Wrestling Mod?

I cant believe nobody else is planning on doing this that i see. I wanted a mod with wrestlers re-imagined as comic book characters. I wanted to base it in multiple times (Rock N. Wrestling Era and either New Generation or Attitude Era to begin with. Then maybe add on with Invasion and Current Era's). I have alot of ideas for this and the one thing i could use a hand with is pictures. There arn't enough wrestlers drawn up like comic book characters so for uniformity i plan on just using photo's for all of them. I want Hulk Hogan to actually be Immortal, I want the Warlord to shoot laserbeams out of his eyes. I want Rey Misterio Jr to literally fly and Papa Shango's magical powers be real. The Hitman would obviously be a master sharpshooter, The Iceman Dean Malenko will actually shoot ice. Imagine you're The Ultimate Warrior and get word on the street that The Heenan Family is about to destroy the world and the only help you can find is Hacksaw Jim Duggan...

Anyone think this sounds cool? I'm not sure if its worth it to do if im the only one thats gonna play it. (the mod should even be balanced enough, with very few people that could travel time/dimensions that you could even add it on to other data i plan on balancing it with the default)

Archived