HVPW: The Real Wrestling Alternate.

Non-Title Champ V Champ

Low-Ki V Austin Aries w/ Kevin Nash (D)

Jay Briscoe V Shelton Benjamin V Rhett Titus w/ Jesse Russell (D-)

Charlie Haas V Mark Briscoe (E+)

Ultimo Dragon V Chris Cage (E)

Colt Cabana V Stevie Richards (E)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I missed picking in the last show.

Non-Title Champ V Champ

Low-Ki V Austin Aries w/ Kevin Nash (D)

In a non-title match I think Austin getting the win here could set-up a nice feud between the two of them.

Jay Briscoe V Shelton Benjamin V Rhett Titus w/ Jesse Russell (D-)

Charlie Haas V Mark Briscoe (E+)

Ultimo Dragon V Chris Cage (E)

Colt Cabana V Stevie Richards (E)

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Jay Lethal defeated Erick Stevens in 5:46 by pinfall with a Diving Elbow Drop. (D)

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Paul Burchill defeated Sonjay Dutt in 9:39 by pinfall with a C-4. (C-)

http://i53.tinypic.com/97mz4w.jpg

August Week 1, Louis J. Tullio Arena Att: 5,557

Chris Cage V Ultimo Dragon

In a good opener, though was expecting better from the two. Cage got the victory in 9:19 with the Fireman's carry Gutbuster. (D+)

Charlie Haas V Mark Briscoe

In a match with some good action and in typical Haas fashion, not much in the way of heat. Though he did just just enough to prevail in a tick over 14 minutes when he locked in the Haas of Pain and left Mark with choice but to tap. ©

Kevin Nash and he's client Austin Aries make their way to the ring, 'A double' proclaims that he has made the North American title the most prestigious belt HVPW, and he will do the same to the World Heavyweight, when Low-Ki finally gives him a title shot and will prove he deserves one tonight when he defeats Ki. Nash chimes in saying that when Aries wins the World's Heavyweight title, that Aries will be the biggest star in the world. And it's all because of him. (C+)

Colt Cabana V Stevie Richards

In a good match but not much heat, Stevie tried to break he's losing streak, at one point it even looked possible. But the Billy Goat's Curse proved to much when Richards was forced to tap in nearly 15 minutes. (C-)

After the match 'Boom Boom' is in the ring celebrating, when

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx249/HCWrestlingPics/Homicide.png hits the ring, marking he's debut. At first Cabana looks happy to see he's old friend. The two shake hands then Homicide takes down Colt, after a couple of minutes

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NtZNlP99eb8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Cop Killa. Cide leaves the ring seemingly happy with he's work. (C-)

Jay Briscoe V Shelton Benjamin V Rhett Titus

In a good 3way, the participates put a real good showing, though not much in the way of heat. Which featured a Rhett hitting the Muff Driver on Jay, then Benjamin hitting the paydirt on Rhett. When the referee Brian Hebner went to check to both Jay and Rhett, Kenny King entered the ring and hit Benjamin with he's Coronation finisher, which a loud Briscoe to recover and hit the Jay-Driller on Benjamin and take the match by pin-fall in 16:05. ©

Austin Aries V Low-Ki

In what was easily the match of the night, Ki and Aries pulled out all the stops in this main event. It was the Warriors Way that made the break through, Aries than tapped to the Dragon Clutch in 17:19. This match lifted the crowd, which was a shame because it was the main event. (B-)

Overall Show Rating was C+, still angles didn't meet the standards set by in-ring action. Show still hurt popularity.

HVPW Live Preview

Last week we saw Homicide debut and take out long time friend Colt Cabana with the dreaded Cop Killa. Will Homicide be in attendance this week? Waltman seems to let he's problem with Low-Ki go, will that change or does he have something else in mind. Jerry Lynn is back in the HVPW ring, will he prevail? Also we have the tag champ's and the World's Heavyweight Champ involved in a six man.

HVPW Live

The Briscoes and Low-Ki V Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team and Rhino (D)

Bobbly Lashley V Paul Burchill (D)

Jerry Lynn V Ray Gordy (E)

Colt Cabana V Austin Aries w/ Kevin Nash (E+)

Chris Cage V Jimmy Yang (E+)

The Briscoes and Low-Ki V Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team and Rhino (D)

I am thinking some sort of a non-finish here but I shall got with Ki and the Rednecks getting the victory here.

