The London-Verse

Wow that is really amazing because your renders definitely have a "voice" to them that when I see one I know immediately "oh that's a LoNdOn render". So cool!

Any idea what the hairstyle normally used for Cornell and Wolf is?

I actually re-rendered both guys for my TCW diary. Let me just go check what I used and I'll get back to you shortly.

EDIT: I believe it is Ricardi hair by Neftis from the daz3d store. All Neftis' work is pretty damn fantastic as I have all of their pieces I believe.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: Ray "The Hammer" Williams

Size: Light Hvywt

Ethnicity: Black

Appearance: This is one of the first renders I did when learning how to ;)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/RayWilliams.png

Ring Style: Brawler

Gimmick: Face/Heel - Bad Ass/Legitmate Athlete

Bio: Williams is a former journeyman boxer who possesses a decent amount of charisma. Good on the stick but with a glass jaw, he ends up in the world of pro wrestling. On the downside of his athletic prime, he's still able to get the crowd going with his brawling anything-goes style.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/RayWilliams.jpg

I just have a couple more of the last batch of workers to render so whilst I am entering them into the data alongside my recent masked characters I will re-open the submission window.

The Submission Window Is Re-Opened But For This Installment Please Stick To Female Workers. All Nationalities Accepted!

If you're still taking requests...

Name: "Cool" Chance Hawkley

Ethnicity: White

Nationality: American

Size: Middleweight

Style: Entertainer

Name: "Jacked" Jeff Galloway

Nationality: American

Style: Entertainer

"Cool" Chance Hawkley and "Jacked" Jeff Galloway are more than best friends, they're the hottest young tag team in America. Combining solid technical wrestling with a natural charisma both on the mic and in the ring, the future seems bright for these two young stars.

Chance should have short, faux-hawk styled, dirty blonde hair with light eyes and pale skin. Jeff should be heavily tanned with a bald head, brown goatee, and dark eyes.

EDIT: Whoops forgot the team name...Generation Next.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/ChanceHawkley.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/JeffGalloway.jpg

Name: The Great Clemento

Appearance:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/jkeats/bolo.jpg

Style: Regular Wrestler

Gimmick: Old School Heel the majority of the time. Can do old school face on the rare occassions he's asked.

Bio: Clemento is the definition of "good hand". He's got solid brawling, mat wrestling skills. Excellent psychology, decent stamina and decent, albeit not overwhelming charisma. He's the veteran that can be plugged into upper card feuds here and there but isn't likely to become a superstar anytime soon. Low on Star Quality. He's the guy the young guys are put with to learn from and be tested by. The old saying "if you can't have a decent match with Clemento, you got no business being a wrestler" rings true.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/TheGreatClemento.jpg

Name: Crystal Belle

Size: Small

Ethnicity: Irish

Appearance: Tomboy-ish Southern Belle, how that works, I have No idea... good luck with that description though

Ring Style: Regular Wrestler

Gimmick: Tomboy(Face) Southern Belle(Heel)

Bio: "Crystal Belle" Kris Moloney is a young worker from Ireland. While not the best worker she has the looks to make it somewhere.

Name: The Greek Princess

Ethnicity: Italian

Appearance: Ancient Greek Helmet with Stereotypical Italian Tan

Gimmick: Ancient Warrior

Bio: "The Greek Princess" Armida Iadanza is a legend in the European Woman's wrestling scene. He gimmick is what has made he as sucsessful as she has been, riding off the the heat generated by the Ancient Greek and Roman rivalry. The only problem is there is no heat for it, or has been for hundreds of years. Most find it pathetically hilarious how she seems to think Ancient Rome and Greece are still around.

Miranda Atwood

Appearance: Mild tan, big size busty, very pretty, glass, long brown hair, kinda of ditsy looking

Ring Style: Entertainer

Gimmick: Girl Next Door (Face), Diva (Heel)

Finisher: MirandaDT, Cross Body Block

Bio: Miranda Atwood is more of a valet for Chris Boone, but as of late she has started trying to learn the ins and outs of the ring. Atwood is still very green and the fact that she is catching on very slow could hurt her chances of ever really getting into the ring. She has a great look and is very charismatic, but she has moments of being a complete witch.

