Save game bug

Is there ever going to be an attempt to fix the multiple instances open saved game bug or whatever it says. It renders an otherwise good game unplayable. I'm running on Vista and with administrator permission. It's frustrating to spend money on a game that doesn't even work

I think it's somewhat rare and you may not even see it pop up. Basically when you goto save it will say multiple instances of bbcf detected or something along those lines (even though you don't have mutliple running) and then crash before it saves. I know plenty of people with the game that don't have the problem as a disclaimer and it is a very fun game

I think it's somewhat rare and you may not even see it pop up. Basically when you goto save it will say multiple instances of bbcf detected or something along those lines (even though you don't have mutliple running) and then crash before it saves. I know plenty of people with the game that don't have the problem as a disclaimer and it is a very fun game

Restart your computer. Did you hit Ctrl-Alt-Dlt? You must've exited it in some manner that was not appropriate, and thus it still considers itself to be running. See if restarting your computer won't fix the problem.

• 5 weeks later...
There was an issue with people having a folder open with the same title as the game in some instances. So, maybe try to close any open file explorer sessions. There's also a "autosave after each stage" option. When click, the game automatically saves 4 times a season to minimize the damage if it does hit. I've never been able to replicate it and it's a pretty rare occurrence. That said, the autosave option is a nice hedge against it.

• 1 year later...

Archived