Four Corners of Chaos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How long is that episode of Nitro, 10 hours? :eek:

sry guys the plan was to get the save sent out on Friday but we found out a close friend of our families had passed away in Calgary so i haven't really felt like doing much over the weekend but im back to my normal self so im running nitro as i type this message and again my apologies.

edit: file off to hive after yet another B- Nitro

sry guys the plan was to get the save sent out on Friday but we found out a close friend of our families had passed away in Calgary so i haven't really felt like doing much over the weekend but im back to my normal self so im running nitro as i type this message and again my apologies.

Sorry to hear this

edit: file off to hive after yet another B- Nitro

My condolences. Fully understandable that your thoughts were elsewhere.

On another note, the save is off to the McMahon lackey for decisions. Probably evil ones.

Finally ran Hard Justice, sorry for the delay. I began in a new job last week so I've been both quite busy and exhausted.

Scored only a B-, which is rather unacceptable for a PPV. While I hadn't quite expected it to be the show of the year, I did count on a B... oh well. Next month is Bound For Glory, which is bound (pun intended) to be more spectacular.

Save is off to Rick for decisions.

Ran Impact for a terrible B- that hurt my popularity. I better get my act together asap, unless I want the rollercoaster ride down to cult...

I really really need a proper B show. Hopefully, I will manage to negotiate one soon.

EDIT: On a positive note, I did manage to get my very first A* segment!

Since Rick himself is probably too busy scheming and setting evil plans in motion, I shall break the news and be the first to congratulate him on...

AWA reaching national!!! :eek:

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Apparantly, there's still a market for the boring and lackluster show inofficially named "The Bret Hart Round Robin Show". Equal bits shocking and fascinating.

In other news, Impact! is moving to TBS where we have also just now gotten ourselves a B show, Xplosion starting from September. As a result thereof, for a variety of reasons, I will stop running Global Impact shows. And since I have recently begun with a new job, which is very time-consuming, I shall look forward to only book shows one time per week (with the exception of "true" PPVs, of course).

I AM ALIVE!!!!!

And I awake to find myself a National Wrestling Association.

I'm gonna get a recap of the last few months of AWA history up in the next few days hopefully including the road to the Bret Hart's loss of the AWA World's Heavyweight Championship to Wrestling's Aristocracy and the American Nightmare Dustin Rhodes, the rize of Solafa Fatu Lua's Internationals, the inner strife of Lance Storm and the juggernaught that is Scott 'Bam Bam' Bigelow!

Rumors are circulating that with the AWA focusing their aspirations internationally a rebranding could be in the works... all this and more in the days to come!

Rumors are circulating that with the AWA focusing their aspirations internationally a rebranding could be in the works... all this and more in the days to come!

Does that mean Stan Hansen will be defending the AWA belt in Japan? :cool:

No..ok..well...welcome to the (sorta) big leagues...I mean your not Global or anything but still :p

• 2 weeks later...
file back to Ricka fter a succesful Nitro that came in at a B- can you believe it a B- I think i might be stuck in a holding pattern here but the clock is ticking till the phoenix rises again and rumour has it a Big Bang will occur int the near future and WCW will be forced to Evolve for face extinction!!!!

file back to Ricka fter a succesful Nitro that came in at a B- can you believe it a B- I think i might be stuck in a holding pattern here but the clock is ticking till the phoenix rises again and rumour has it a Big Bang will occur int the near future and WCW will be forced to Evolve for face extinction!!!!

Did you say... Big Bang?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dql26ssMcVI

Anyway, good to hear the game finally rolling again. I was considering bitching a bit about it for the weekend. :p

Did you say... Big Bang?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dql26ssMcVI

Anyway, good to hear the game finally rolling again. I was considering bitching a bit about it for the weekend. :p

I have no response to that except MIND BLOWN the whole is awesome one of my fav tv shows and that was epic the only way that could have been better is if sheldon was dancing front and center although the ending more than made up for it.

I have no response to that except MIND BLOWN the whole is awesome one of my fav tv shows and that was epic the only way that could have been better is if sheldon was dancing front and center although the ending more than made up for it.

You are absolutely wrong, Bernadette being in the center was perfect. http://www.tdc.ca/heart.gif

You are absolutely wrong, Bernadette being in the center was perfect. http://www.tdc.ca/heart.gif

well yes id much rather look at Bernadette and penny but imagine the hilarity of Sheldon in front.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5BOCR1k9fKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

enjoy still one of the best parts outside of drunk sheldon singing catcher in the rye!!

• 2 weeks later...
So, with only 2 weeks untill TEW 2013 is released, the question is: what will we be doing with this game...?

I'd be open to keeping the game running on TEW '10 but it really depends on the interest level of everyone else...afaik you can't convert save games to 2013 so we either leave it running on 2010 or let it die (1+ year - gametime & real time - of a multiplayer w/diary updates is something of an accomplishment I'd say) but again it depends on what everyone decides...although I'd atleast would like to make it to just after SummerSlam (about 2-3 weeks game time) 'cause many of my major storylines will wrap up at that point.

(I will probably get TEW 2013 maybe in early January personally)

Archived