Quebec Pro Wrestling: Hysteria And Scandal In Canada

Guest KingOfKings

Guest KingOfKings

BREAKING NEWS!: Sean McFly gone from NOTBPW?!; McFly and Stone Divorce Pending?

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/MJStark/SeanMcFly.jpghttp://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad162/tew2010/VictoriaStone.jpg

Many reports are coming out of the Canadian wrestling scene that long time couple Sean McFly and Victoria Stone are in fact getting divorced!

Married since 2001, no one can confirm why the Canadian power couple decided to call it quits, but if the rumors are in fact true, this could be a huge blow to NOTBPW and shake up the entire wrestling scene in Canada.

McFly is scheduled to give a statement on his status with the Canadian promotion.

McFly is considered one of the best all round workers in the world today. Picturing him not in a wrestling ring just seems too unusual even for all of the strange things that goes on in the world of wrestling.

To be continued...

Guest KingOfKings
<p><span>http://static01.mediaite.com/med/power-grid/images/affiliates/121/tmz-logo_x200.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">TMZ Canada Edition Interview With Sean McFly</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="32507" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> <span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/MJStark/SeanMcFly.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> </p><p> "It was a really sad situation really, when ***** came to me and told me about what he had saw, I was completely crushed. I never in a million years would have guessed that Victoria would do that to me. We've been married since 2001, and I never once suspected infidelity on her part."</p><p> </p><p> <em>So is it true that Victoria is having the affair with **** ******? Someone who worked under the same promotion as both of you?</em></p><p> </p><p> ".... This is hard for me to talk about, wrestling aside, we all have personal lives to deal with; and when the person you love betrays you in that way, let alone with someone who is classified as your co-worker, that to me is the ultimate betrayl"</p><p> </p><p> <em>Will you be continuing your wrestling career? Or can we expect an extended hiatus from you?</em></p><p> </p><p> "Well obviously i'll no longer be working for NOTBPW, Victoria and I are splitting and i'll be getting a nice settlement from the divorce, so i'm not sure how much longer wrestling will be on my radar"</p><p> </p><p> <em>Okay we're gonna be wrapping things up here in a sec, but before you go, Is it possible that you could give us the FULL exclusive story on what really happened?</em></p><p> </p><p> "You want the full story, go and ask the two people who did this to me. They caused this mess, let them explain it.</p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p>

Guest KingOfKings
<p><span>http://static01.mediaite.com/med/power-grid/images/affiliates/121/tmz-logo_x200.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">TMZ Canada Interview With **** ******</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="32507" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p>"Who cares how it happened? The better question is WHY did it happen? That's what you really want outta this interview right? Well get ready for the scoop of the century, because i'm here to give it to you. </p><p> </p><p> Victoria was a lonely woman, despite all the reports of her and Mr. McFly being happy, she needed someone to really take care of her. Someone younger, with more passion, and more talent for that matter"</p><p> </p><p> <em>So what you're saying is, Victoria came on to you?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p> "What i'm saying is, I saw a beautiful woman with a strong position of power who wanted, no, NEEDED someone to satisfy all of her needs. I knew she was married, and I knew McFly was a big asset to the company, but hey what can I say, I never expected us to get caught; but at the same time, i'm almost glad we did. That McFly fellow thought he ran things around here, he was under the impression that once Dan Stone left this business, that he would be the one to take over the business. Victoria didn't even have a chance to put a word in about it. He was a controlling, manipulative piece of shit!"</p><p> </p><p> <em>How do you feel about the situation with Steve? Ya know, the one who discovered you two?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p> "Ahhh Steve DeColt of the "FAMOUS" DeColt family. Yeah, he has talent, but what was he really trying to do with jumping ship from <span style="color:#FF8C00;">CGC</span>? Fame? Recognition? Give me a break. He couldn't cut it in his own families promotion so he tried to make it with the Stones. It was none of his business what he saw, and for him to tell McFly what he saw, shows how desperate he really is. Give me a break, this guys a joke and NOTBPW is better without him."</p><p> </p><p> <em>Is it true that he asked for his release too? </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p> "Even if it is true, I could give a shit. That guy can go where ever he likes, <span style="color:#8B0000;">NOTBPW</span> is a better promotion without him. This interview is over, I dished the dirt, if you wanna see more, watch me on the <span style="color:#8B0000;">NOTBPW</span> shows. There's a STRONG possibility that you'll be seeing a lot more of me."</p><p> </p><p> <em>There you have it folks, the exclusive interview with the man himself, the man who the entire wrestling world is buzzing about...</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p> <span>http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/J%20Silver/ErikStrong.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">ERIK STRONG</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote>

