HVPW: The Real Wrestling Alternate.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brief update before the show.

HVPW Wrestling draw ratings of 1.87 on America One and 0.00 on Cana lMX52

Ultimo Dragon signed PPA deal with NJPW and Jack Evans agreed to a deal to tour with Dragon Gate.

Mick Foley and Prince Nana have really been bonding lately, mainly due to their love of history.

Pre-Show

In an extremely short match, Tomko defeated Frightmare in 5:26 by pinfall with a Backbreaker rack dropped to breaker.

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Carlito Colon defeated Jimmy Yang in 8:10 by pinfall with a Backstabber.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2yvrvy9.jpg

HVPW Wrestling Week 3 York Toyota Arena, Att: 5,500 (sell-out)

Charlie Haas V Mark Briscoe V Rhett Titus

A good opening bout, which featured members of the three top tag teams in HVPW, it produced some good in-ring action but not much in the way of heat. It all ended in 15:22 when Haas locked in the Haas of Pain and left Titus but no choice but to tap. (C-)

Bobby Lashley And Shane Helms V Ray Gordy and Sean Waltman

In a disappointing match, especially for these 4 don't know why though, it was mainly controlled by Gordy and Waltman. Helms took most of the beatdown he managed to get a tag to Lashley and he cleaned house, before tagging Helms back it, Helms than landed the Nightmare on Helms Street on Gordy and got the pin fall in 14:56. (D+)

We cut to the backstage area were Rhino and Eric Bischoff are seen waiting, Bischoff "If you still want this title match at Bring the Fight, make sure you take care of it" Rhino "You got it." (C-)

Prince Nana is backstage conducting an interview with Jay Lethal, who hypes an upcoming match against Austin Aries. (C-)

Shelton Benjamin V Jay Briscoe V Kenny King

It's time for our second three way dance of the night. Though this time it was a Briscoe not a member of WGTT that got the win. It took 16:14, with a Jay-Driller followed by the pin fall on Shelton Benjamin. (C+)

Prazak "Wait we are getting word that something is going down in the backstage area, do we have a camera back there?"

Rhino and Mick Foley are brawling around the backstage area. Rhino slowly got the upper hand, then GORED Foley,

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/KING_24_album/Rhyno-Gore1.gif

as we hear Kenney scream "GORE GORE GORE" (B-)

Prince Nana is backstage, this time with Kevin Nash and Austin Aries. Nash "Now Austin has one more match at the next pay per view against Lethal, and now if, I mean when you beat that Jersey no body. I have a special surprised lined up for you." Aries "Thanks, I will not let you down Big Man."©

Low-Ki V Homicide

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/xcmpunkfanx/Low_Ki.jpg V http://i54.tinypic.com/kcfi2o.jpg

Homicide really stepped up and proved he belongs in the main event with this outing. Cide really proved it when he controlled Ki for the main part of the much and got some average heat, which was better than the rest of the show. It featured great in ring action. Week after week Low-Ki proves that he is the best in HVPW and proved it again tonight, when he fought back and locked in the Dragon Clutch forcing Homicide to submit in 17:22. (B)

After the bout Homicide is just making it back to feet when

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm24/welshyhbm/A-E/ColtCabana.jpg

music hits. Cabana walks out and lays down the challenge for Homicide at Bring the Fight. Cide slowly gets a mic and says that he will be there and can't wait. (C+)

Final Show Rating was C+

Low-Ki V Homicide was the best match in HVPW history.

Some of the angles didn't meet the in-ring standards.

HVPW Wrestling Preview

With one more show to the next PPV Bring the Fight, Homicide is looking to get one up Colt Cabana as they go head-to-head in a tag team bout. Low-Ki and Rhino are their respective partners. But will there be any backlash for Rhino after he brawled backstage with HVPW President Mick Foley last week before Goring him. Lethal and Aries are in the ring together this time in a 3 way dance, joined with Chris Cage. Also we have the debuting Carlito Colon taking on Jerry Lynn, and a massive 8 man tag. Be sure to tune in only on America One and all through Mexico on Canal MX52.

Low-Ki and Colt Cabana V Homicide and Rhino (D)

Carlito Colon V Jerry Lynn (E)

Jay Lethal V Chris Cage V Austin Aries /w Kevin Nash (E+)

WGTT & All Night Express V The Briscoe, Paul London & Sonjay Dutt (E+)

Low-Ki and Colt Cabana V Homicide and Rhino (D)

This could be a risky pick on my part as Low-Ki might not be sticking around.

Carlito Colon V Jerry Lynn (E)

Jay Lethal V Chris Cage V Austin Aries /w Kevin Nash (E+)

WGTT & All Night Express V The Briscoe, Paul London & Sonjay Dutt (E+)

HVPW Officials have just been informed that Austin Aries has suffered a broken wrist whilst working elsewhere and will be out for another 14 days. Which means he will miss HVPW Wrestling and the Bring the Fight PPV. Rumors are spreading through HVPW Headquarters that if he doesn't defend the title at Bring the Fight, he might be stripped of the North American Championship. Which is unlikely because he will only be sidelined for a couple of weeks.

HVPW has just announced that a replacement for the PPV match has been decided, though wont be made public until just before the match starts. The upcoming three way dance on HVPW Wrestling hasn't been decided yet, if it will be changed or just become a singles match, the announcement probably wont be decided until HVPW Wrestling has started.

The Office is pleased to announce that Low-Ki only signed a PPA deal with NJPW. Though it did cause the taping of HVPW Wrestling to be rescheduled, which is a good thing. As it will allow The FBI to return as a team, because Guido had been working Monday night's with the WWE and now Ultimo will be available again.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eEn-nTkbEM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HVPW Bring The Fight Live on PPV Sunday September Wk 4 Live on Adelphia, CanalSat and Cogeco.

HVPW World Heavyweight Championship

Low-Ki © V Rhino (D+)

HVPW Tag Team Championship

The Briscoes V WGTT © V The All Night Express (D-)

Jay Lethal V To Be Announced (D-)

Colt Cabana V Homicide (E+)

Ray Gordy V Shane Helms (E+)

Bobby Lashley V Sean Waltman (D+)

Jimmy Yang V Kenn Doane (E)

Jerry Lynn V Kevin Steen (E)

Low-Ki © V Rhino (D+)

Well he is not going full-time in Japan so I think he should keep the gold here.

HVPW Tag Team Championship

The Briscoes V WGTT © V The All Night Express (D-)

Jay Lethal V To Be Announced (D-)

Colt Cabana V Homicide (E+)

Ray Gordy V Shane Helms (E+)

Bobby Lashley V Sean Waltman (D+)

Jimmy Yang V Kenn Doane (E)

I wonder what happened to Ken in real life. I remember hearing about him being the next big thing but it just never seemed to happen.

Jerry Lynn V Kevin Steen (E)

<p>Pre-show</p><p>

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Shad Gaspard defeated TJ Perkins in 6:23 by pinfall with a Thugnificent.</p><p> </p><p>

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Jimmy Yang and Ultimo Dragon defeated Kenn Doane and Kid Kash in 8:51 when Jimmy Yang defeated Kenn Doane by pinfall with a Yang Time.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i55.tinypic.com/98biuq.jpg</span></p><p>

HVPW Wrestling September Wk 4, Att: 5,166 Eastern Kentucky Center</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prazak</strong> "Welcome to HVPW Wrestling, I am Dave Prazak and as always I am joined by Pat Kenney." <strong>Kenney</strong>"Prazak, don't we have a big night ahead. Mick Foley will be in the house to address Rhino, and Eric Bischoff has an announcement about Austin Aries replacement for tonight."<strong> Prazak</strong> "Thats right, in-case you haven't heard, whilst Austin Aries was wrestling for another promotion, unfortunately he broke he's wrist and is out for a couple of weeks. Wait.... I am getting word that Mick Foley is on he's way to the ring right now."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Foley</strong> "It's great to be in Pikeville tonight." Typical Foley cheap pop. "Now straight to business, RHINO, get out here now." </p><p>

After a bit of back and fouth, <strong>Foley</strong> "Rhino, because of what you did last week. And not just because it's me, but if anyone touches a HVPW official there will be repercussions. So Rhino because the contract for Bring The Fight has been signed I can't change that. But... If you lose, there will be no more World Heavyweight Championship matches for you, for a long long time. Bang Bang!" (C+)</p><p> </p><p>

Jerry Lynn V Carlito Colon</p><p>

In a good opener, were the new comer Colon, is trying to prove himself to the HVPW faithful, he managed to over come the veteran Jerry Lynn. It ended on 12:44 by pinfall, after a Backstabber. (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

