Got a free game on Steam and...

Unregistered

Hello,

This is my favorite board, and although I don't spend alot of time talking on it, I do think it's the only board that I've been on that generally stays positive and fun.

Today I got a free game off of Steam, Aliens vs Predators, and I was just looking to see if anyone had any offers for it. I have this, and a 50 percent off any Valve games Coupon. I'm willing to part with either, and I'm not really looking for anything special. Hell, all I really want is Binding of Isaac. So, if anyone has any offers, or just really wants it, let me know. I'm not going to get any use of either of these items, hopefully someone else will.

-edit, changed my mind. Its the holiday season, first person to ask for either item gets it.-

Hello,

This is my favorite board, and although I don't spend alot of time talking on it, I do think it's the only board that I've been on that generally stays positive and fun.

Today I got a free game off of Steam, Aliens vs Predators, and I was just looking to see if anyone had any offers for it. I have this, and a 50 percent off any Valve games Coupon. I'm willing to part with either, and I'm not really looking for anything special. Hell, all I really want is Binding of Isaac. So, if anyone has any offers, or just really wants it, let me know. I'm not going to get any use of either of these items, hopefully someone else will.

-edit, changed my mind. Its the holiday season, first person to ask for either item gets it.-

I'll take a large vanilla milkshake!

:p

Nice gesture though I only seen one game on steam I've wanted, but there are others who use the site a lot more.

Happy holidays though.

Archived