Is there a way to get someone off drugs?

In a way that doesn't equal out to "change it in the editor" or "fire them so they get straight", that is.

I'm fully aware there must be something simple I'm missing, but there are a lot of people I'd love to get clean, but I don't want to fire them and not have them for months for cooling off in order to get them back, and for what I've seen, that's the only way, by scaring them straight. I don't want to scare them straight, I just want to nudge them in the right path.

And on top of that, it seeming to be only certain personalities that scare straight doesn't help me to boot. But most of the ones I want to fix would do it, I just don't want to lose them.

I'm rambling; so help?

Depends completely on their personality. Scaring them straight (picking fire) can be cancelled by simply cancelling their termination negotiations when they come up the next day, and still works.

I've had somebody get off soft drugs after I 'Last Chance'd them, so really, it depends the type of guy they are.

In the 97 Montreal Screwjob Mod... by Genadi *pauses for cheap pop* (which is awsome) I started running shows in Jan. 98 with NWA-TNA. I signed evryone I could with in ring talent:Hardys, Edge+Christian, Mike Awsome,Corino,Jerry Lynn, Test,Teddy Hart, Bam Bam Biggelow, etc... I had a try harder to stay clean message for fatherly approach for evryone except Teddy.. Here's to saving "Awsome" Mike Awsome!!

My big ones to try for are for like in NHB to try and get Scott Steiner off the juice, and Brian Pillman, and Scott Hall. Though oddly enough, when drug tested, Hall came out clean as a whistle. Probly only time in his life that ever happen...

And in Genadi's mods, I want to get Curt Hennig off of his habits. I know someone like Hall and Steiner will just tell me off by that time, so I know they're lost causes. Just accept that they're gonna be on their drugs and move along. lol

Same issue in Genadi's 1997 mod. I've more or less accepted that Hall, Savage, and Steiner are always going to come up dirty. It's gotten to the point where they don't like me very much. But one that kept bugging the crap out of me was Booker T testing dirty for Steroids. Nothing I did ever made a difference and he kept getting pissed at me. This last time he was positive, I gave him the "last chance" option, which he seemed to take legit. He told me he'd make sure it never happened again.

Buff Bagwell failed a couple and I fired him. The WWF picked him up straight away and has been using him ever since. Main evented a couple shows.

Archived