Game Freezes

I was halfway through my second season and I clicked on the Save button on my Offensive Gameplan screen and the button was highlighted like I had clicked on it, but nothing happened. I can click off the game and do other things on my computer (Like write this), but the game would not progress and the save confirmation box did not appear.

I could not click on anything on the game. After waiting half an hour I gave up and used the Task Manager to close the game.

I started the game again and clicked on Load League, but the same thing has happened again.

How can I sort this?

I am running in Windows XP Service Pack 2 mode on my Windows 7 laptop.

I was halfway through my second season and I clicked on the Save button on my Offensive Gameplan screen and the button was highlighted like I had clicked on it, but nothing happened. I can click off the game and do other things on my computer (Like write this), but the game would not progress and the save confirmation box did not appear.

I could not click on anything on the game. After waiting half an hour I gave up and used the Task Manager to close the game.

I started the game again and clicked on Load League, but the same thing has happened again.

How can I sort this?

I am running in Windows XP Service Pack 2 mode on my Windows 7 laptop.

I would just save the "saved games" folder and delete the game, then reinstall again. That might work.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't expect patches for it.

This does happen periodically. Make sure to save often, I save weekly myself.

Also, if the game crashes/freezes I have to do a full computer restart in order to reopen the game. If you don't restart your computer, evidently some of the files from the game don't close correctly (due to the freeze up) and won't allow the game to reopen. This is what I have to do at least when this does occur.

Archived