Bobbly Lashley V Paul Burchill (D)

Jerry Lynn V Ray Gordy (E)

Colt Cabana V Austin Aries w/ Kevin Nash (E+)

Chris Cage V Jimmy Yang (E+)

Pre Show

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, the two have great chemistry and it showed. Paul London defeated Kenn Doane in 8:30 by pinfall with a 450° splash. (C-)

http://i52.tinypic.com/jqq4p3.jpg

August Week 2, Racer Arena, Att: 5,175

Colt Cabana V Austin Aries

In a great contest, the two really tore the house down. Which was not expected, 'Boom Boom' took control and looked like he was going to prevail, when

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww271/JayBurtonhws/KyKy/TNA%20Stars/Homicide.png

showed up again, this time distracting Cabana long enough for 'A Double' to locked in the Horns of Aries. In 15:11. When Cabana tapped Cide left the arena looking really pleased. (B-)

After the match Nash and Aries are celebrating, Jay Lethal hits the ring and takes down Nash then turns he's attention to Aries,

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sBBzuGP2EjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and leaves. Lethal was very underwhelming, and Nash looked like a star in this segment. (C-)

Jerry Lynn V Ray Gordy

The good matches continued, though it didn't live up the opener. Gordy took control of the veteran for the main part. Lynn did provide a very spirited comeback but it wasn't enough. Gordy took the win in 10:44 with a Tiger Suplex. ©

Chris Cage V Jimmy Yang

In what was a let down, after the first two matches. They did provide some good in-ring action but not much heat. Cage took the win in 10:29 with the Fireman's carry gutbuster. (D+)

Bobby Lashley V Paul Burchill

In good match, that did lack some heat. Lashley being the powerhouse that he is dominated the main of the match. It ended in 14:47 with The Dominator. ©

After the bout, Sean Waltman ran in attacked Lashley. Even hitting the X-Factor, leaving him down and out. (D+)

The Briscoes and Low-Ki V WGTT and Rhino

The good matches continue, it took referee Hebner nearly half the match to regain control. But when he did, Rhino and WGTT went to town on Mark Briscoe. Which featured lots of quick tags and double teams. Mark managed to make a tag to Low-Ki, who began to clean house, he tagged in Jay. Who hit the ring and felt the GORE GORE GORE GORE. Rhino made the cover as Mark and Ki fought WGTT on the outside. Rhino and WGTT took the win in 16:25. Benjamin was really off he's game tonight. ©

Final Show Rating C. Everything else is typical. Bad angles, lose popularity.

HVPW Live Preview

HVPW's biggest match ever has been booked. The World's Heavyweight Champion Low-Ki takes on one half of the Tag Team Champs, Shelton Benjamin. Chris Cage looks to continue he's rise up the HVPW roster when he takes on Paul London. Jay Lethal is in action against Stevie Richards, will Austin Aries interfere in another Lethal match. The FBI makes a rare appearance, taking on first time partners in Ultimo Dragon and Colt Cabana.

Non-Title

Low-Ki V Shelton Benjamin

Paul London V Chris Cage

Jay Lethal V Stevie Richards

The FBI V Ultimo Dragon and 'Boom Boom' Cabana

Pre Show

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, All-Night Express defeated Flipmare in 5:41 when Kenny King defeated Frightmare by pinfall with a Coronation. (D+)

In an extremely short match, Shad Gaspard defeated Reon Mahima in 4:40 by pinfall with a Thugnificent. (D-)

http://i56.tinypic.com/cm2q8.jpg

HVPW Live, August Week 3. Kenney Gym Att: 5,000 (Sell-out)

Jay Lethal V Stevie Richards

In a decent match, with no heat. Though it was pretty disappointing from the veteran Stevie. It took Lethal 11 minutes to continue Stevie's losing streak. The Lethal Combination spelled the end for Richards. (D)

After the match Austin Aries and Kevin Nash make their way to the ring, Aries hits the ring and starts to brawl with Lethal. Whilst this is happening Nash is looking under the ring, he brings out a table. Slides it into the ring, unbeknownst to Lethal. Nash climbs into the ring, Lethal turns and gets nailed by the big boot. After the table is set Nash positions Lethal on it, Aries comes off the top with the 450. Leaving both men especially Lethal worse for wear. (C-)

