United Wrestling Federation - From the very start!

UWF Ace of Spades

Saturday, Week 4, August 1900

@Eagles Club, USA

Attendance: 15

(The show kicked of with the announcers walking to the ring)

Danny Lewis: Welcome to UWF: Ace of Spades! I'm Danny Lewis and this is my good friend Alexander Cronin.

Alexander Cronin: I'd like to welcome you too. Tonight we're sure to have the best and the first wrestling show ever held.

D.L: I have to agree with you. The show is going to be amazing as we will hold a 6 man tournament for the UWF World title!

A.C: We also see some nice girl actions as our finest ladies will wrestle next in the first wrestling match ever held!

D.L: People! Get ready to have some fun!

Rating: E-

Ellen Stewart vs. Fiona Flame

- Ellen Stewart defeated Fiona Flame (F+)

Jerome Foster vs. Joe Allen

- Jerome Foster defeated Joe Allen (E)

(After Foster and Allen left the ring Danny Lewis and Alexander Cronin got to the ring)

A.C: So Jerome Foster made his way to the main event!

D.L: That was a serious match. Foster truly is a great wrestler and he will do big things mark my words.

A.C: Now we move to the next match which will be between Darroll Morel and Frankie Peterson.

D.L: And it will be followed by Igor Wisyanski taking on Nathan Brown.

A.C: And of course these both fights are to grab a place to the main event!

Rating: F+

Darroll Morel vs. Frankie Peterson

- Darroll Morel squashed Frankie Peterson (F)

Igor Wisyanski vs. Nathan Brown

- Nathan Brown defeated Igor Wisnyanski (E-)

3-Way Match for the UWF World Title

Darroll Morel vs. Jerome Foster vs. Nathan Brown

- Darroll Morel defeated Jerome Foster and Nathan Brown to win the UWF World title (E+)

(Morel celebrated around the ring. He ran all around the ring while holding his belt on his right arm. He gathered small pops from the crowd of 15.)

Rating: F

Show Rating: E

As everyone can see I'm keeping this rather small. I've simmed this for a 1 and a half (in game) and decided to post the first show now. The promos are getting longer as time goes by and I may also write match reports from time to time.

UWF: Rise of Evil 1900

Saturday, Week 4, September 1900

@Eagles Club, USA

Attendance: 12

The night started with Danny Lewis and Alexander Cronin walking to the ring.

Danny Lewis: Welcome! This is UWF: Rise of Evil 1900 and I'm the host of the evening, Danny Lewis!

Alexander Cronin: And I'm Alexander Cronin.

D.L: Boy o' boy am I excited about this night.

A.C: Like always Danny! This will be a spectacular night of wrestling.

D.L: You don't need to tell me about that. I haven't slept for a month after the first show.

A.C: It was great but I think that today we're going to have a better night.

D.L: I'm sure about that. We start of with the first ever tag team match!

A.C: And not only that but it's also a mixed tag team match!

Rating: F+

UWF World Champion Darroll Morel & Ellen Stewart vs. Igor Wisyanski & Fiona Flame

- Darroll Morel & Ellen Stewart defeated Igor Wisyanski and Fiona Flame (F+)

Darroll stayed in the ring after the match.

D.M: G'day my people. I'm your very own champion, Darroll Morel. I already assume that you all know that but I just love to say it. It's been a while since I've had so much fun as I've had with the UWF. Wrestling is a great sport and I want you all to train at your home with your friends so you could participate to our shows yourself. I hope to see you all in our future events and please tell your friends about us! Peace out!

Rating: E+

Darroll is cut off by Nathan Brown

N.B: Peace man! I truly enjoy you hyping yourself up and all that but I gotta say that I'd beat your ass at any time!

D.M: What the hell is your problem!? Why'd you cut me off?

N.B: I dunno man. I just felt like, you know, showing my mic skills and what not.

D.M: Now you're really pissing me off!

N.B: That's like so uncool bro.