Relationship: Dating Chris Boone

-------------------------------------

Victoria James

Ethnicity: Black (American)

Appearance: Mocha skin color, long curly black hair, chubby face, big smile

Gimmick: Don't matter

Finisher: Spear, Kiss That Doesn't Miss (Impact)

Bio: Latricia Porter,vbetter known Victoria James, is the daughter of hall famer (American) football star, Frank Porter. Latricia is in a tag team with younger half-sister, Kyndee Oldman, under the name of Dark Princesses. Porter is the better worker inside the ring as Oldman has recently entered the business only a couple years ago.

LaShae Petersen

Ethnicity: Black (American)

Appearance: Light Brown Skin color, long black hair in ponytail, Monroe mole on her right cheek, bright makeup

Ring Style: High Flyer

Gimmick: Don't matter

Finisher: Talk Your Head Off (Submission), Clothesline From My Hood (Pinfall)

Bio: Kyndee Oldman aka LaShae Petersen is a very decent rookie in the business. Oldman's half-sister, Latricia Porter, has already made a decent name for herself and Oldman is looking to do the same thing. Oldman is known for acting like a little brat when things doesn't go her way backstage and has made quiet a few enemies in her short career.

Tag Team: The Dark Princesses - Medium Experience

Relationship: Family Latricia Porter & Kyndee Oldman

Okay these were both meant for the Board Effort Retro mod. However, seeing how that will probably never see the light of day, I thought I would bring them over here. The bios should fit (I know they are long) as they did for me already.

Name: Roger Barton

Appearance: He is based on Davey Boy Smith so I guess Davey Boy Smith. No dreadlocks though because that just looks stupid on a white dude.:D

Size: Light Heavyweight

Style: Brawler

Gimmick: Old School Face

Nationality: English

Based out of United States. He can wrestle in Japan, Canada, and U.K.

Bio: Roger Barton is one-half of the (whatever promotion America) tag team The London Blitz. Growing up Roger excelled at every sport that he competed in. He also idolized his older cousin William who began wrestling at the age of sixteen. Therefore, it was only natural that he would follow his cousin William into professional wrestling.

Unlike William, Roger spent quite a few years working in England for various fly by night wrestling promotions. In fact there were many times that Roger almost quit wrestling in order to become a coal miner much like his father.

However, Roger’s big break came in 1999 when William suggested that (whatever promotion America) management look at his younger cousin. (whatever promotion America)management did so and they decided to hire Roger. Upon his debut in the (whatever promotion America), Roger was put in a tag team with his cousin William. Backstage Roger is the exact opposite of his cousin, Roger tends to stick to himself and not cause any problems.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: William Yeager

Appearance: He is based on Dynamite Kid so I guess Dynamite Kid.

Size: Lightweight

Style: Japanese Junior

Gimmick: Old School Face

Nationality: English

Based out of United States. He can wrestle in Japan, Canada, and U.K.

Is a complete jerk backstage maybe something like Big Smack Scott.

Bio: William Yeager is better known to wrestling fans as The Supersonic Kid. Originally hailing from Manchester, England William began wrestling professionally at the age of sixteen. This young man impressed everyone with his high flying, take no prisoners form of wrestling. In 1993, he was offered a spot on the (An English promotion) roster, which he gladly accepted.

After just three years in (the English promotion), William decided he wanted to go to North America. William soon started working for (Canadian promotion)out of Canada. William wowed the crowd in Canada and soon was offered a job with (Whatever promotion America).

William started out as a singles wrestler, however he was put into a tag team with his legitimate cousin Roger Barlow shortly thereafter. Their tag team is called The London Blitz, the two young men from England are huge fan favorites. Something that most fans do not know about William is that he is a very mean spirited person behind the scenes.

William and Roger are Cousins.

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/RogerBarton.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/WilliamYeager.jpg

Anita Bonghit

Appearance: Long blonde dreds, tye-dye headband, small pink lensed glasses

Gimmick: Hippy-Chick

Finisher: Flower Power (StratusFaction), Rainbow Splash (Moonsault)

Bio: Anita Bonghit (real name Emily Dawn) is a high-flying female wrestler that hails from California and works a stereotypical hippy-chick gimmick

Cherry Blossom

Appearance: Short pink hair, endless confidence, slim frame.