Colt Cabana and Ultimo Dragon V The FBI

In a match that surprised some with it's quality. The first time team, held their own against the more established team. Though Guido's experience in tag team wrestling proved the difference. When he managed to isolate Dragon away from he's partner and hit the Sicilian Drop in 11:35. ©

Russell makes he's way to the ring, Amidst much fanfare and pyro, He would like to introduce a phenomenon, a legend in the making.... it's..... Tomko!!!! And he's debut match is next(D)

Tomko V Jimmy Yang

Yang and Tomko didn't click at all which hurt the match a lot. Luckily it didn't last to long. Tomko got the win to kick start he's HVPW career in 6:47. (D-)

Chris Cage V Paul London

The bout featured some good action but not much in the way of heat. Cage continued he's rise with a victory in 11:40 with the Fireman's Carry Gutbuster. (C-)

In easily the match of the night. Ki and Benjamin proved why they are two of the best in the world. They provided great action and average heat. The World's Champion did get the win in a bout that boarded on the 20 minute mark. When Benjamin had no choice to tap, after Ki hit the

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/knjbxw71LhA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

(B-)

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6HzmivxH7FA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rhino hits the ring, Ki turns only to taste the GORE GORE GORE. Rhino turns, Ki slowly gets back to he's feet, and takes The GORE again. Rhino graps a microphone lays down the challenge for Low-Ki to meet him at Retaliation. The next PPV. ©

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee97/Gsquared_2007/WCW%20Reborn/Eric_Bischoff.jpg

Music hits. Eric walks to the ring with what appears to be a contract in hand. He grabs the mic and proclaims "I hold in my hand a contract for a World Title match, all it needs is two signatures. Rhino, if you will." Rhino takes the contract and signs it. Bischoff: "Thank you Rhino, now all we need is the second signature." Low-Ki is still down and hasn't moved. Rhino takes the contract, puts the pen in Low-Ki's hand and makes him sign it, very badly mind you. Bischoff: "There you have it, at HVPW Retaliation. Low-Ki WILL put the Title on the line against Rhino." (C-)

Final Rating C, everything else was the same.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/21Nlsl6eu3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HVPW Retaliation Live on PPV August Week 4 Adelphia, CanalSat and Cogeco

HVPW World Heavyweight Championship

Low-Ki© V Rhino (C-)

HVPW World Tag Team Championship

The Briscoes V The All Night Express V Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team © (D-)

North American Title

Jay Lethal V Austin Aries© w/ Kevin Nash (D-)

Sean Waltman V Bobby Lashley (C-)

Colt Cabana V Homicide (E)

Kenn Doane V Paul London (E-)

Raven V Shad Gaspard (D-)

Chris Cage V Shame Helms V Ray Gordy (E+)

(Prediction Prize: pick Mick Foley's role)

HVPW Live Preview

As we build toward Retaliation, and are getting closer to HVPW debuting on America One, HVPW Live has one stacked card. That should not be missed. World's Heavyweight Champ Low-Ki teams with 'Boom Boom' Cabana to take on Eric Bischoff's seemingly hand picked number 1 contender, after what happened last week, and Cabana's bitter rival Homicide. Kenny King is in singles action against one of he's opponents at Retaliation in Jay Briscoe. Will Kings, manager's new bodyguard Tomko get involved? Lashley steps into the ring with the veteran member of The FBI. Jerry Lynn and Chris Cage go at it again.

Low-Ki and Colt Cabana V Rhino and Homicide (D-)

Jay Briscoe V Kenny King

Bobby Lashley V Guido Maritato

Chris Cage V Jerry Lynn

Ultimo Dragon V Raven

Low-Ki© V Rhino (C-)

HVPW World Tag Team Championship

The Briscoes V The All Night Express V Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team © (D-)

North American Title

Jay Lethal V Austin Aries© w/ Kevin Nash (D-)

Sean Waltman V Bobby Lashley (C-)

Colt Cabana V Homicide (E)

Kenn Doane V Paul London (E-)

Raven V Shad Gaspard (D-)

Chris Cage V Shame Helms V Ray Gordy (E+)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HVPW Live

Low-Ki and Colt Cabana V Rhino and Homicide (D-)

