Having a 4-man stable as Tag Champs

I have a 4-man stable. Two of them won the tag titles, but I want to have the belts defended by any 2 of the 4 men. When I tried this with one original and one other member of the stable, there was no credit for the title defense. When I did it again to have them lose the title it did not register, I had to manually make the change. Is this how it works?

Guest codey
It doesn't work. That mechanic isn't built into the game. Tag team titles only go on the two people that won it last. You can't have one guy be on the winning team and replace him without the game registering it as a new team entirely.

If I'm not mistaken, you can use this "Freebird" rule on the titles page. There should be on option to replace your tag champions. Before the show, just go into the screen, replace the current champs with the two members of the team that you want to hold the titles for the time being. When it asks you, tell it to continue the reign. This should keep one record for however long that stable holds the belts.

If I'm not mistaken, you can use this "Freebird" rule on the titles page. There should be on option to replace your tag champions. Before the show, just go into the screen, replace the current champs with the two members of the team that you want to hold the titles for the time being. When it asks you, tell it to continue the reign. This should keep one record for however long that stable holds the belts.

Woah, this is the first I ever hear about this. Thanks for the info, this should definately come in handy! :)

I have a question:

If wrestler A and wrestler B win the tag team belts, and you replace wrestler B with wrestler C manually... will B then still be in the lineage as champion? Or will it be C instead? Or both?

I have a question:

If wrestler A and wrestler B win the tag team belts, and you replace wrestler B with wrestler C manually... will B then still be in the lineage as champion? Or will it be C instead? Or both?

I just tested this out...

If wrestler A and B win the tag team titles and you replace wrestler B with wrestler C manually, wrestler B will no longer be in the lineage. I even had A and C lose the titles, the title reign showed up on A and C's history but not on wrestler B's. So technically, it's not a "freebird rule," because only the two wrestlers who currently hold the belts or the two wrestlers who lose them are considered to have a title reign.

I just tested this out...

If wrestler A and B win the tag team titles and you replace wrestler B with wrestler C manually, wrestler B will no longer be in the lineage. I even had A and C lose the titles, the title reign showed up on A and C's history but not on wrestler B's. So technically, it's not a "freebird rule," because only the two wrestlers who currently hold the belts or the two wrestlers who lose them are considered to have a title reign.

I see, that's good to know. Thanks for testing it!

Archived