Seth Rollins: A Rookie's story

sorry it's been a while since I posted any dynasty entries as I've been busy lately. Here's a question for you guys that are reading. What kind of storylines do you want to see, besides Michael Cole getting his butt kicked? I'm open to ideas.

WWE Superstars

Alex Riley Vs Mason Ryan

Diva battle Royal to determine #1 contender vs Maryse at Vengeance, divas include: Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Eve, Beth Phoenix.

Rey Mysterio vs Drew McIntyre

WWE Raw

8 team tournament (superstars chosen at random to team up); finalists will compete at the PPV to determine the new Tag Team champions.

Plus an announcement will be made on who Alberto Del Rio will defend the Championship against. choices are: John Cena, the Miz, CM Punk, Big Show, John Morrison.

Get your predictions in now!!

WWE Superstars

Alex Riley Vs Mason Ryan

To me, the lesser of two evils...

Diva battle Royal to determine #1 contender vs Maryse at Vengeance, divas include: Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Eve, Beth Phoenix.

I don't think that's happening but I want it to

Rey's third appearance on Superstars? Interesting...

WWE Raw

8 team tournament (superstars chosen at random to team up); finalists will compete at the PPV to determine the new Tag Team champions. Miz & R-Truth

They damn well better!

Plus an announcement will be made on who Alberto Del Rio will defend the Championship against. choices are: John Cena, the Miz, CM Punk, Big Show, John Morrison.

Just to shake things up a bit.

Also, loving Bischoff's TV show and just the little snippets of humor like the caller that said something about the economy and Bischoff cuts him off for having a sucky question. Awesome!

WWE Superstars

Alex Riley Vs Mason Ryan

WWE Raw

8 team tournament (superstars chosen at random to team up); finalists will compete at the PPV to determine the new Tag Team champions.Miz & Truth

WWE Superstars

Alex Riley Vs Mason Ryan

To me, the lesser of two evils...

I don't think that's happening but I want it to

Rey's third appearance on Superstars? Interesting...

WWE Raw

8 team tournament (superstars chosen at random to team up); finalists will compete at the PPV to determine the new Tag Team champions. Miz & R-Truth

They damn well better!

Just to shake things up a bit.

Also, loving Bischoff's TV show and just the little snippets of humor like the caller that said something about the economy and Bischoff cuts him off for having a sucky question. Awesome!

Thanks for the comments, esp about the TV show! I try to add bits of humor and interesting stuff to my writing to keep people interested.

WWE Superstars!!

I'm sitting backstage on my comfortable couch in my dressing room catching the action on Superstars, when I hear a knock on the door, the door opening, and Nikki Bella walking in wearing street clothes.

Nikki: Hey, do you mind if I stay in here to shower, dress, and catch most of Superstars with you? My sister isn't too happy with me right now and hasn't really talked to me since we started dating.

Me: She's just jealous. She'll get over it. You're with a great guy, and you have a better life than she does. Not that there's anything wrong with being boring.

Nikki: I guess you're right. but she's my sister, up until you came along we used to do everything together. Now it seems like if I died today she wouldn't even come to my funeral.

Me: Don't talk like that. She will always love you just like I will. but right now you need to shower and get ready before I force you to.

Nikki: Ohhh. If I didn't have a match to prepare for, I may have taken you up on that offer.

I gave Nikki a kiss right before she closed the bathroom door and again, sat down on the oh so comfortable couch to watch the rest of the Alex Riley and Mason Ryan match. WWE has put so much trust in Michael Cole that he is out there by himself doing play by play and commentary by himself. I won't bore you with the details, but his play by play even put me to sleep, or maybe it was the match itself, I wasn't sure. When I woke up I watched Alex Riley miss a few spots that he was supposed to hit, and messed up the match. Even the fans recognised the missed spots. Michael Cole didn't even bother talking about the match, he only mentioned how good the Twitteratti is, and how he shouldn't even be on a "B" rated show such as Superstars. In the end...

Winner: Mason Ryan got the win by pinfall.

Drew McIntyre vs Rey Mysterio

Nikki joined me on the couch and cuddled and watched the next match with me.

Nikki: Who's up next?

Me: Mysterio against Drew.

Nikki: Why is Mysterio on Superstars so much? I mean, he is a former World Champion.

Me: Who knows, maybe creative doesn't have anything for him to do, so they put him on here to give him something to do. Makes sense?

Nikki: Not really. He's a great high flyer, his matches are always exciting to watch. Hey, can we watch the match without the sound? If I have to hear Cole's voice and how he only talks about himself and how good he is, I think I'm going to scream.

I reached for the remote and pressed the mute button.

Nikki: There, that's better.

I nodded in agreement as I wrapped my arm around her.

Nikki: When do you think I would be able to join the Twitteratti?

Me: I dunno. We already have a diva in the stable, and 2 divas may be too many. The Miz is the leader of it so any decisions would need to go through him.

Nikki: You could kick his ass to become the leader and then let me join.

Me: The Miz is more popular than I am, and has more experience, plus he is a current Tag team champion with R-Truth. Plus he's helping me become popular. As soon as I'm able to, every single one of them will be bowing to me, and you and I will become the greatest duo in all of wrestling. But for now, I'm using them to my advantage.

Nikki: Sounds exciting.

Me: But first, you need to win the battle royal to become the number one contender.

Nikki: You know I will.

We got so wrapped up in conversation that we forgot about the match and what time it was. We didn't even get to witness Rey Mysterio pinning Drew McIntyre with the West Coast Pop and 619.

DIVA Battle Royal: Winner is new #1 contender to face Maryse at Vengeance

Participants: Kelly Kelly, Eve, Bella twins (Brie and Nikki), Beth Phoenix

eliminations occur by getting thrown over the top rope with both feet touching the floor.

I decided to make my way to ringside to watch the action up close. Michael Cole motioned for me to sit by him and put on a headset.

Me: Looks like I'm starting my job early tonight Michael. For all you twitter followers out there, I just gained 27 thousand followers. So my stock is rising Mr. Cole.

Michael Cole: Congrats. This week alone, I gained 50 thousand followers on twitter. This proves that I'm the greatest announcer in the history of professional wrestling.

I wanted to gag and throw up at that comment, but I just nodded my head in agreement at his comment.

Me: That you are Michael. This company would go under without you.

Cole: You got that right. Hey wake me up when this match is over, would you?

Me: What is it with you and not liking the divas? If I could, I'd hang out with them all day.

Cole: You practically do with one of them. But since this is a PG rated show, that's about all I can say about that one. These divas in the ring don't know how to wrestle.

Me: I think we need to find you a woman, Cole. You'd be a lot happier. Even on TV too.. I think fans would respect you more.

Cole: Respect me more? I'm being disrespected now, first by being put on Superstars, and now by you for making that comment.

Me: Whoa, don't take it personally. I just offered a suggestion. Finding you a diva may get more people to watch, and listen to you more. There's four in the ring to choose from. Who will it be.. Eve, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, or Brie Bella?

Cole: I'm happily married, thank you very much.

Me: Oh, and congratulations on winning the broadcasting excellence award for broadcast journalists.

Cole: Thank you. You know, if J.R. and the King listen to me once in a while maybe they will win an award one day.

Me: Who cares about JR and the King. They're yesterdays news. Me and you, Cole, we are the future of Sports entertainment. Beth Phoenix is manhandling Eve, like she's choking the life right out of her with her hands around her throat. Looks like she wants to win that number one contendership.

Cole: That's awesome investigative reporting Seth. Great.

Me: Are you okay, Cole?

Cole: Actually I was just trying to fall asleep until this match is over. I pay attention to the matches that I want to see. That's why I'm an award winning journalist. I have several slammy awards around me, and I'm honored to be your life coach, mr. Rollins. teaching you exactly how to be like me.

Me: I'm already doing that Cole, striving to be like you. Kelly Kelly is now fighting for Eve and Beth has Kelly in a submission hold.

Cole: The Bella twins are yelling at each other on the other side of the ring and one of them just pointed at you, Seth.

Me: This can't be good.

Cole: Nikki just slapped Brie, and now a cat fight is breaking out between the two. Maybe you should play hero to Nikki and break those two up?

Me: Nahh, just let them fight.

Cole: Kelly is acting insane all of a sudden and just threw Beth outside, but not over the top rope.

Me: But she still isn't eliminated yet. Beth is slowly getting up, but she's taking her time.

Cole: Eve hasn't moved inside the ring. Kelly Kelly is checking on her while everyone else is distracted.

Paramedics come out to check on Eve, and after talking to the officials at ringside, they take her out of the match, eliminating her. While this is happening, Kelly Kelly throws one of the Bella Twins over the top rope, but no one sees it. I quickly go over to her to make sure it's Nikki, then pick her up and place her back in the ring before the refs turn their attention back to the match. I return back to the announce table. Brie and Kelly kelly are fighting by the ropes trying to eliminate each other. They also think that Nikki has been eliminated.

Cole: What the hell are you doing? You're just delaying this match from getting over.

Me: I'm trying to help my girl win, that's all. Plus she was never eliminated if the refs didn't see it. You want this match to be over, then watch this..

Nikki gets up and runs towards Brie and Kelly Kelly before pushing both of them over the top rope and to the floor, eliminating both of them. Nikki thinks she won the match and climbs on the second rope turnbuckle and raises her hands in victory, only to be pushed over by Beth Pheonix.

Cole: it's safe to say that I don't like Maryse's chances this Sunday. Beth Pheonix wins and earns a title shot at the PPV.

Me: This can't be happening Cole. Beth robbed Nikki of a title shot.

Cole: Nikki robbed her twin sister of a title shot as well, as they are continuing to yell and scream at each other.

Another fight breaks out between the twins before officials and road agents have to seperate them as the show ends.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Updated Vengeance Lineup

Diva's Title match

Beth Pheonix vs Maryse ©

Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella

US Title match

Dolph Ziggler © vs Rey Mysterio

Stay tuned to Raw!!

• 6 months later...

RAW (updated card)

Team 1) Alex Riley & Santino Marella vs team 2) Miz and R-Truth

team 3) Big Show & Rey Mysterio vs team 4) Curt Hawkins & Drew Mcintyre

Team 5) Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston vs Team 6) Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

Team 7) John Cena & John Morrison vs team 8) JTG & Primo

winner between team 1/2 vs winner between team 3/4

winner between 5/6 vs winner of 7/8

the two remaining winners will face off at the PPV for the Tag Team Titles.

Nikki Bella vs Brie Bella

Triple H announces who Alberto Del Rio will defend the world title against. Choices include: Big Show, CM Punk, John Cena, John Morrison, The Miz;

All this, plus more.... coming up next!! Get predictions in if you want.

Archived