Jay Briscoe V Kenny King

Chris Cage V Jerry Lynn

Ultimo Dragon V Raven

Pre Show

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Austin Aries and TJ Perkins defeated Jay Lethal and Matt Cross in 5:40 when Austin Aries defeated Matt Cross by submission with a Horns of Aries. (C-)

http://i53.tinypic.com/23rsfgw.jpg

HVPW Live, August Week 4. Owensboro Sports Center Att: 5,223

Jay Briscoe V Kenny King

In a really good opener, with good in ring action. But no much in the way heat. Surprisingly King's partner or manager didn't get involved. Briscoe got the win with The Jay-Driller in a touch over 15 minutes. Russell did some good work at ring side. ©

Pat Kenney is joined backstage by Raven, who is hyping he's up coming match with Ultimo Dragon. Raven says that after he beats Ultimo he will be on he's to the top, all the way to dethroning Low-Ki as World's Champion. "Quoth the Raven Nevermore." (D)

Chris Cage V Jerry Lynn

Another really good contest between the two, though this time it was the veteran Lynn who prevailed. When he nailed the Cradle piledriver in 14:05. ©

Ultimo Dragon V Raven

The match featured some good action. But not much in the way of heat. The two veterans didn't click at all, which hurt the match a lot. Raven got the victory in 10:20 when he nailed The Raven Effect. (D)

In what most expected to be a squash match, Guido put up a good showing. Even mounting some good offence and troubled Lashley a lot. Lashley made a good come back and got on top, to take the match with a Dominator in 10:22 ©

After the match, Waltman made he's way to the ring, he and Lashley engaged in a tension-filled staredown. Neither gave any ground. (C-)

Low-Ki and Colt Cabana V Homicide and Rhino

In a really good main event, which continued the good in ring action. Cide and Rhino controlled most of the match, till Cabana made a hot tag and Low-Ki started to clean house. He cleared the ring only then to get blindsided, he managed to make the tag. Cabana made a small comeback only to get hit with the Cop Killa.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v672/fock/copkilla.gif

Homicide and Rhino got the pin fall in 17:51. ©

After the match, the fight continues. Ki and Rhino start to brawl on the outside, whilst Cide and 'Boom Boom' go at it in the ring. Colt takes the Cop Killa again. And Rhino surfers the Warriors Way from the announce table to the floor. (D)

Final Show (C-) Still the same as the rest though.

Pre Show

Jimmy Yang V Guido Maritato

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Guido Maritato defeated Jimmy Yang in 7:43 by pinfall with a Sicilian Drop. (C-)

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ew0c2u.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/21Nlsl6eu3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Week 4 August, Bryce Jordan Center Att: 11,554

HVPW Retaliation On PPV, Live through Adelphia, Canalsat and Cogeco.

Prazak "Welcome everyone, back to HVPW PPV. I am Dave Prazak, and don't we have impressive show for you tonight. Joining me tonight as always is Joey Eastman and Pat Kenney." Eastman "Camera ZOOM, Welcome everyone, and as you know I am Joey Eastman, tonight is shaping up to be one of the greatest nights in HVPW. We even have the debut of our new broadcast partner, more on that later. Camera zoom." Kenny" Hey what? Some else is joining our broadcast team?" Eastman "Yeah, didn't you hear? Their getting your spot as our backstage colleague."

Ray Gordy V Shane Helms V Chris Cage

The three stars, all looking to move forward in HVPW, put on a really good performance. Shane Helms drive proved the difference when he nailed The Nightmare on Helms Street on Ray Gordy and got the pinfall in 13:58. (C-)

Raven V Shad Gaspard

Raven was looking to continue building momentum, in what appears to be he's last run, as Gaspard looked to move into the World Title picture. The veteran used all he's tricks and that helped him over come he's younger and stronger opponent. It all ended with a short trip with a bad ending. Just inside 10 minutes. (C-)

Colt Cabana V Homicide

Homicide was really off he's game in this match, which left me wondering what if? The match featured good in ring action and average heat. 'Boom Boom' controlled the match early, Cide managed to turn things around with some underhanded tactics. Cabana, unfortunately for him, took the Cop Killa again. And ultimately got pinned in 15:25. (C+)

We cut backstage were Booby Lashley is starting to hype he's upcoming match with Waltman. When on cue Waltman walks into shot. He taunts Lashley if you want some you don't have to wait till later. Before Lashley can react, he takes a spin kick to the face. Waltman stomps him a couple of times for good measure, then gives the X sign. Before walking away.

