The London-Verse

Great stream. Fun was had, laughs were belly'd. Mice and rats where spoken of in hushed tones. Show got a horrible grade and power bombs that shouldn't be dreamed of, were dreamed. (i need to rinse my brain).

Can't wait till this is done.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching the XCW stream. And you were right, I WOULD have been mad if Fluffy hadn't been in a match! haha! But DAAANG, a 21 in camera skills? For someone who has so much heat inducing stuff to bring to the table (straight edge, emo, christian) you would think his Star Quality would be higher. :p

Other than that, very good stream. This was the first time I had watched one of your videos. I love your accent (im sure you hear that alot).

I don't know if my other submission (Blossom) will end up in JOSHI or WCW but I'll be sure to check that video out too when it's available. ^_^

Keep up the excellent work, London!

Great stream. Fun was had, laughs were belly'd. Mice and rats where spoken of in hushed tones. Show got a horrible grade and power bombs that shouldn't be dreamed of, were dreamed. (i need to rinse my brain).

Can't wait till this is done.

Haha. Yeah, I think that video might have been the most entertaining for me personally. p.s. Nothing wrong with a Preperation H-Bomb. :p

I just finished watching the XCW stream. And you were right, I WOULD have been mad if Fluffy hadn't been in a match! haha! But DAAANG, a 21 in camera skills? For someone who has so much heat inducing stuff to bring to the table (straight edge, emo, christian) you would think his Star Quality would be higher. :p

Other than that, very good stream. This was the first time I had watched one of your videos. I love your accent (im sure you hear that alot).

I don't know if my other submission (Blossom) will end up in JOSHI or WCW but I'll be sure to check that video out too when it's available. ^_^

Keep up the excellent work, London!

Thanks my friend. For the life of me, I could not remember your GDS name when talking about Fluffy, so I apologise for that.

I had a few people mention my accent during the last video, not sure what to say other than thanks. :p Cherry Blossom may well end up in JOSHI but we will have to see. Nothing has been decided yet.

Nice video, I think the lack of content risk in most of the matches probably damaged quite a lot of the grades though, xD. It's a dink that adds up quite a lot.

Yeah, you are almost certainly correct. I think the show overall was pretty decent considering the level of talent I was working with. It was also fun explaining your idea behind Kyle Barker as well.:D

I'll keep everybody informed about the next stream when JOSHI is complete.

Whilst I am here, does anybody have any interesting ideas for the JOSHI promotion? (i.e. characters)

I'd be interested to hear any that people have to offer.

In fact what I will do, I will have a competition for each promotion in the London-Verse from here on out. Everybody can submit one character as a suggestion and my favourite three will make it into the promotion itself. Others may well wind up in the free agency.

Let's get creative for the first promotion in the competition: JOSHI

(JOSHI is the biggest female wrestling promotion in Japan)

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse%20logos/JOSHI.jpg

Further to the above entrant competition, the window will not be open for a long period of time as I am adding workers to JOSHI at quite a rate and the promotion won't take too long to complete.

I suppose I could always leave a couple of spots open and wait to see if anyone wants to submit a character. I'll see how it goes. :)

As i've been watching some Joshi, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mio_Shirai

Mainly the Triple Tails part. Though Mio is very hot and has a great look.

Mio is a young star that has been training in the classic strong style of Japanese wrestling. She's rather proficient with strikes from both her feet and her hands. Mio loves being a heel in any promotion that she's in, billed as the Beautifully Sadistic Mio, she's known for her cheating ways.

Optional bio.

Mio is one third of the Triple Tails, along with her sister and friend Kari Bomb. The Tails have been a successful and brutal team from the start. Their reckless disregard for the rules and their opponents welfare has endeared them to their fans but not to the locker rooms around the world. Seeing the Tails in the ring is like watching a hurricane build. It's going to crash and wipe out everyone.

Name: Rita Kobashi

Size: Middleweight

Ethnicity: Japanesse

Appearance:http://www.prowrestlingdigest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/bullnakano18wx.jpgBut with black hair and red makeup

Ring Style: Puroresu.High power, intensity, stiff and psychology

Known as the "Madwomen of Kanto", Rita Kobashi is hated but respected for her stiff unforgiving style of wrestling with agility many big wrestler lack. Is known as a tag team wizard, she looking for younger wrestler to grown as her partner and successer.

With props to Super Nova :)

Name: Ultimate Kiosha

Ethnicity: Japaneses

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/b/b2/Kyoko_Inoue.jpg

Ring Style: Power moves with flashy splashes and a bit of comedy.

Ultimate Kiosha is well loved by the fans for her baby face style and her painted warrior face. She's not a great in ring competitor but she makes up for it with her staggering charisma and rapport with the fans. UK has leveraged her look and her brains to make a lot of money with her style.

