Random Thoughts/Questions

A bunch of random ideas and questions... some of these may be in the game and I'm just not seeing them. 1. Scoring defense statistic 2. A screen that just lists the National Champions from every year. I know you can get this from the bowl history screen, but if you modify the pstats to rotate the nat'l championship among the 4 GDCS games it might get confusing. 3. Bowl lineup screen with affiliations and matchups when the postseason comes. 4. Historical coaching performances. The info is all in there based on looking at the staff for an individual team but it would be nice to see it in one place so you could look at the most successful coaches. 5. Coaching changes... You as the human player are getting offers so other coaches are obviously being fired, retiring and getting better jobs themselves. It would be great to see who is going where and what coordinator may have gotten hired as a head coach. 6. Including the position and the player's class status {FR, SO, (SO), JR, etc} on the player stat leaders screen 7. Recruits with an (A)thlete distinction... Once recruiting ends and you are in the set player training stage, is there a way to tell who your athletes are, or do you need to keep track of this yourself outside of the game. (Maybe it would be possible to include the (A) on the final recruit signings email) 8. Does the first opportunity to change a player's position comes after player training? 9. It would be great if walk-ons and assigned scholarship players (guys you didn't recruit yourself) were included on the final signings email. 10. Would you be able to go into a little detail on adaptability in the set player training stage. -If my coaching staff/philosophy is the same from last season and I know I'm not going to change a player's position, is there a reason to allocate any resources to this. -Is there a relative importance to adaptability when the intention is to change a player's position. For example, should you allocate more resources to this when the intention is to change an OG to DT, than to go from OG to C. Likewise CB to FS vs. CB to WR. 11. Has anyone taken a good look at whether some of the top ranked true freshman have too much current ability. I certainly haven't played enough seasons yet but a bunch of true freshman were monster players in the first couple of seasons I've simmed. This includes QBs who I would expect to struggle some as true freshman. I can understand physical gifts being high for true freshman (those things you can't teach like speed, arm strength, physical strength), but I would think intangibles like game intelligence, discipline, desicion making would follow a more exponential path as the player matured and positional skills (accuracy, touch, route running, find holes) would do the same. Please don't mind the rant... this was 35 bucks well spent.

2 There is a screen that lists the National Champion every year, when you go into the history and look at the Bowl History in the drop down box at the top there is a listing for all the games including Championship. 5. If you have it sim the season I know that there are emails that show up when coaches are fired and hired.

Archived