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz144/jaec_12/Faces/SeanWaltman.jpg (C-)

Kenn Doane V Paul London

The two's great chemistry continued, when they produced another top match. The bout featured good action but not much heat. It all ended with a Doane-Nation, in 11:50. (C+)

We cut backstage to find a smiling and dancing

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/P_Images/Prince_Nana.jpg

Prince Nana, he stops and laughs. "Kenney, what do you think my friend? Finally Prince Nana, has arrived in HVPW. Now I have my good friends, the Big Man Kevin Nash, hey, and he's client The 'A Double' himself Austin Aries. So Big Man, whats the plan tonight? Hey." Nash "Thanks Prince Nana, welcome to HVPW. Tonight my client, will show that he is the best in the World. And will show Lethal, that he doesn't belong and should go back to Jersey." Nana "Thanks for joining me tonight. Kenney, what you think hey? I'm coming for your chair next. Hahahahaaha." Back at the announce table, Kenney "What? What is that joker doing here. He ain't getting my seat."(B-)

A video airs for Bobby Lashley V Sean Waltman. (D+)

Bobby Lashley V Sean Waltman

Lashley's music hits, and he marches to the ring still reeling from the attack earlier. Waltman makes he's way down. Lashley goes on the attack early, Waltman struggles to make any in roads early. Before Lashley takes a low blow. Waltman takes control and dominates he's larger opponent. He managed to get some average heat, before Lashley made he's comeback, and nailed the Dominator to take the win in 16:02. ©

North American Title

Austin Aries© V Jay Lethal

The good string of matches between the two continued, this time it looked like Lethal was going to get the job done. But before he could Nash tripped him from the outside. Aries rolled him up, using the ropes for leverage in 16:49. Aries made he's 3rd defense. The match was too long for given who was involved. ©

HVPW Tag Team Championship

Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team© V The Briscoes V The All Night Express

In the match of the night so far, the teams really tore the house down. The first elimination came just after 10 minutes when The Briscoes managed to isolate Rhett and hit him with The

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/og-Rup_dLEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Redneck Boogie. After the Express made their way to the back, a brawl broke out between the remaining teams. With Referee Brian Hebner struggling to regain control. It wound up with a Paydirt on Mark, then a Haas of Pain as Benjamin held off Jay Briscoe. WGTT made their first title defense in 15:44 with a submission. (B-)

A video for Low-Ki V Rhino is shown. ©

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/xcmpunkfanx/Low_Ki.jpg V http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc267/Mr_EWR/Rhyno.jpg

Low-Ki© V Rhino

As the good matches rolled on, this was another good display. Except Low-Ki seemed really off he's game tonight. Though he managed to pull the win out. After a lengthy heat spell by Rhino, Low-Ki managed to turn it around. It all ended with The Warriors Way in 20:13. Low-Ki made he's third title defense. (C+)

Final Show C+. Angles did reach the standards of in-ring action. Show hurt our popularity.

lol, BHK won the prediction prize. With 7/8.

Some updates.

Economy is E+ and falling, and the industry is E- and falling. Which makes it hard.

Our prestige is B- and momentum is D.

Kevin Nash has become head booker of Chikara. But will stay on as a manager.

Steroids has reared it ugly head again, with former Heavyweight Champ, Kurt Angle getting busted.

ROH has signed a t.v deal with MTV 2

NJPW signed a deal with MTV

Summerslam was headlined by Big Show and Del Rio V The Miz and Morrison, and John Cena was left off the show. And is still WWE Champ.

The Hardys are TNA Tag Champs, and Jeremy Buck is the t.v champ. Hard Justice was headlined by Sting defeating Matt Hardy.

HVPW Debuts this week on America One, and all through Mexico on Canal52MX.

The show feature both the World's Champion Low-Ki and North American Champ Austin Aries taking each other on in a tag team match. With Jay Lethal joining forces with Low-Ki and Rhino teaming with Aries. Also in a rematch from Retaliation Homicide and Colt Cabana enter the ring again. Cabana will be trying to avoid the Cop Killa which he has taken every week Cide debuted. Bobby Lashley and Chris Cage, go one-on-one. The Briscoes enter the ring against The All Night Express. And Mick Foley makes he's return to the promotion.

