I'd like to see a top 10 or top 25 highest paid list.

I think the highest paid in my game is my current WEFF Heavyweight Champion, who is at High Level International and makes like $700,000 per fight, with a lot of bonuses in her contract as well. They get greedy when they get to the top. (Also, as WEFF, I'm the #1 promotion at 33% Low Level International, capped until I get my people to higher popularity.)

:D

I thought a while back you were talking about how you criminally underpaid all of your workers Lindsey. I guess they over heard you started asking for their due lol.

I try to keep contracts under control but then again I'm making serious bank now. I'm curious though, with all the incentives in place, who makes the most. I'd like a place where we can see potential earnings if a fighters hits various goals. That would probably get complicated to fighter but I'd like to see it.

I also want to see fighters respond better to other incentives. Some guys, no matter what, they wont sign with you. I wish the game would either flat out tell me they aren't interested in leaving their company. I can give them 100% merchandise and 100% PPv cut and they still wont sign. Nobody in their right mind would turn down 100% of the PPV cut for the biggest company in the world.

I thought a while back you were talking about how you criminally underpaid all of your workers Lindsey. I guess they over heard you started asking for their due lol.

Heh, yeah. I was able to keep things pretty low until they started hitting High Level National status (and whenever another company would try to poach them from me, forcing me into giving out exclusive contracts), it started getting to the point where they could make a living fighting at least. This High Level International monster (a custom character I put in the default data for fun, and she turned into a monster), whew, just, damn. She's making "I can retire now" money PER FIGHT. She's only 24, too, and it I think 17-1 now. I kept putting Huge Hype on her and her popularity went through the freaking roof.

Potential fighter pay outs is something I'd like to see at the bottom of the matchmaking screen. Or next to the individual fights themselves. That'd be grand.

Exactly Wehmer, even that would be nice. I'm just really curious to see how much people make total. A career earnings would be nice too. I love signing a great young fighter to lo like $600 a fight 10 fight contract. I also started taking away merchandise cut altogether if possible.

Since I got fired from the company I built (WTH!?) I joined CCC and gave them tow women's weight classes. I'm really getting into that division now. The really good fighters can bulldoze everybody.

I've been thinking about career earnings a lot. That'd be incredible. I love having really good prospects at $100 a fight earning an additional $60K in post-fight bonuses. Makes me feel much better for paying them **** all.

I've got a big problem rearing it's ugly head on me. Several people now have absolutely outright refused to sign without a cut of the PPV revenue. No matter what I jacked up, they would refuse outright without accepting any substitutes. I already have like three people with a 10% cut, which is bad because that means I can only sign a maximum of ten people at High Level National or above (that's the point where they start demanding it).

Yea generally I have to cut people in on 3-8%. I haven't given anyone 10 yet, at least not that I am aware of. In the next game, I think negotiation is the biggest thing that needs to be improved. Only 5 or so categories really matter.

I've got a big problem rearing it's ugly head on me. Several people now have absolutely outright refused to sign without a cut of the PPV revenue. No matter what I jacked up, they would refuse outright without accepting any substitutes. I already have like three people with a 10% cut, which is bad because that means I can only sign a maximum of ten people at High Level National or above (that's the point where they start demanding it).

Don't they only get the cut if they're on the card though? From the help file...

"Pay-Per-View Revenue Bonus: If a fighter appears on a pay-per-view show, he gets a percentage of the revenue generated from pay-per-view buys."

So, unless you stack your card full of high level national stars, you'd be fine, just keep a notepad or something of all the people who get cuts of PPV revenue, and make sure you don't have too many on each card.

That being said, I'm pretty sure I get away with 1-2% usually for those, I don't have too many people that high, as I usually play Regional and end up quitting a few years in. xD

My top star (who's 100% High Level International) actually demanded 20% of the PPV revenue. I don't even think these perks exist in real life. Fighters don't actually get a cut of the PPV revenue in reality, do they?

Any which way, I noticed that the challenge level of the game is on a bell curve. It's really hard at the bottom (Regional) and really hard at the top (International), but it's fairly simple in the middle.

My top star (who's 100% High Level International) actually demanded 20% of the PPV revenue. I don't even think these perks exist in real life. Fighters don't actually get a cut of the PPV revenue in reality, do they?

Any which way, I noticed that the challenge level of the game is on a bell curve. It's really hard at the bottom (Regional) and really hard at the top (International), but it's fairly simple in the middle.

Some fighters do get a cut of the PPV revenue, I think Brock and Randy are the only ones currently, but I wouldn't be surprised if GSP got it as well. Chuck must've had it when he fought, too.

Potential fighter pay outs is something I'd like to see at the bottom of the matchmaking screen. Or next to the individual fights themselves. That'd be grand.

Isn't there a $ button you can press to see how much they get paid if they get all their bonuses? Or was that taken out in 3 ?

I always thought fighters only got a percentage of PPV revenue if they were in the main event? Like how under "PPV History" it only lists PPVs that fighter has main evented, so I was thinking only then would they get a percentage of revenue if it's in their contract. Could be wrong.

Archived