Guest KingOfKings

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>The internet is a buzz. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and any other social media network you can think of are blowing up about the scandal taking place in the world of Canadian wrestling.</p><p> </p><p>

If you don't know by now, where have you been? Victoria Stone, head booker of the biggest wrestling promotion in Canada, daughter of Dan Stone, and ex wife of Sean McFly was caught having an affair with none other than NOTBPW wrestler, Erik Strong. You heard that right folks, of all the people, Erik Strong. </p><p> </p><p>

What's even more interesting is he caught them, Steve DeColt. Since the scandal, both DeColt and McFly have left the promotion, nowhere to be found aside from an interview with McFly himself. </p><p> </p><p>

Erik Strong and Victoria Stone are two of the most hated figures in wrestling, but I don't think they mind, because according to them, "they're happily in love"</p><p> </p><p>

If you want my personal opinion, Erik Strong is doing nothing but using this woman because she's in a position of power in the promotion. He was sick of being on the undercard doing nothing, he wanted his time to shine, he wanted to be the best. NEWSFLASH ERIK: you're not the best, you're in a promotion with Dan Stone Jr. and Owen Love; Until you find a way to run them outta town, you'll always be at the bottom. </p><p> </p><p>

A few other wrestlers have taken their opinions out on the matter, a few interesting ones have popped up around blogs and wrestling sites as of late. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Rip Chord</span>: "He was a punk kid then, and he's an asshole now. That boy has all the talent in the world and he proved that when working for my promotion, but, I always knew he was an asshole on the inside. If I was about 15 to 20 years younger i'd teach that boy a lesson"</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#9932CC;">Tamara McFly</span>: "My brother is a survivor, he'll get over this. I always told him that Victoria woman was no good for him. Don't worry, he won't be single for long; With a little bit of help from me of course/</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF8C00;">Alex DeColt</span>: "Iv'e never really known the guy, but from the few times we've met he's come across as genuine. He's a hell of an athlete, and he always has a spot here in CGC if he so choses."</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Big Smack Scott</span>: "Sean Mc who? Who the hell cares about what happened to that Canadian P.O.S! Tell him to come down to the states where the big boys play and i'll teach him what real pain is! I don't give a shit about nobody but Big Smack Scott. His little ex wife can get smacked up a bit too!"</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#8B0000;">Dan Stone</span>: 'The disappoint I feel for McFly can't even be explained in words. I have never been more upset with my daughter than I am now. I only hope we can recover from losing two great superstars."</p></div><p></p><p></p>

Guest KingOfKings

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/MJStark/SeanMcFly.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/ewanite/SteveDeColt_alt1.jpg

"So Dan Jr. just won the NOTBPW World Title. Are we just going to sit idly by while they cruise along and continue to take over more of Canada without us? Or are we going to get off our asses and do something about it! I would also like to note, Erik Strong lost his first match after this entire fallout in a horrible showing against The Mighty Cavanah. I guess Dan Sr. is dishing out some sort of punishment"

At that moment I had flopped an entire packet of information onto the glass table seperating myself and Steve. He wasn't too sure about opening it, recently he though I had gone crazy from the divorce. He hesitated to open it but eventually did.

"A million bucks? You got a million dollar settlement from this divorce? What's the catch?

"No catch Steve, it's legit. We had an agreement about infidelity, and thanks to you, she was caught and I got a nice lump sum. I figured since you helped me get this, I would share it with you."

I could tell he was a bit confused by that last statement. He didn't wanna take my money, he knew that he could work for any wrestling promotion in Canada or the USA that he wanted. Although I wasn't so sure about CGC, him and Alex don't seem to be getting along as of recent.

"Share it with me? Sean i'm not taking any of your money, it's yours, you need it"

"That's not what I meant; I want to get back into the wrestling business, but, I don't want to work for any established promotions. i want to take this million dollars and open up our own promotion in Canada. I know we can be better than the Stones, and I know we can be better than the DeColts. We have enough starting money, and i'm ready to start this thing. I just need to know if you're on board."

I can't even describe the way he looked at me. It was confusion and disbelief all in one. I knew he wasn't taking me serious, I knew he would say no, and I knew I would have to go into this all alone.

"Let's do it..."

Now it was my turn for confusion. That was the last response I had ever expected out of his mouth. He didn't ask me why or how, he just said he was in and that was good enough for me.

"I knew you would come around" Who am I kidding, I had no idea he would give in that easily. "Well here's my plan, and here's what we'll need..."

We sat in my home over drinks and gameplanned for hours it seemed until we finally came up with a plan, a name, and a mission....

Guest KingOfKings

We did it, we did what everyone else thought would be impossible; We left the biggest promotion in Canada and made our own. Thank god for Steve, who, which I will admit, has a better mind for the business than I do.

