Marvel Universe: A Modern Mod Discussion

Okay, so having spent a day messing around with the editor and figuring out balance issues I can now announce my first official mod here on GDS. As the (makeshift) title states this will, for the time being, be a mod set in the Marvel Universe. I fully intend for this to be a constantly expanding and updating mod that will, in time, include many other dimensions including DC.

I'm loosely setting it up around the start of the Heroic Age since it seems like a good place to keep things constant. I'll be looking to release a 0.1 version sometime before the new year that will allow people to comment mostly on the abilities and attributes and the like. Now for this to be successful I'm going to need a little bit of help:

1. Graphics. I'd like a team of anybody willing to help find suitable images for the mod and in turn cut them into the appropriate sizes. I myself would try and handle this but my cutting abilities are appalling. :(

2. Relationships. As relationships seem to play a very big aspect in certain parts of the game they obviously need to be very precise in a mod like this. Therefore I would like a small team of people who know their stuff about Marvel comics to assist me with the relationships.

3. A name. Yeah, my creative juices ran out when trying to name the mod. Any suggestions?

I'll be a regular in this thread to answer any questions/ suggestions/ ideas people may have. If you do want to get involved then feel free to send me a message.

Archived