Irredeemable/Incorruptible Mod

So I'm thinking I'm going to try and build an Irredeemable/Incorruptible Mod. Should I succeed at getting something at least of reasonable quality working then I'll definitely put it out there for anyone who wants it to use or merge or do anything else with.

In fact, I think the mod will be relatively small, but make a good addition to merged databases as an alternate dimension.

Looks like it might be a bit of a challenge given some of the power levels involved but I'm going to give it a try. Also, my plan right now is for quite a few of the characters to have alternates based on some of the various things that have happened. For example: Gilgamos will have a winged and wingless version.

A fair bit of things will have to be "fictional/works in progress". Many of the villains would fall into this category. For example: What can Tiger Beetle do? I'll just have to make something that feels right.

Anyway, I just thought I put this here to gather any suggestions and keep the community apprised of progress.

Archived