Anyone up for a 3 or 4 player 1995 game?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about:

Verne Gagne to AWA?

Jeff Jarrett to TNA?

I'm assuming Vince and Shane to the WWF...Ted Turner to WCW?

I think I previously mentioned that we'll all start with each our own owner, which is those you just mentioned (but no Shane McMahon in WWF, he'll have to be drafted or signed afterwards).

Though I did consider throwing Greg Gagne to AWA, Jerry Jarrett to TNA, Shane McMahon to WWF and Eric Bischoff to WCW as well. But I ultimately decided that the less pre-drafted workers to each promotion, the better.

No no... I'm good, I already made my coffee... Just need to drink it is all.

And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!

Bonus confusion:

I know this is answered earlier in the thread but I'm just gonna ask again to be safe:

The Great Sasuke,

Genichiro

Tenryu,

Scott D'Amore,

Tito Santana,

Kendo Nagasaki,

Yoshiaki Fujiwara,

Jim Cornette,

Nobuhiko Takada,

Yoji Anjo

and anyone else who is an owner/booker can be drafted but they will be on a PPA correct? If this is true can a 2nd fed draft them to a ppa too?

I know this is answered earlier in the thread but I'm just gonna ask again to be safe:

The Great Sasuke,

Genichiro

Tenryu,

Scott D'Amore,

Tito Santana,

Kendo Nagasaki,

Yoshiaki Fujiwara,

Jim Cornette,

Nobuhiko Takada,

Yoji Anjo

and anyone else who is an owner/booker can be drafted but they will be on a PPA correct? If this is true can a 2nd fed draft them to a ppa too?

Yes.

Obviously not on the first pick, but once we're started do we have a time limit do make our selection?

Not per say, no... but if you suddenly dissapear without warning for 30 min, I might skip your pick. :p

Archived