Diary help?

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I recently started the "WCW Rebirth" mod, or something to that extent (can't remember the name off the top of my head) and am thinking of doing a diary for it (I'm quite proud of the stories so far)

This would be my first one, though, so can someone give me a sort of "how to" on making/doing a diary?

There is no right way to do a dynasty, you basically can do whatever you want with it. I would suggest having a look at some of the other dynasties on this board so that you can get an idea of what to do as far as formatting and content goes but like I said its really up to you on how you want to do your dynasty.

I'd say just read others and do yours similar to the ones you like. I've always sort of "stolen" for my diary, from the format to my writing style.

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I recently started the "WCW Rebirth" mod, or something to that extent (can't remember the name off the top of my head) and am thinking of doing a diary for it (I'm quite proud of the stories so far)

This would be my first one, though, so can someone give me a sort of "how to" on making/doing a diary?

If you enjoy writing it...and if it's good...don't get discouraged...just keep writing, you will gain a following...

Build it and they will come...

Archived