Bischoff makes he's way to the ring. And says that because of Austin Aries' injury, that he's replacement is here. And that man is GUIDO MARITATO. (D+)</p><p>

<span>http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x151/RKO_HBK123/JamesMaritato.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

Prince Nana is backstage with Jay Lethal. <strong>Nana</strong> "My guest right now, hey, is Jay Lethal. Jay, do you have any idea who your opponent for Bring The Fight is?" <strong>Lethal</strong> "No, Nana not yet. But I am confident that I will overcome the odds and defeat whoever it is." <strong>Nana</strong> "Do you have any words for Austin Aries?" <strong>Lethal</strong> "Yeah, I do. I hope that wrist heals real soon, cause I can't wait to get in the ring with you, and beat you for that title. I spoke to Mick Foley earlier and that match has been signed for our next PPV after this one. Damage Is Done." <strong>Nana</strong> "Well how about that, hey. Kenney back to you?" <strong>Pat Kenney</strong> "We need to get Joey Eastman to take that jokers spot." (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

The Briscoes, Paul London & Sonjay Dutt V WGTT and The All Night Express</p><p>

This match was hard hitting, fast paced and overbooked. Were for the most part referee Jason Harding couldn't gain any control. But when he did the good work of Jesse Russell at ring side did the trick. It all ended in 17:07 when Paul London was pinned following Rhett Titus's Muff Driver. ©</p><p> </p><p>

Jay Lethal V Chris Cage V Guido Maritato</p><p>

Aries' replacement the returning Maritato, after he's time in New York, looked to mark he's return with a win. Though it didn't pan out that way with Lethal continuing to build momentum towards the PPV. He defeated Chris Cage with the Diving Elbow Drop in 11:17 (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage Bischoff is talking on he's phone. "So 'King' are you ready for Sunday?" "This could be the start of something big. Ok. Your tickets on its way. See you Sunday." <strong>Prazak</strong>"Was that Lethal mystery opponent?'' ©</p><p> </p><p>

A video package airs, hyping the Low-Ki Rhino feud. ©</p><p> </p><p>

Sean Waltman and Bobby Lashley are brawling backstage. It goes all the way to catering, where Waltman winds up with face covered in food. (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

Colt Cabana & Low-Ki V Rhino & Homicide</p><p>

<span>http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm24/welshyhbm/A-E/ColtCabana.jpg</span><span>http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/xcmpunkfanx/Low_Ki.jpg</span> V <span>http://i54.tinypic.com/kcfi2o.jpg</span><span>http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc267/Mr_EWR/Rhyno.jpg</span></p><p>

The match of the night was reserved for the main event. Which was a typical tag team match. Where the heels controlled most of it. Then a good comeback. It looked like the match could go either way. But Cabana hit the Colt .45 on Rhino then tagged in Low-Ki for him to hit the Warriors Way and get the pinfall in nearly 18 minutes. (C+)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Final rating C, Some angles didn't reach the standards of the in ring action. The show probably hurt our popularity.</p>

Just a quick question to those that read this. There is a number of TNA talents I'd like to sign, as their on PPA contracts. But I feel signing them when were both on t.v and both around the same level isn't realistic. Just wondering whether you sign people like this or not? Our companies aren't at war, or aligned in anyway.

<p><iframe width="560" height="349" src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eEn-nTkbEM0" rel="external nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/embed/eEn-nTkbEM0"</a> frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></p><p> </p><p>

HVPW Bring The Fight Live on PPV Sunday September Wk 4 Live on Adelphia, CanalSat and Cogeco.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>HVPW World Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p>

Low-Ki © V Rhino (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>HVPW Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p>

The Briscoes V WGTT © V The All Night Express (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

Jay Lethal V The man Bischoff called 'King' (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

Colt Cabana V Homicide (E+)</p><p> </p><p>

Ray Gordy V Shane Helms (E+)</p><p> </p><p>

Bobby Lashley V Sean Waltman (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy Yang V Kenn Doane (E)</p><p> </p><p>

