ECW; A New Breath

Back Story: Going back to 2001, pretending that WWE had not bought ECW and WCW, both are still in business. ECW gets a breath of fresh air when Brandon Bassett buys the promotions and wants to bring it to new heights to be able to actually compete with WWE .Though far fetched he is going to do all he can to accomplish this!

Roster:

Ballz Mahoney

Brandon Bassett

Alfonso

CW Anderson

Chilly Willy

Chris Hamrick

Christian York

Cyrus

Danny Doring

Elektra

EZ Money

Francine

Jack Victory

Jerry Lynn

Jim Molineaux

Joel Gertner

Joey Matthews

Julio Dinero

Justin Credible

Kid Kash

Little Guido

Lou E. Dangerously

Michael Shane

Mikey Whipwreck

Nova

Rhino

Road Kill

Rob Van Dam

Sandman

Scotty Anton

Simon Diamond

Spike Dudley

Steve Corino

Super Crazy

Swinger

Tommy Dreamer

Tony Mamaluke

Yoshihiro Tajiri

Tag Teams:

Danny Doring, Amish Roadkill

Full Blooded Italians

Hot Commodity

Kid Kash & Super Crazy

Simon Diamond, Swinger

Whipwreck, Takiri

Young Blood

Face and Heels do not exist. This is supposed to be more realistic. In real life no one is a bad guy all the time, or a good guy all the time it depends and at times of conflict we all do heelish or goodish things. At times during stories though someone may be more heel dominant if that makes sense.

This is my first diary so please bear with me. I'm not great at the game either so haha lets see how it goes. Who knows... So All help and input, ideas, etc. are appreciated. Thanks!

I think I have the majority of the roster there and correct. I went back over and didn't see anything missing so we shall see haha.

Live From: NY, Hammerstein Ballroom (Tri State)

Attendance: 2,055

Friday, Week 1, January 2001

Road Kill vs Joey Matthew: In an extremely short match, Roadkill defeated Joey Matthews in 4:37 by pinfall with The Amish Bomb.

grade: 26

Angle: Christian York runs down to the ring with a ball bat to attempt to beat down Road Kill. York hits Roadkill in the skull with his bat but Roadkill doesn’t fall or budge. Young Blood end up getting beaten down themselves with Road Kill posing over them smearing his blood over their faces from the hit he took from the ball bat.

Grade; 30

Simon Diamond busts into Brandon’s office to request a TV title match against Rhino. Brandon accepts. It will be the main event of the evening.

Grade: 37

Swinger vs Jerry Lynn In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Jerry Lynn defeated Swinger in 6:10 by submission with a Cross Armbreaker Submission.

Grade: 40

With Sandman in the ring cutting a promo, The Sinister Minister, backstage, orders Steve Corino, Justin Credible, Rhino and Scotty Anton to attack the trapped Sandman. They storm the ring and begin laying the boots to a quickly overwhelming Sandman. They begin hitting him with chairs until Justin Credible takes the final hit and Sandman no longer moves. The Sinister Minister comes out to the ramp and says he will kill hardcore wrestling buy using Sandman as an example of how bad it is for wrestling. He continues by saying if he shows how dangerous it is to the business by taking out Sandman it will encourage others to stop being so violent.

Grade: 37

Rob Van Dam vs Spike Didley In a bout that had great heat and good action, Spike Dudley defeated Rob Van Dam in 5:43 by pinfall with an Acid Drop after a distraction from Jerry Lynn. Rob Van Dam is in a gaze looking up the ramp at Lynn in disbelief.

Grade: 67

CW Anderson attacks Tommy Dreamer backstage leaving him bloodied on the concrete

Grade: 44

Rhino vs Simon Diamond: In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Rhino defeated Simon Diamond in 10:10 by pinfall with a Piledriver. Rhino makes defense number 1 of his ECW World Television title.

Grade 40

Archived