It took us about a month to get everything together, to find a name, find a steady place to settle down in, get contracts out and promote so we could bring in some fans. Who am I kidding though, with the controversy surrounding my failed marriage, i'm pretty sure that we'd have enough fans to fill an arena just to see what we can offer.

I told Steve to go out and look for talent, I trusted his judgment when it came to picking wrestlers that would be perfect for our promotion. I was more than pleased when I got the email from him of who all signed contracts..

"Hey Sean, here are all the guys I got to commit to us, look it over and tell me if you have any objections.."

Main Eventers

Duberry Excess

Jacob Jett

Steve DeColt

Sean McFly

Steve Flash

Uppermidcard

Alex Braun

Barry Kingman

Billy Russel

Davis Wayne Newton

The Cannonball Kid

Midcard

Champagne Lover

Dean Daniels

Fox Mask

Greg Gauge

Jack Griffith

Matt Sparrow

Nathan Coleman

Rhino Umaga

Lower Midcarder

Kirk Jameson

Mainstream Hernandez

Matthew Keith

Steven Parker

Opener

Ash Cambell

Frankie Perez

Mikey James

I knew I could count on Steve, this roster looks absolutely beautiful. It might be tough for awhile, seeing as how a lot of these guys have little to no popularity in Canada, but hopefully after a few shows they start to make a name for themselves.

I knew it, and Steve knew it that we would be the main players in this promotion. The fans know who we are, and they know what we're capable of. I feel like we have a solid foundation for the future here, and boy does it look ever so bright. ..

Guest KingOfKings

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/MJStark/SeanMcFly.jpghttp://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx212/Cverse_Rerender/ewanite/SteveDeColt_alt1.jpg

"Save it Sean, it will never work! Do you realize the tension between Alex and I? do you understand what he said to me when I left for NOTBPW? And now you want me to ask him to have a working agreement with us? What's your rationale behind all this?"

Steve was furious on the inside, but still managed to keep a calm demeanor on the out. With the question I just asked him, i'm not surprised with him being angry at me, but it's something that both him and I knew had to be done.

"Just ask him, what's the harm in trying? We're a new promotion, clearly at war with NOTBPW, that little shit Erik Strong is getting World Title matches and we're sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting to put together a first show, if we ever do. I think you and I both know that if we got your brothers promotion to work with us, it would benefit us greatly."

I saw that look on his face, he agreed with me completely but just didn't want to admit it. He knew that if we got a working agreement with CGC that it could do nothing but benefit us, plus, I had a great match idea for the first show that would be sure to please a lot of the Canadian wrestling scene.

"i'll call him, but nothing is being promised. Us DeColts are a group of hard headed boys, each one thinks he's always right about everything."

"That's all I want for you is to call him; He's family, i'm pretty sure he at least has to hear your offer."

And with that, my plan to put us on the map had begun. If we got this working agreement with CGC I could start planning our first event. I was anxious, hell I was more than anxious. It was a nervous anxiety that I had only felt before my first match.

Quebec Pro Wrestling was being born, it was becoming a reality, and I knew sooner than later that this reality would become the biggest promotion in Canada.

Guest KingOfKings

QPW Mission: Possible

Greg Gauge And Matthew Keith Vs. Matt Sparrow And Fox Mask - QPW Tag Titles

Jack Griffith Vs. The Cannonball Kid

Jacob Jett Vs. Duberry Excess

Champagne Lover Vs. Davis Wayne Newton

Steve DeColt Vs. ???

Sean McFly Vs. Steve Flash - QPW World Championship

This is the card Steve and I had decided on for the first show. After Alex reluctantly excepted his offer for a working agreement (With a little help from me after I called Alex myself) We were in good position to put on a great first card.

Steve and I still need to decide winners, and i'm a bit hesitant on who should win the main event between I and Steve Flash. On one hand, everyone loves to see the good guy win the belt, but on the other hand I didn't want to seem like I was giving myself the belt just because I was the owner.

It was going to be a long month wait before the show, but I cannot tell you how excited I am for this to finally happen.

Show is coming soon.... Predictions are more than welcome..

<p><strong>Greg Gauge And Matthew Keith</strong> Vs. Matt Sparrow And Fox Mask - QPW Tag Titles</p><p>

<strong>Jack Griffith</strong> Vs. The Cannonball Kid</p><p>

<strong>Jacob Jett</strong> Vs. Duberry Excess</p><p>

Champagne Lover Vs. <strong>Davis Wayne Newton</strong></p><p>

<strong>Steve DeColt</strong> Vs. ???</p><p>

Sean McFly Vs. <strong>Steve Flash</strong> - QPW World Championship</p>

Archived