Jerry Lynn V Kevin Steen (E)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JayR666" data-cite="JayR666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just a quick question to those that read this. There is a number of TNA talents I'd like to sign, as their on PPA contracts. But I feel signing them when were both on t.v and both around the same level isn't realistic. Just wondering whether you sign people like this or not? Our companies aren't at war, or aligned in anyway.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Tough one I part of me would say yes sign them because they may help you out. However, another part of me is saying if you are both at the same level it probably would not be realistic for you to have the same talent. Look at ROH, I believe right now they are trying to get all of their major players under what would be in TEW, written contracts.</p><p> </p><p> So yeah whereas I think it would help you to bring them in, I am not sure how real it would be.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BHK1978" data-cite="BHK1978" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tough one I part of me would say yes sign them because they may help you out. However, another part of me is saying if you are both at the same level it probably would not be realistic for you to have the same talent. Look at ROH, I believe right now they are trying to get all of their major players under what would be in TEW, written contracts.<p> </p><p> So yeah whereas I think it would help you to bring them in, I am not sure how real it would be.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah it is, because they would help. Being the likes of RVD, Daniels and the Guns to name a few.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JayR666" data-cite="JayR666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah it is, because they would help. Being the likes of RVD, Daniels and the Guns to name a few.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could look at it this way, this is a fantasy world and therefore real world rules would not apply. I understand trying to make it as close to reality as possible but slight things can be done that is not exactly what would happen in real life but you could still pull off in the context of your diaries world.</p>

On the eve of Bring The Fight HVPW has announced it has signed a 6 month contract with MVS Multivision, to bring HVPW PPV's to Mexico. This will hopefully help raise our profile in Mexico. Already there are rumors about a few of their country men being brought into the promotion.

Due to a booking error, or my being drunk whilst booking some shows, lol. It has been made public today, that even though Low-Ki was booked in the main event to defend he's World Heavyweight Championship. He has decided to take a booking with NJPW and will miss the PPV. HVPW President Mick Foley has decided, that because Low-Ki was advertised and won't be appearing that he himself, will take he's place in the match. Foley is still looking for revenge for the attack on him a couple of weeks ago. It will be none title. Rumor has that Rhino still won't get he's title match at the next PPV.

Pre-show

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Carlito Colon defeated Sonjay Dutt in 7:12 by pinfall with a Backstabber.

In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, FBI defeated Flipmare in 7:24 when Guido Maritato defeated Flip Kendrick by pinfall with a Sicilian Drop.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eEn-nTkbEM0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i55.tinypic.com/2mr89cy.jpg

HVPW Bring The Fight Live on PPV through Adelphia, CanalSat, Cogeco and MVS Multivision. Wolstein Center Ohio Att: 10,227

Prazak "Welcome to HVPW Bring The Fight, we have a massive night set for you tonight. In case you haven't heard our Worlds Heavyweight Champion, Low-Ki will not be here tonight. Because he decided to accept a booking in Japan in stead of being here. The HVPW President Mick Foley has because of this, and him not wanting to disappoint our fans. He decided to get back in the ring and take on Rhino. Our North American Champ Austin Aries is still out with a broken wrist so he's replacement will be announced later. And joining me tonight as always is Joey Eastman and The Original Diamond in The Rough, Pat Kenney." Eastman Camera ZOOM. Hey Prazak, what the hell? I'm not good enough to be on t.v put I can call a PPV." Kenney "How can that Low-Ki choose not to be here tonight? Oh and Eastman it's because you can't hang with me out here."

Jerry Lynn V Kevin Steen

The debuting Kevin Steen, looked to take it to the HVPW veteran, the two produced some good in ring action but not much heat. Though the debutante Steen managed to get victory in 9:58 by pin fall following the Package Piledriver. (D+)

Jimmy Yang V Kenn Doane

The future star was looking to gain some momentum and continue building he's HVPW career. Him and Yang produced some good action which the crowd really got into. It all came undone for Yang 9:07 when Doane a pin fall by the RK-Doane. (C-)

A video package airs, hyping Mick Foley's return to the ring, in the match with Rhino. (C+)

Ray Gordy V Shane Helms

The two produced good in ring action with this bout. Same as they always do. Though struggled to garner any heat. Helms prevailed when he hit the Nightmare on Helms Street to get the pin fall in 14:51. (C-)

Backstage a very happy looking

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/P_Images/Prince_Nana.jpg

is standing there. "Now welcome my special guest at this time, hey, it is our HVPW President,

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv106/GabrielJericho/Mick_Foley.jpg

'Now Mick, what can we expect tonight, and is this a return to the ring full time for you."