Gimmick: Otaku (Face and Heel)

Finisher: Falling Pedals (Moonsault)

Bio: Her real name and background is unknown. Although she claims to be from Kyoto, it is obvious that Blossom is American. She typically wears traditional Japanese garb when in public and speaks passable Japanese with the rare English word thrown in when she doesn't know the Japanese equilalent. She has basic high flying skills and imploys a moonsault called the Falling Pedals to finish her opponents (although she rarely wins).

Presumeably I would think she would fit into a Japanese fed, probably a comedic one. But of course it's up to you, London.

Cherry Blossom

Appearance: Short pink hair, endless confidence, slim frame.

Gimmick: Otaku (Face and Heel)

Finisher: Falling Pedals (Moonsault)

Bio: Her real name and background is unknown. Although she claims to be from Kyoto, it is obvious that Blossom is American. She typically wears traditional Japanese garb when in public and speaks passable Japanese with the rare English word thrown in when she doesn't know the Japanese equilalent. She has basic high flying skills and imploys a moonsault called the Falling Pedals to finish her opponents (although she rarely wins).

Presumeably I would think she would fit into a Japanese fed, probably a comedic one. But of course it's up to you, London.

Sounds like a female El Generico, only she's a tribute to the Japanese rather than Lucha Libre.

Name: Queen B

Ethnicity: Render's discretion

Appearance: Perhaps something along the lines of Layla El; at least hair-wise. Large hoop style ear-rings and a flat brimmed baseball cap worn to the side suggested.

Gimmick: B-Girl (Breakdancer)

Finisher:

Bio: [Firstname Surname] is a relative newcomer to wrestling, only recently making her debut; This is because her main career has and continues to be modern dancer. A native of Brooklyn, New York City [Firstname] spent many of her teenage years training and performing as a B-Girl, a female break-dancer. While she has reached some minor success in that profession, she has desired as of late to branch out into her other big dream, that of being a professional wrestler. The transition has been easier for her than most women find, as her strong athletic background has greatly aided her.

Name: KC Callihan

Appearance: Brown hair, very confident smirk. Green and white attire, inspired by the Boston Celtics.

Gimmick: Franchise Player

Finisher:

Bio: KC Callihan is a Boston native, and damn proud of it. A former Boston Celtic's cheerleader and College graduate, she has succeeded in most things she's ever turned her eye to. A life long wrestling fan, she has decided to take a chance on her passion and give wrestling a punt. With an already excellent athletic background and a naturally determined personality, noted wrestling trainer [Name] was only too glad to get his hands on her. Within a matter of months he had Callihan up to a very polished state. Callihan quickly followed up that initial momentum by proving to be a smash hit in [promotion].

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/RayWilliams.jpg

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/TheGreatClemento.jpg

They look fantastic! I'm honored to have contributed :)

Thanks for the tip on the hair as well, I agree on the Neftis products. They are excellent!

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/RogerBarton.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse/WilliamYeager.jpg

Okay I didn't think white boy dreads would work but they do. Great job on these renders!

Name: Eyla Porter

Size: Small.

Ethnicity: White.

Gimmick: Bad Ass.

Appearance: Brown hair, cute but with a serious face.

Ring Style: Entertainer.

Skills: Great star quality and great charisma.

Finisher: "Stout Stunner" (Impact).

Bio: "She-Ale Female" Eyla Porter is an upcoming star who very often plays an obstinate character who goes her own way, and has a great adoration of beer. She makes the fans excited by celebrating her victories by standing on the turnbuckle, emptying beercans in her mouth, also spilling some beer on her body.

Note: I.e., a female version of Stone Cold... ;)

Name: Eve Ashford

Ethnicity: American (White)

Gimmick: Bitter Veteran

Appearance: Aging but once hot, if that makes sense, brown hair

Skills: Solid Performance skills

Finisher:

Bio: Eve and Kathy Ashford are sisters and veteran women's wrestlers who started out as ringside valets. For many years, they've teamed up to wrestle any comers, including not being afraid to work against men. These days, they are good hands to any promotion. Eve was generally considered the more attractive of the two during her day.

Name: Kathy Ashford

Ethnicity: American

Gimmick: Bitter Veteran

Appearance: Aging but once hot, blonde hair

Skills: Strong Performance, some charisma

Finisher:

Bio: Eve and Kathy Ashford are sisters and veteran women's wrestlers who started out as ringside valets. For many years, they've teamed up to wrestle any comers, including not being afraid to work against men. These days, they are good hands to any promotion. Kathy was always the more charismatic of the two.

Archived