Ultimate Marvel Mod

Is there any interest in this? I was thinking of starting one myself as I've read every issue of Ultimate Spider-Man, most of the Ultimates, and a bit of X-Men. I would obviously base it in an era where most of the characters haven't died yet. If anyone else has started work on one I'd love to hear how much work you've done.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="xthesiknessx" data-cite="xthesiknessx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="32798" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just downloaded the demo of this game and it looks awesome. I would definitely be interested in a marvel mod</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> We're already building a 616 based one.</p>

<p>Ultimate Marvel would be a really interesting mod and if I weren't already working hard on two mods I would love to help.</p><p> </p><p>

Still, if you need cuts, power level assistance or just play testing I'm sure the community will love to help.</p>

Archived