run time err 48

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sounds like the install didn't complete properly or you're using a bad mod for pstats.dat. I would try installing again if you're not using a mod. If you are, try using the stock pstats.dat and see if it works.

I have tried everything, to running as administrator, to redownloading the game multiple times. I am not using mods. I have not even got that far yet. I kind of want my money back.

• 9 months later...
I have tried everything, to running as administrator, to redownloading the game multiple times. I am not using mods. I have not even got that far yet. I kind of want my money back.

I just installed the demo and ran into this same error after finishing the post season and clicking on Advance to Next Stage. It brought up a window with letters for the scores but the error window popups every time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What version of Windows are you running?

For Vista I finally had to install outside of the /Program Files (x86) folder. I installed mine directly to the C:/ drive and haven't had any issues.

I am running windows 7 and i have it installed in the basic c:/ drive.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I bought this game during Christmas and it also gives me the same error. My PC runs Windows 7. I have tried everything but to no avail. I am not very happy and I want to know the best way this run time error can be solved. Please Grey Dog tech support. DO SOMETHING.:(

Archived