Ultimate Kiosha is a mainstay of the midcard or used as a gatekeeper for most of the promotions she's been a part of. UK is known for her fun interviews and interaction with the fans after every show.

With props to Super Nova :)

Name: Ultimate Kiosha

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/b/b2/Kyoko_Inoue.jpg

Ring Style: Power moves with flashy splashes and a bit of comedy.

Ultimate Kiosha is well loved by the fans for her baby face style and her painted warrior face. She's not a great in ring competitor but she makes up for it with her staggering charisma and rapport with the fans. UK has leveraged her look and her brains to make a lot of money with her style.

Ultimate Kiosha is a mainstay of the midcard or used as a gatekeeper for most of the promotions she's been a part of. UK is known for her fun interviews and interaction with the fans after every show.

Unfortunately sir, I did specify only one submission per user. :o

Name: Red Phoenix

Size: lightweight

Appearance: Tall lightweight and tan, She wears a fancy phoenix mask and red shorts. ( i couldn't find the right mask but i'm sure you can do a flaming phoenix mask that's not too over the top.)

Ring Style: A high flyer and master of dives off of anything, rings, aprons, fans. Great psychology and selling. Flashy and good star stats. Fiery promos.

Iko Suzi was a star in the making till she became her biggest fan. Her ego and drive led to more than a few flare ups between her and the locker rooms she was in at the time. Called the Inferno because she would light up the ring with her skills and then the locker room with her ego, Iko burned bridges where ever she went.

After a nasty fall out with one of the largest women's promotion, Iko was all but blacklisted. Taking 2 years off from the ring to get her head straight, Iko donned a mask in the lucha style and was hired by Joshi. Now the owners watch to see if Iko has changed her ways or if the rebirth of the Phoenix becomes the fire that burns down the entire promotion.

Unfortunately sir, I did specify only one submission per user. :o

Name: Red Phoenix

Size: lightweight

Appearance: Tall lightweight and tan, She wears a fancy phoenix mask and red shorts. ( i couldn't find the right mask but i'm sure you can do a flaming phoenix mask that's not too over the top.)

Ring Style: A high flyer and master of dives off of anything, rings, aprons, fans. Great psychology and selling. Flashy and good star stats. Fiery promos.

Iko Suzi was a star in the making till she became her biggest fan. Her ego and drive led to more than a few flare ups between her and the locker rooms she was in at the time. Called the Inferno because she would light up the ring with her skills and then the locker room with her ego, Iko burned bridges where ever she went.

After a nasty fall out with one of the largest women's promotion, Iko was all but blacklisted. Taking 2 years off from the ring to get her head straight, Iko donned a mask in the lucha style and was hired by Joshi. Now the owners watch to see if Iko has changed her ways or if the rebirth of the Phoenix becomes the fire that burns down the entire promotion.

I'm starting to think you are deliberately ignoring me now :p

So far, here is a list of the people who have submitted a character for the JOSHI competition:

Timber

Super Nova

Remember, the window won't stay open for too long and only my favourite 3 character submissions wlll have their worker signed to a JOSHI contract. That isn't to say that other character submissions won't find their way to the free agency pool if I feel they are good enough. :)

Best of luck to all.

Name: Aiko Kato

Size: Very Small

Ethnicity: Japanese

Appearance: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2615/f015x.jpg

Ring Style: Puroresu

Aiko Kato is a Japanese joshi wrestler. Aiko enlisted in the Japanese army at the age of 19 and became extremely proficient in unarmed combat. At 25 she left the armed forces with one thought in mind, to become a pro wrestler. Whilst very petite she can sure pack a punch, with a fantastic array of kicks and punches, as well as a fearsome array of takedowns and submission holds, mainly derived from her military unarmed combat training.

Name: Yuki

Size: Small

Ethnicity: Japanese

Appearance: Looks kind and cute.

Skills: Very charismatic with some acting qualities.

Ring Style: Entertainer

Bio: The character Yuki is a cute and innocent young women who always brings Gemo, her turtle, with her. Yuki is convinced it's Gemo's destiny to once become the next Gamera, who will protect Japan from the Giant Alien Monsters who someday will attack from outer space. Until then, Yuki is claiming to be the protector of little Gemo.

Although Yuki is popular backstage, Gemo is not, due to the fact Yuki is bringing Gemo with her into the women's locker room and shower area. There are rumours that Gemo has bitten some female workers in unnamely parts.

Perhaps some incentive:

Here are the titles your creation could be competing for:

JOSHI Queen of the Ring

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse%20Belts/JOSHIQueen.jpg

JOSHI Tag Team

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/London-Verse%20Belts/JOSHITagTeam.jpg

(Both title belts are courtesy of the fantastically talented MJStark)

Archived