Four Corners of Chaos

I've been following this since I joined the forums a few months ago and I'm not sure why I haven't posted anything in the thread until now, but I just wanted to say that I enjoy what you're doing with this game/diary.

The four player game adds an interesting and unique dynamic to the diary since you're competing against other players rather than the AI and there's no reloading if someone steals one of your stars. Not to mention the writing in each of your individual diaries is all very good. Off the top of my head the standouts would be Raven in WWF, Terry Funk in AWA, and the Ultimate Warrior in TNA (Well the descriptions of his promos make me laugh.)

Anyway, I just wanted to say to keep up the good work.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been following this since I joined the forums a few months ago and I'm not sure why I haven't posted anything in the thread until now, but I just wanted to say that I enjoy what you're doing with this game/diary.

The four player game adds an interesting and unique dynamic to the diary since you're competing against other players rather than the AI and there's no reloading if someone steals one of your stars. Not to mention the writing in each of your individual diaries is all very good. Off the top of my head the standouts would be Raven in WWF, Terry Funk in AWA, and the Ultimate Warrior in TNA (Well the descriptions of his promos make me laugh.)

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoy...much more fun in a multi-player game I'd say...plus mixing up the rosters makes for a lot of interesting What If scenarios

Thanks for the kind words. :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JackKnifed72" data-cite="JackKnifed72" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31029" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>From what I understand there is a good chance that the pop increase is less than 1% per show, so it could take 10-20 shows to see even a half letter grade movement in popularity</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is the truth. Listen to this man.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tiberious4" data-cite="Tiberious4" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31029" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've been following this since I joined the forums a few months ago and I'm not sure why I haven't posted anything in the thread until now, but I just wanted to say that I enjoy what you're doing with this game/diary. <p> </p><p> The four player game adds an interesting and unique dynamic to the diary since you're competing against other players rather than the AI and there's no reloading if someone steals one of your stars. Not to mention the writing in each of your individual diaries is all very good. Off the top of my head the standouts would be Raven in WWF, Terry Funk in AWA, and the Ultimate Warrior in TNA (Well the descriptions of his promos make me laugh.)</p><p> </p><p> Anyway, I just wanted to say to keep up the good work.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks man! It actually hadn't occured to me that people would be reading it besides us.</p><p> </p><p> But no thanks for reminding me of the loss of Terry Funk. He was going to be my World Champion, you know... now it will be Bret Hart forever...</p><p> </p><p> But there's actually something fun about being forced to work with what you have, and not getting an idea scenario. It's really how this game works best me-thinks.</p><p> </p><p> In other news: Tag Team Grand Prix is up!</p><p> </p><p> I have to make frantic changes to my plans...</p><p> </p><p> Again!</p><p> </p><p> Show will be simmed and run before the day is through.</p>

ASW has been run... Bza-B rating! And more importantly:

The AWA has hit B momentum.

National here we come.

...and (in theory) we have all the requirements now to sign workers to written contracts at cult. Mind you: I just tried with Barron and he wanted nothing to do with hit.

File's off to RVD.

Just ran Shotgun Saturday Night...1st time as a B show and we have the return, for better or worse (mostly worse) of wrestling staples such as:

The Squash match!!! (RVD pulled a C- so that's good)

Sean Mooney...WWF Announcer!!!

Women's wrestling!! (Luna Vachon = Ratings)

Perhaps one of the most over used, yet always effective feud starters... the destruction of a Native American's prized Indian headdress (poor Tatanka :()

and my personal favorite...the main event scheduled for one fall and "Television time remaining"....

...to the suprise of ABSOLUTELY NOBODY, the main event ended in a time limit draw :eek:

Ran Sunday Night Heat....The debut episode scored a solid B thanks to a B+ main event and an A* angle featuring....well that's a suprise

:D

file is on to Hive for decisions

Yeah I noticed the show, impressive work.

File is off to RVD for decisions.

Yeah I noticed the show, impressive work.

File is off to RVD for decisions.

Thanks...will do my best to get the write-ups done in a timely fashion...I'm moving june 1st, so the next coupla weeks will be hectic but, as always, the game/diary is a nice diversion...gonna try and get the quick B show write up done today if I can

I've got the file! Should be sent off tonight!

Great. Now I've jinxed myself.

Would you be kind and send it to me when you're done? I just came up with a brilliant masterplan for world domination that requires a few decisions to be made.

Would you be kind and send it to me when you're done? I just came up with a brilliant masterplan for world domination that requires a few decisions to be made.

I feel like if there was ever a time to say "no" this is it.

But I will regardless.

Show's up. Very half assed. But up.

Well. I'm a jackass.

I thought it was my show, I was busy so I ended up putting it off for 3 days. Turns out... Just decisions. Took 3 minutes. If only I had actually read the subject of the email.

3 days of your lives none of you will ever get back! And their mine! All mine!

That was really stupid. I've sent the file to Jack who actually does have a show. (TNA didn't come up first, sorry Hive...)

Finishing up RAW as we speak...invading AWA country (the RiverCentre in St. Paul, MN.), just incase Verne Gagne and his flowcharts had dreams of competing with the WWF....empire...

I suppose this is what it was like when the WWF roster and crew touched down at the Minneapolis-St.Paul International Airport the morning before RAW:

All I have to say is...Oh Katy Bar the Door!!!

One of the best shows for the WWF to date featuring a MOTY canidate in the main event:

...Hulk Hogan and Billy Kidman have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. This match lifted the crowd.

:D

File is on to Hive 'cause he asked for it

Well. I'm a jackass.

I thought it was my show, I was busy so I ended up putting it off for 3 days. Turns out... Just decisions. Took 3 minutes. If only I had actually read the subject of the email.

3 days of your lives none of you will ever get back! And their mine! All mine!

You, dear sir, are an idiot savant. :p

...Hulk Hogan and Billy Kidman have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. This match lifted the crowd.

I threw up a bit in my mouth when I noticed this show ingame.

Anyway, TNA has now begun a bold plan that is in spirit compareable to when Vincent Kennedy McMahon launched the very first WrestleMania; if successfull, it can take TNA to new heights... but if it's a bust, well... that would be a major setback.

Guys... can we please agree that a couple of decisions shouldn't take 3-4 days to do every time? I have a show to book and a world dominance to plot, after all. :p

I sent the file off to WCW on the 21st. And I certainly hope you are planning on dominating a different world than this one! Because that's mine!

Archived