WWE: Punk's Not Dead

Sorry I've not posted much, not been on GDS for a while. Caught up with all of this and I have to say it makes some pretty fantastic reading. NXT and Superstars finally have some sort of meaning and are relevent, but the best two things I can say about this is every character is interesting and I'm entertained reading about an era I really have no interest in. Both things take a huge amount of talent. Top stuff.

RYDER AND MORRISON VS OTUNGA AND MCGUILLICUTTY

The Slo Mo Browskis (what a name, btw!) are a highlight of the diary and I think keeping them together in a whacky but talented team is a good a place as any to restart a division

WADE BARRETT VS DANIEL BRYAN

Bryan needs big wins for his MitB match. Having him cash in at the Rumble so he can be the champion going in to Mania totally makes sense for his character as well, so kudos on that

MARK HENRY VS KANE VS EZEKIEL JACKSON

(Bonus point-Will Jackson be able to compete yes/no)

Zeke will show but will not be at 100%, making Henry look more ruthless when he wins

BIG SHOW VS KINGSTON VS MYSTERIO VS TRUTH VS ZIGGLER VS MIZ

I was going to say Miz, but assuming that Punk returns at some point it will make Kofi more sympathetic if Punk costs him the title by returning. If Punk returns as a heel. Or if Del Rio gets involved. In other words, I don't know.

CHRISTIAN VS ORTON

Guessing this will finish this feud, the face will win

Looking forward to it bud.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived