The London-Verse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got to know about this guy.

He seems like the kind of guy I'd push in a Comedy Fed.

He is actually in the AWF.

Cory Dex is very geeky. He can use his amazing intelligence for both good and evil. Cruiserweight competitor. Moderately talented.

Really looking forward to have a go at this mod. You've put a lot of work into it (more then I ever could, I'll get my own database done...some day), and it'll be fun to play as different promotions and enjoy some new faces (compared to the C-Verse).

Of course, "Demented" C.J. Hunter will be getting a big push! Speaking of "Demented", is he in a promotion or is he a free agent?

Really looking forward to have a go at this mod. You've put a lot of work into it (more then I ever could, I'll get my own database done...some day), and it'll be fun to play as different promotions and enjoy some new faces (compared to the C-Verse).

Of course, "Demented" C.J. Hunter will be getting a big push! Speaking of "Demented", is he in a promotion or is he a free agent?

Thank you, sir. It certainly is a lot of work and the mod is nowhere near completion at this stage. Fortunately for everybody, jhd1's fantastic mod will be released in the not too distant future and provide everybody with a great deal of TEW playability.

With regards to CJ Hunter: He is a free agent, although due to his talent, he is normally involved in a bidding war from a selection of the bigger promotions.

Now that the JHDverse is out you really have to get yours out.

Just kidding no rush. It's really good to see alternative worlds being made. Really look forward to seeing it once it's complete.

Hehe.

The problem with the London-Verse is that it is going to be a lot bigger than the first iteration of the jhd-verse, hence why it will take a lot longer to compete. Fortunately for the board members, jhd1 has produced a fantastic mod for everybody to enjoy. :)

Archived