Question concerning Mods

If I download the Real College Football Database from Icy does that override any progress I have made so far in the game in terms of team/league history, recruits, etc.? I'm on my second season (and just had a great recruiting class) and would like to have this real data in the game, but don't want to lose my progress. Thanks.

[QUOTE=barryjackson]If I download the Real College Football Database from Icy does that override any progress I have made so far in the game in terms of team/league history, recruits, etc.? I'm on my second season (and just had a great recruiting class) and would like to have this real data in the game, but don't want to lose my progress. Thanks.[/QUOTE] I've done this and it's safe. All you're doing is overwriting the "pstats" file; your specific game info is in the "Save" folder and remains untouched.

It won't screw your actual or any saved game. The pstats.dat that is in the game main folder (the one i edited) is the one used when you create a new league so to use it you need to create a new league. anyway it's always a good idea to backup the original pstats.dat if you ever want to go back to it.

Archived