Foley"Thanks Nana, First off. This is just a one of match. Mainly because of Ki not being here. I didn't want to disappoint the fans. What to expect? I'm expecting that I will beat Rhino here tonight in OHIO."

The interview continues along the same lines. (B-)

Up next is Bobby Lashley V Sean Waltman, I have to go out for awhile. I thought I'd have enough time to write the whole show up. Anyway, I'll finish it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Bobby Lashley V Sean Waltman

In a good match between the two, it featured good in ring action, and Waltman managed to get the most heat of the night so far. It featured the typical Lashley come back against the odds. It ended when Lashley hit the Dominator in 15:09 to get the pin fall. (C-)

Colt Cabana V Homicide

In a really good match between the two bitter rivals. Cide controlled the main part of the match, but did't get much heat. Homicide pulled out all the stops. Though it wasn't enough. Cabana made a great come back rally and got on top and hit the Colt .45 and get the pin fall in 17:07. (C+)

A car pulls into the backstage area. Raven steps out only to have an HVPW official tell him that he is not booked or needed on the show tonight. Raven says "Wait what? I'm the biggest star in this company. How can I NOT be needed. I can't get even get on t.v. Let alone PPV. Man I'm outta here."

No matter what I do with Raven, he is meant to be the second biggest draw in the company. And he can't even get a decent promo over. WTF? Any ideas?
(E)

Rhino V Mick Foley

This was made a hardcore match, mainly to try to hide Foley's flaws. The two put on a great match and Mick for the first 5 minutes looked like he hadn't lost a step. Rhino managed to get some good heat. Though it ended in 9:17 with you guessed it. The MANDIBLE CLAW. (C+)

Bischoff makes he's way to the ring and says "Jay Lethal there are certain points in history where people remember were they where, like the moon landing, like John Aloisi's penalty, like Obama, not to mention who was involved and what happen. And this is one of those moments. Jay Lethal, you need to PREPARE for a King.............. And this KING, is THE KING OF

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dJJ3PagoR1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/FCDiary/SteveCorino.jpg

OLD SCHOOL" (D)

Jay Lethal V Steve Corino

The match featured some good in ring action but not much heat. Corino proved why he is the King of Old School, and controlled most of the match. But it did take Eric Bischoff to make he's presence felt, he grabbed Lethal's leg as he hit the ropes. Which let Corino hit the Old School Explosion and get the pin fall in 15:55. ©

After the match Austin Aries' music hit. He and Kevin Nash headed to the ring. Corino pretend to fain concern for Lethal, though when Aries and Nash hit the ring. He stood off against them only to turn and hit Lethal, which ended in another Old School Explosion, Jacknife and a 450. The three man celebrate as Bischoff looked on from the ramp clapping. (D+)

HVPW World Tag Team Championship

WGTT © V The Briscoes V The All Night Express

In the main event, that happened when it wasn't meant too. lol. WGTT looked to continue their reign and further their title as the... The Express showed some good promise. Though Russell's help at ring side didn't help as Rhett fell victim to the Jay-Driller. It all ended not soon after when Benjamin hit the Paydirt after Haas had the Haas of Pain locked in on Mark Briscoe. WGTT makes their second Title defense in 17:36. (C+)

Final Rating C. Though some of the angles didn't match the standards set by the in ring action. This show can be considered a success and should have increased our popularity.

PPV Buy rate was 1.15.

HVPW Wrestling Preview

After HVPW's most successful show, Bring the Fight, managed a buy rate of 1.15. Now HVPW looks to continue it's momentum with one stacked card for HVPW Wrestling. Low-Ki returns to the promotion to defend he's World Heavyweight Championship against new comer Steve Corino. The Briscoes are looking to get the tag titles back and if they can beat WGTT they will get a shot at them at Damage is Done live on PPV. Colt Cabana takes on the Cool One Carilto Colon. Jay Lethal gets in the ring against Rhino.

HVPW Heavyweight Championship

Low-Ki © V Steve Corino (D+)

Colt Cabana V Carlito Colon (D-)

If The Briscoes win they become No. 1 Contenders

The Brisoces V WGTT (D)

Jay Lethal V Rhino (D-)

Despite the fact that the tag match was not meant to be the Main Event, I think the show graded out pretty good for you. And don't worry about the mistake, I can't count the number of times the same mistake has happened to me.

