Uncommon Passion: The Rebirth of OMEGA

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carlito Colon vs Elijah Burke vs Jimmy Yang vs Low Ki

Jerry Lynn© vs Matt Cross- Light Heavyweight Championship Match

Joey Matthews vs Ultimo Dragon

Melissa Anderson vs Nikki Roxx vs LuFisto vs Reby Sky vs Serena Deeb vs Shelly Martinez- OMEGA Vixens Championship Match

??,??, ??, and ?? vs The Irish Airborne, Matt Jackson, and Shannon Moore

Johnny Gargano vs Trevor Holliday

?? and ?? vs Christopher Daniels and Jay Lethal

Fit Finlay vs Matt Hardy vs Ron Killings- Number One Contender’s Match for OMEGA Championship

Jeff Hardy vs Nick Nemeth- OMEGA Championship Match

Have fun with Zombie! I met him once....he's so friggin Short!! lol

Well, Rob Zombie got sick after the show because of the heat, so they left for Toronto and canceled the party. I was bummed, but my friend was REALLY mad. Piggy D had her drive from Michigan to the show(it was in Pittsburgh) and had us on the guest list. The previous show was in Detroit and she missed it. So we basically drove out that way for the concert. Not that I'm complaining, but she's upset that she drove that far for three bands she's seen a thousand times.

Anyways. Rapture will be posted tonight.

Melissa Anderson vs Nikki Roxx vs LuFisto vs Reby Sky vs Serena Deeb vs Shelly Martinez- OMEGA Vixens Championship Match

Fit Finlay vs Matt Hardy vs Ron Killings- Number One Contender’s Match for OMEGA Championship

what will this new 4-man unit be calling themselves?

the cat's pajamas - working his way up the ranks of Omega

Krimson and Thorn are like children of the korn and won't stop until they get DQ'ed.

Well, I got sidetracked with starting another diary. This one will not suffer in anyway as I've already booked and written pretty far in advance.

I'll post Rapture sometime tomorrow afternoon and will probably make the first post of the new diary as well :)

I feel bad for not posting Rapture yet, but due to real life issues, I just haven't had time to come and post it. I'm feeling under the weather, so I'm going to head to bed and I'll post the show when I wake up.

Remember, this show begins a new prediction contest, so if anyone wants to join in, feel free. :)

Sorry for anyone that's following this. I'm currently living in a storage unit behind a bar. God dang real life...

Hopefully I'll get back on track shortly. My cousin may rent an apartment out to my brother and I and we'll get everything back on track then.

This isn't dead, just on hiatus for a short period(I hope).

I have a wrestling ring in my "house" though. So that part is awesome :p

Joining in ^^ ... and will patiently wait for you to settle things and get back to posting. Subscribing anyways ;)

Johnny Gargano vs Trevor Holliday (Ph34r the ? ^^)

?? and ?? vs Christopher Daniels and Jay Lethal (...)

Jeff Hardy vs Nick Nemeth- OMEGA Championship Match (hmm ... owner goals...)

Thanks for joining in Harmor, but you didn't pick a winner for Gargano vs Holliday.

Anyways. Figured I'd update you guys on my situation. After a week and two days of living in the storage unit, I found an apartment. Not sure when we're moving in, but hopefully we get internet rather quickly as I need it for school.

Pretty excited nonetheless.

Thanks for joining in Harmor, but you didn't pick a winner for Gargano vs Holliday.

Anyways. Figured I'd update you guys on my situation. After a week and two days of living in the storage unit, I found an apartment. Not sure when we're moving in, but hopefully we get internet rather quickly as I need it for school.

Pretty excited nonetheless.

Good to hear man.

• 2 months later...

Archived