D.M: Why the hell do you talk like that?!

N.B: This is just my style man. It's part of me man. Just like, you know, beating your ass tonight.

D.M: Beating MY ass?

N.B: Yea dude. You know man, I'm like so totally beating you.

D.M: I accept your challenge you punk! I'm the World champion and the best there is!

Brown looks extremely stoned as he walks to the backstage. Darroll Morel on the other hand looks like that he's going to burst in rage at anytime.

Frankie Peterson vs. Joe Allen

- Joe Allen defeated Frankie Peterson (E-)

Jerome Foster vs. Igor Wisyanski

- Jerome Foster defeated Igor Wisnyanski (F+)

For the UWF World title

Darroll Morel © vs. Nathan Brown

As Brown was making his entrance Morel attacked him from behind. He beat Brown for a bit and then threw him to the ring to start the match. (F)

- Darroll Morel defeated Nathan Brown (E+)

Show Rating: E

UWF: First Blood

Saturday, Week 4, October 1900

@Eagles Club, USA

Attendance: 16

Pre Show match

Ellen Stewart vs. Fiona Flame

- Fiona Flame defeated Ellen Stewart (F)

The lights dim as Danny Lewis and Alexander Cronin walk to the ring to start the show

D.L: Welcome to the UWF: First Blood! I'm Danny Lewis and with me here tonight is Alexander Cronin.

A.C: Love to be back in the business. We're sure to bring you yet another great show here tonight.

D.L: That's right. We're going to see some great wrestling action I'm sure of that.

A.C: Well with out furth...

Darroll Morel: Hold it! The champ is here so there's no need for you anymore!

Darroll Morel, the UWF World champion, is standing in the entrance ramp.

D.M: Why would the crowd want to listen to you when they can just watch me. The best looking wrestler in the world. I got style, I'm sophisticated and I'm also the best wrestler in the world.

D.L: That may be right but I would bet that nobody wants to listen to you yapping about your greatness and what not.

D.M: Shut the hell up you fuzz bag! I'm the champ and there's no one in the world who could take that title away from me.

A.C: Could you please leave as we have to move on with our match card.

D.M: I ain't going no where. I'll come sit next to you and see how these poor people pay big bucks for this show and they wont even see me in action.

Morel sits to the third seat in the announcer's table.

Captain Appleseed vs. Jerome Foster

- Jerome Foster defeated Cpt. Appleseed after a run in by Tommy Foster(E+)

The Foster Brothers really seem to be angry with Cpt. Appleseed as they begin to beat him up. They take a few minutes to kick Appleseed's ass. They tell him that tonight they will have a tag team match. Them against Cpt. Appleseed and his friend. Jerome watches Appleseed to the face and just stomps him leaving him to the ground.

Rating: F

Frankie Peterson vs. Tommy Foster

- Tommy Foster defeated Frankie Peterson (E-)

Igor Wisyanski vs. Nathan Brown

- Nathan Brown defeated Igor Wisyanski (E-)

Nathan stays to the ring and starts hyping himself

Nathan Brown: Hey dudes. I lost my match last month but you know what dudes... It doesn't bother me one bit. I'm here for the challenge and because I want to have fun, you know. I have to thank the UWF bosses for giving me this chance to, like, beat people up. So I just wanted to tell you, my bros, that I do this for you and for my own amusement.

Rating: E

Captain Appleseed & Frankie Peterson vs. The Foster Brothers (Tommy and Jerome Foster)

- The Foster Brothers squashed Cpt. Appleseed and Frankie Peterson (E-)

After the match Darrol Morel made his way to the ring

D.M: This is just pathetic. I can't believe that we take cash from these poor people to see such an awful matches. I want to issue an open challenge to any wrestler in the company to come at me and face me so we could have atleast one good match.

He waits for a while.

D.M: Nobody? Really? I thought you people wanted the title but I guess not.

Joe Allen: I'll take you on!