HVPW Heavyweight Championship

Low-Ki © V Steve Corino (D+)

Colt Cabana V Carlito Colon (D-)

If The Briscoes win they become No. 1 Contenders

The Brisoces V WGTT (D)

Jay Lethal V Rhino (D-)

Despite the fact that the tag match was not meant to be the Main Event, I think the show graded out pretty good for you. And don't worry about the mistake, I can't count the number of times the same mistake has happened to me.

Thanks man. I was surprised how good it turned out. I'm hoping it won't happen again lol. The first show that was a success and two of the matches that were booked didn't happen. Was good.

Pre-show

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Shane Helms won a battle royal in 15:25. The final four competitors also included Bobby Lashley, Kenny King and Kenn Doane, with Bobby Lashley being the final elimination.

http://i55.tinypic.com/9poqhd.png

HVPW Wrestling October Wk1 WaMu Theater NY Att: 5,600(Sell-out)

Jay Lethal V Rhino

In a pretty disappointing opener. It featured some good action, and Rhino is still struggling to gain traction in HVPW even after feuding with the World's Heavyweight Champion. It all ended by pin fall in the 14th minute when Lethal hit the diving elbow drop. (D+)

After the bout Lethal is about to leave to ring when

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/Rauco/Austin_Aries.jpg and http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x457/crackerssaucer13/Free%20Agents/Kevin_Nash.jpg

makes their way to ring.

Aries"Lethal you got lucky when you didn't have to face at Bring The Fight. Though Corino did defeat you. I would have made you retire. You know I can't wait until this wrist has healed and I can get back in that ring. Because I will make sure YOU never, forgot the name. Austin ARIES." As Nash laughs. (C-)

Carlito Colon V Colt Cabana.

In a good match for Colon and a average one for Cabana, it still got over. It featured some good action and average heat. The Cool One managed to get the better of Cabana when he hit the backstabber and the pin was counted in 14:20. ©

"Hey, it's Prince Nana here backstage with THE KING OLD SCHOOL, hey, Steve Corino. Now tonight you face the World's Heavyweight Champion Low-Ki" Corino "Thanks Nana, it's GREAT to be back on National T.V again. Tonight I have a plan, and while I can't reveal it. I can say it will end in me taking that World Heavyweight Championship, and proving to the WORLD that I AM the King of Old School." (C+)

If The Briscoes win they become #1 contenders

In one of, if not the best match in HVPW history, the two teams really put on a clinic. It featured on top of great tag team wrestling, great action and average heat, Haas even managed some. The Briscoes who really needed to win to get another shot at the belts, that extra drive proved the difference. When Mark Briscoe hit the Cut-Throat Driver on Charlie Haas

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sTu6fEKAbzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and got the pin fall in 19:02. To make the Briscoes Number 1 Contenders.(B)

A hype video airs for Low-Ki V Steve Corino (C+)

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/xcmpunkfanx/Low_Ki.jpg V http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Carraronifame1987/Steve_Corino.jpg

Low-Ki V Steve Corino

In a bout which featured great action and average heat. They produced a World Title PPV quality match. It was going Corino's way until Bischoff showed up at ring side. Trying to distract Low-Ki. It all went wrong when Bischoff thought he grabbed Ki's boot but it was Corino's which lead to the Dragon Clutch and a submission all in 17:49. Ki made he's fifth title defense. (B-)

After the match Bischoff looking very upset grabs the mic. "Low-Ki, you think this is over. I will have that title. Next week I have a big surprise for you. And you will have no chance of keeping that belt. Next week, next week, next week." (C-)

Final Show (C+) Some angles didn't reach the standards of the in ring action.

HVPW Wrestling Preview

HVPW Wrestling this week has a distinctly Japanese flavor with the debuts of Yoshihiro Tajiri and the new tag team of Nakajima & Marufuji, as well as Ultimo Dragon in action. Bischoff has promised Low-Ki that he will get the title off him as well as big surprise. What will he's big surprise be? Bischoff said on HVPWwrestling.com that "This will the biggest F'N thing in HVPW history." Rumors are running rampant about what he meant. Raven finally makes he's way back to the HVPW ring in the big 8 man tag booked.

Low-Ki© V 'Bischoff's big surprise' ©

Nakajima & Marufuji V WGTT (D-)

Colt Cabana V Tajiri

Lethal, Lashley, Ultimo and Sonjay V Rhino, Raven, Waltman and Burchill (E+)

Archived