HVPW Wrestling

Low-Ki and Jay Lethal V Austin Aries and Rhino (D)

Homicide V Colt Cabana (E+)

Bobby Lashley V Chris Cage (D)

The Briscoes V All Night Express (E)

Pre-Show

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Paul London defeated Ultimo Dragon and Jack Evans in 7:32 when Paul London defeated Ultimo Dragon by pinfall with a 450° splash.

http://i54.tinypic.com/oumfdg.jpg

HVPW Wrestling, Week 1 September, Stabler Arena Att: 6,000 (Sell-Out) .

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/ewafederation/Avatars/Dave_Prazak5.jpghttp://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/MCMachineGun/EWR/P%20Pictures/Pat_Kenney.jpg

"Welcome to HVPW Wrestling, I am Dave Prazak. Thank you for joining us. This is HVPW Wrestling on America One. And on Canal52MX All through Mexico. I am joined tonight, by the true Diamond in the Rough, Pat Kenney." Kenney "Thanks Prazak, tonight is shaping to be an incredible night. Our mainevent features Low-Ki and Jay Lethal against Austin Aries and Rhino, and we also have the return to HVPW of Mick Foley. Now lets send it to the ring for our first match."

The Briscoes V All Night Express

In a really good opener for the show, both teams pulled out all the stops. Russell did some good work at ringside helping The Express. Though it wasn't enough when Titus was caught with the Jay-Driller. And ultimately got pinned in 13:15 (C+)

We cut to the backstage area. Were we see a car pull into the parking lot. The door opens, and

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s149/DALIA_CANNAVARO/Mick_Foley.jpg

steps out. (B+)

Bobby Lashley V Chris Cage

In a somewhat disappointing outing, Chris Cage couldn't get over. To bad the match probably went on a little too long. But it all ended in 17:08 when Lashley hit the Dominator and got the pin fall. (D+)

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee97/Gsquared_2007/WCW%20Reborn/Eric_Bischoff.jpg

Makes he's way to the ring. He is proclaiming that he is the reason behind HVPW getting on t.v and he is the one that will take it to the top. Then

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yRtvLLEI_vg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

plays as the fans instantly start the chant "Foley is god, Foley is god."

Foley "Now I've said this before, you fans are mighty close. It should be 'Foley is Good' you always forget the extra O. Now on to business." Bischoff "What in the HELL are you doing here? I thought I was finished with working with your stupid a**." Foley "Now now, Eric. That's no way to talk to your new boss, is it?" Bischoff "What in the HELL are you talking about?" Foley "Well today I was announced the new President of HVPW. And while your still in charge of all the day to day running of this show. I have the finally say. Bang Bang" Foley leaves, as Bischoff looks like he just saw a ghost. (B-)

Colt Cabana V Homicide

In a match that was nearly as good as their encounter at the PPV, this one took a different course though. Homicide had control of most of the match, until Cabana made he's comeback. Cide battled back and went for the Cop Killa, 'Boom Boom' countered and locked in the Billy Goats Curse, and got the submission in 17:51. ©

Prince Nana is backstage conducting an interview with Austin Aries and Rhino. Mainly to hype their on going feuds and the upcoming main event. Nash helped out Aries during the interview. It finished with Nana saying, "Watch out Kenney, I'm still looking for that chair, hey." (C-)

Bischoff is shown in he's office talking on the phone. Bischoff "What are we going to do, that lunatic Foley thinks he's running the show.......'' "We need to come up with a plan." "Hang on, 'Get that camera out of here' now were where we?" ©

Jay Lethal and Low-Ki V Austin Aries and Rhino

In a solid main event, it started with an all out brawl, and took referee Jason Harding nearly five minutes to regain control. The bout did eventually feature some good tag team action, mainly with Rhino and Aries cutting the ring off and using quick tags. Ki and Lethal managed a good comeback though, the match ended in 17:22 when Lethal hit the Lethal Combination on Rhino and got the 1-2-3. (C+)

Final Show was C+ the angles help lift the show.

HVPW Wrestling Preview

After HVPW Wrestling successful debut, which garnered ratings of 1.83 on America One, and 0.00 on CanalMX52 in Mexico. This week we have The World's Heavyweight Champion defending he's title on National T.V for the first time against Shelton Benjamin, Raven is back in the HVPW ring taking on Bobby Lashley. Charlie Haas and Jay Lethal go at it, will Lethal's roll continue and after Cabana defeating Homicide last week he takes on Sean Waltman.

