1 B- 2 B 3 B 4 B- PPV B+

April

1 B 2 B- 3 B+ 4 B+ PPV B+

May

1 B 2 B+ 3 B 4 B- PPV B+

June

1 B+ 2 B- 3 B+ 4 B PPV B

July 1 B 2 B 3 B-

That's all i have from international to cult. Any suggestions are welcomed.

You haven't really posted enough information for anyone to offer much in the way of help, but I think the most likely issue, given what you've posted, is that you're fixating entirely on shows grades - an easy mistake to make, especially if you're new to TEW or are an EWR played, but a critical one all the same.

What you should be looking at is what you have to do to maintain your size - to use a deliberately over-the-top example, it wouldn't matter if you were hitting an A* for every show, if it's only being shown in 1 region then your popularity in all the other regions is going to be declining steadily and you're going to end up with one region with an A* popularity and a lot with much lower...a recipe for a fall.

Given that the grades you're achieving are only fairly average for TCW, the most likely cause is that you've ended up hovering at the B- level in most regions and maybe neglected one or two that have fallen further (or incurred a penalty, such as for a smaller roster) - thus no longer making you an International or even National company, as you're no longer achieving the required level of popularity across the required number of regions. Without knowing what your popularity levels are in the US, it's impossible to say whether this is correct, but it seems like the most likely scenario. It's extremely easy to check, you just have to go to your Popularity screen and look at your grades in the US - that'll show you why you're no longer a National company, which in turn is why you're no longer an International company (as a requirement of that is that you must be National first). Realistically you should have been looking at that screen every few shows anyway, and that would have given you advance warning of where your issues were.

EDIT - You also should look at whether you've been in a war with anyone. I can't remember the 08 default data, but SWF are bigger than you for sure, and NOTBPW might also be big enough to take you on - if they're both defeating you, you'd also be losing popularity that way too. But again, regularly checking your Popularity screen would have shown you where your issue was and allowed you to come up with a counter strategy, regardless of why you were losing popularity in some places.

You haven't really posted enough information for anyone to offer much in the way of help, but I think the most likely issue, given what you've posted, is that you're fixating entirely on shows grades - an easy mistake to make, especially if you're new to TEW or are an EWR played, but a critical one all the same.

What you should be looking at is what you have to do to maintain your size - to use a deliberately over-the-top example, it wouldn't matter if you were hitting an A* for every show, if it's only being shown in 1 region then your popularity in all the other regions is going to be declining steadily and you're going to end up with one region with an A* popularity and a lot with much lower...a recipe for a fall.

Given that the grades you're achieving are only fairly average for TCW, the most likely cause is that you've ended up hovering at the B- level in most regions and maybe neglected one or two that have fallen further (or incurred a penalty, such as for a smaller roster) - thus no longer making you an International or even National company, as you're no longer achieving the required level of popularity across the required number of regions. Without knowing what your popularity levels are in the US, it's impossible to say whether this is correct, but it seems like the most likely scenario. It's extremely easy to check, you just have to go to your Popularity screen and look at your grades in the US - that'll show you why you're no longer a National company, which in turn is why you're no longer an International company (as a requirement of that is that you must be National first). Realistically you should have been looking at that screen every few shows anyway, and that would have given you advance warning of where your issues were.

EDIT - You also should look at whether you've been in a war with anyone. I can't remember the 08 default data, but SWF are bigger than you for sure, and NOTBPW might also be big enough to take you on - if they're both defeating you, you'd also be losing popularity that way too. But again, regularly checking your Popularity screen would have shown you where your issue was and allowed you to come up with a counter strategy, regardless of why you were losing popularity in some places.

I added Mainstream as key so charismatic guys get over easily.Matches are both 70%.I started as national but became International.I have a war relationship with SWF but that's it, it's not featured in national battle.SWF went global before my rise.I'm very big in US & Canada + N Mexico and small in Japan.Last ratings are 2.80,2.85 and 2.82.I also have a working agreement with NOTBPW.How exactly i am supposed to make A shows constantly?It's really hard.I have a large roster since i am doing well financially 8 or 10m profit from the start.My main event angles are great usually cuz my guys have great momentum on their side and are charismatic.The leaks are Great Lakes and Mid Atlantic.Nothing was leading me to believe that you can ruin your game so easily, it's sad cuz i got this game 2 years ago couldn't play it and tried it again a week before.I was just starting to enjoy it and bam Cult size.Also the 6-month period is really bad, is there a mod or something to remove it?

How exactly i am supposed to make A shows constantly?It's really hard.

I'm think you may have misunderstood or misread my post? What I wrote was that you don't need to get A shows constantly. Or at all for that matter, B and B+ grades are fine. Your show grades aren't the problem, the problem is...

The leaks are Great Lakes and Mid Atlantic.

...that you've neglected these two areas. Possibly from not visiting, I don't know, that'd be something you'd have to check. The fact that you were easily able to identify the two problem areas shows that there was a flaw in your strategy somewhere, in relation to those two regions. If they've fallen into the C grade territory then it can't be from your shows (as you didn't do any C grade shows at all), so therefore it must be something else.

Nothing was leading me to believe that you can ruin your game so easily,

I don't know how to answer that other than to say that you learn by experience? If you didn't understand how the popularity system works - that you have to maintain popularity across the nation and can't neglect areas (i.e. you must visit them regularly or they lose popularity), and that you should be checking your Popularity screen regularly - then that's unfortunate, but it's something you learn from, in the same way that you learn what booking techniques work and which don't. I think you may be booking in a "EWR style" where you're concentrating entirely on your grades - that's fine for a really simple game like EWR, but you will have problems playing TEW with that strategy as there's a lot of other things you need to take into account. Learning how to deal with all those things is part of the game.

I'd suggest checking things like the Economy and Industry. You can't lose popularity from shows unless the final show grade is less than your popularity in the regions it is being shown, therefore, as you are apparently falling below the B- level of your weakest shows, you are being hurt by something else - there's a limited number of things it can be; not visiting regions regularly enough, wars, economy \ industry, and penalties for small rosters are the main four.

Archived