Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

File is back to Hive for decisions...ran RAW...got a B

considering the amount of character development, lower carders being pushed rapidly to join in major storylines, Mike Awesome being in the semi-main event...Oh and Nikita Koloff has embarked on his own storyline...in 1996... :eek: ... all things considered I will take a B

The bad news: was trying to finish the RAW write-up tonight, don't think I'm going to make it

Well, it is now official: Jeff mother******* Jarrett is too much of a cheapskate to let me sign anyone worthwhile. And by "anyone worthwhile", I of course mean Randy Savage. So all my efforts have been for nothing.

I hate this game right now.

Save is off to rvd.

Well, it is now official: Jeff mother******* Jarrett is too much of a cheapskate to let me sign anyone worthwhile. And by "anyone worthwhile", I of course mean Randy Savage. So all my efforts have been for nothing.

I hate this game right now.

Save is off to rvd.

The Giant, Lex Luger, Randy Savage...either not signed or not allowed to resign due to money or bad relations with the McMahons...I feel you brah

You guys still have 4 players?

I am surprised this has been going for as long as it has. Good job guys!

Strangely, yes! I'm as surprised as you are, it's been... a year, I think? Damn...

Most games are simply more fun in multiplayer, in my opinion.

File is on to Rick for AWA All-Star Wrestling...it will soon become public knowledge but I just unloaded a huuuuuge financial drain and maybe the least popular wrestler (among the boys in the back that is)....wonder who that could be? :rolleyes:

Hmm.... Sid?

Ran Shotgun/HEAT...thanks to what apparently is the best match in WWF (4 Corners Era) history -Hulk Hogan & John Layfield vs ...uhm...can't say till my write ups catch up with the game... HEAT scores a B+

That's my 10th B+ to date :D

In fact, not counting Shotgun Saturday Night (B-Show) 4 of my last 5 shows have been B+ (1 RAW + 2 HEATs + Fully Loaded), which is good as I just noticed we have peaked, US wrestling industry & US economy are FALLING :(

File is back to HIVE

Man im starting toi Jones for this its been almost thjree weeks since the save passed through my hands ............which is i guess a moot point seeing as the file is in my inbox literally as i type this so yay.

That's not true, I sent you the save 11 days ago. I just checked my hotmail log. :p

Ran Impact for a measly B-, which hurt our popularity. Ouch.

Save is off to AWA for... for... what was it again? Can't remember what it was for, so it probably wasn't anything important or noticeable. Probably one of their small shows.

Another Sunday Night HEAT...

...another B+

Just booked my 100th & 101st show...got another point to add to my user talents...

....juggling flaming daggers wasn't listed as a talent, so I used my point in creativity

So I get the message before Sunday Night Heat that Sunny is unavailable as she is "Working Elsewhere Tonight"....'cept she only works for the WWF :confused:

...appearently my product is anti-high flyer as Kidman vs Juvi got a (-) for "match style not meeting fans expectations" :mad: never saw that before

File back to HIVE for decisions

Archived