HVPW Heavyweight Championship

Low-Ki© V Shelton Benjamin ©

Bobby Lashley V Raven

Charlie Haas V Jay Lethal

Colt Cabana V Sean Waltman

Sorry had a pretty hectic weekend. Between work and some s**t the missus wanted to do, didn't get a chance to post the show. Should get it done tomorrow.

BTW BHK you missed the title match in your predictions.

Pre-show

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Kenn Doane and Ray Gordy defeated Paul London and Shane Helms in 13:42 when Ray Gordy defeated Paul London by pinfall with a Diving Senton.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2cifnl0.jpg

HVPW Wrestling Week 2, Odeum Expo Center Att: 5,500

Charlie Haas V Jay Lethal

We get right into the action tonight, the two put a real nice match to open the show. Though in typical Haas fashion there wasn't much heat. Good in-ring action though. The match ending in 14:48 when Austin Aries showed up at ring side with Kevin Nash, he distracted Lethal long enough for Haas to lock in The Haas of Pain and got the submission. (C-)

After the match Aries and Nash sneak into the ring, and leave Lethal. Leaving him down and out. (D+)

Colt Cabana V Sean Waltman

Cabana is looking to break into the main event, and Waltman is looking to build he's momentum and get back in the World Title picture. The two put on a good back and fourth match, though Cabana got the job done with he nailed The Colt .45 and got the pin fall in 16:42 to continue he's rise.(C-)

After the bout Cabana is walking through the halls back to the dressing rooms, talking to the camera about how defeating Waltman, brings so much closer to the main event. When he turns a corner only to find

http://i54.tinypic.com/kcfi2o.jpg

Homicide lying in wait with a Singapore cane, and takes to Cabana's ribs. Then starts screaming at him in Spanish before walking away. (D)

Bobby Lashley V Raven

The crafty veteran was at it again in this bout. And controlled Lashley for the most part. Though Lashley's power helped him in the end as he made a strong comeback, and hit the Dominator and got the pin fall in 10:02. (C-)

Backstage Eric Bischoff is in he's office, Rhino walks in. "Eric I want another shot at Low-Ki." Bischoff "Now, why would I grant that. When last time you couldn't get the job done. I think I should give it to someone else who will." Rhino "Just give me another chance I'll get the job done." Bischoff "Okay, okay. I have an idea, You can have the shot but you have to do something for me. Close the door and we will talk about it." ©

Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team are walking backstage and run into The Briscoes, the two teams exchange words. It looks like a brawl is bout to break out. When All-Night Express show up and thats when the all out brawl starts between the 3 teams. All round the backstage area. It stops when referee's and agents finally get back there to break it up. (D)

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/xcmpunkfanx/Low_Ki.jpg V http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/IrWrestler86/Shelton-Benjamin.jpg

The two put on easily the match of the night. And could have easily been Main Event at a PPV. It looked Benjamin was gonna get the win, he was on a role

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/Wrestlefiend/Shelton%20Benjamin/Shelton_Benjamin_salto.gif.

Low-Ki managed to make a comeback, and took control of the match, it all ended with The Warriors Way in 18:55. (B-)

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k61/randyorton101fan/Low%20Ki%20and%20LAX/untitled.jpg

Final Rating C. Angles hurt the show, and probably hurt our popularity.

Had to work over the weekend, and now on top of that I have the flu. So maybe later tonight. I'll write the show up. Dunno depends.

HVPW Wrestling Pre-view

Will we find out what Rhino's favor to Bischoff is? Sean Waltman is back and is looking to get he's hands on Lashley, They will be in a tag team bout with Shane Helms and Ray Gordy. Two three ways are also booked, with Benjamin V Jay Briscoe V Kenny King, and Haas V Mark Briscoe V Rhett Titus. And Homicide gets he's first shot in a HVPW Main Event, when he steps into the ring with Low-Ki. Will Cabana get involved?

Non Title

Low-Ki V Homicide (D)

Shane Helms and Bobby Lashley V Sean Waltman and Ray Gordy (D)

Shelton Benjamin V Jay Briscoe V Kenny King (D-)

Charlie Haas V Mark Briscoe V Rhett Titus (E+)

Archived