SWF Tag Team Finds

<p>Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy can be re-united as Sexual Agression. If you turn Rich Money or Remo, you can reunited the Almighty Dollar.</p><p> </p><p>

Gilmore and Squeeky McClean both start with the Straight Edge gimmick, so are a natural pairing. </p><p> </p><p>

American Machine and Captain Atomic are both fairly gimmicky, and I've paired them in the past. Masked Patriot could be called up from development to make a mini-stable with them.</p><p> </p><p>

Some combination of Eric Eisen, Runaway Train and Enforcer Roberts will probably work - many SWF diaries have featured Train and/or Roberts as lackies to the Eisen clan at various points.</p><p> </p><p>

I've paired up Marc DuBois with John Greed, and that helped Greed get over quickly.</p><p> </p><p>

Jack Giedroyc and Valiant start as champions, but don't have an actual team in the game, so I'd suggest remedying that if you plan on keeping the belts on them.</p><p> </p><p>

Frederique Garcia could be paired with Enforcer Roberts, similar to the old Val Venis/Lance Storm pairing in WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

Call Primus Allen up from development, and you have a ready-made successor to Brandon James and/or Vengeance; Teaming him with either worker will see him skyrocket in popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

Hope that helps!</p>

<p>I'm gonna be starting up an SWF game and one of the first things I plan to do is team up Jack Giedroyc and John Greed as Wrath & Greed in a team named The Scions, and have them play devoted lackeys to Vengeance.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm also planning on teaming up Rich Money and Remo with Emma Chase as their manager, in order to groom Remo for one of the top spots in the company.</p><p> </p><p>

And I've got plans for Lobster Warrior and Jungle Jack to lose their silly gimmicks and team up as Morrisette & Marlowe, a no-nonsense ass-kicking team. I plan on introducing a hardcore title at some point in the first year, and as those two guys will be my main faces for that division by necessity (at least until I can get Eddie Peak and Chris Caulfield), I'm not sure how long-term this team will be, but it at least gives these two something decent to do in the meantime.</p>

Archived