D.M: You? Who the hell are you?

J.A: I'm Joe Allen. I'm a well known underground fighter who is going to come and kick your ass here tonight. That's who I am!

D.M: You're an underground fighter? That's nothing compared to me, the Champ! I will take you on to show people that I'm not scared of anything or anyone!

Allen runs to the ring with a referee and the match begins

For the UWF World title

Joe Allen vs. Darroll Morel ©

- Darroll Morel defeated Joe Allen (E-)

Show Rating: E-

UWF: Desecrate Through Reverance

Saturday, Week 4, November 1900

@Eagles Club, USA

Attendance: 21

Pre Show Match

Frankie Peterson vs. Igor Wisyanski

- Frankie Peterson defeated Igor Wisyanski (F)

We begin the night the same way we always do. Alexander Cronin and Danny Lewis make their way to the ring to begin the night

A.C: Good evening Eagles Club! This is Alexander Cronin and Danny Lewis bringing you the UWF: Desecrate Through Reverance.

D.L: Good evening on my behalf too.

A.C: Boy am I excited once again. UWF has been showing us the best wrestling in the world and I doubt that they'll stop doing that any time soon.

D.L: I hear you my friend. We're going to see some of the greatest action in the world. You wont find better wrestling anywhere in the world!

A.C: But I think there's no reason to add anything here so let's begin the show with a match between our beautiful ladies, Fiona Flame and Ellen Stewart

Fiona Flame vs. Ellen Stewart

- Ellen Stewart defeated Fiona Flame (F+)

Tommy Foster vs. Joe Allen

- Tommy Foster defeated Joe Allen (E)

After the match Jerome Foster comes to the ring and begins to celebrate with his brother.

Nathan Brown vs. Igor Wisyanski

Before the match Darroll Morel came out of nowhere and beat Nathan Brown. He threw Brown to the ring and stayed on the ringside for the whole match. (F+)

- Nathan Brown defeated Igor Wisyanski (E-)

Captain Appleseed vs. Jerome Foster

- Jerome Foster defeated Captain Appleseed (E-)

UWF: Winter's Grasp

Saturday, Week 4, December 1900

@Eagles Club, USA

Attendance: 14

The show begins with Darroll Morel standing in the middle of the ring

D.M: Welcome to Darroll Morel's UWF. That's right babes! I dominate everything that happens around here. I am the Champ so I make the rules. If you don't like it you can just get out of here. But the real thing I wanted to talk about is the lack of competition in my UWF. I demand to face the best wrestlers and all I get is that scum Nathan Brown or some other bum from the streets. I heard that I'm supposed to face two other men tonight in a 3-way battle. We shall see that do these two have anything to offer to me, the best looking man in the business. Peace out!

Captain Appleseed & Ellen Stewart vs. Fiona Flame & The Assassin

- Fiona Flame & The Assassin defeated Captain Appleseed & Ellen Stewart (F+)

Tommy Foster vs. Nathan Brown

- Tommy Foster defeated Nathan Brown (E)

After the match Jerome Foster comes to the ring

J.F: The best tag team in wrestling history rages on! We're the true force in the biz today. I think that we're ready to show people our power. We promise to take on a team of 3 in the next event. That is all we've got to say to you. Now I have to get ready for my match so have a good one people!

Rating: (E+)

Jerome Foster vs. Igor Wisyanski

- Jerome Foster defeated Igor Wisyanski (F+)

For the UWF World title

Darroll Morel © vs. Frankie Peterson vs. Joe Allen

- Darroll Morel defeated Frankie Peterson and Joe Allen (E-)

Morel stays in the ring

D.M: Do you see this!? This is pure domination. There is no one in the whole business who could beat me. Do I really have to show you anymore that I'm the real Champ? Do I need to prove my greatness to anyone anymore? I doubt that! Go home! That's what I wanna tell you people in the audience. GO HOME! So have fun and peace out.

Archived