What do all these numbers mean?

this game is so addictive, I wish I had a wiki sight or prima guide for it.:D

Anyways, I have many questions, but first I want to start with the basics. I understand that your Recruiter is only based on his recruitment number, as your Scout is based on his scouting number. If so, how important are these numbers to both the Head and Assistant coach? I am interested in how much of a role each number plays, and with which staff member it plays that role. ;)

Thanks.

I'll give it a shot.

Let's start here: "Recruiting Coordinator = Recruiting, Lead Scout = Scouting, Coaching Assistant = Offense and Defense, while the Head Coach has an impact on all four."

Your head coach ratings added to each of your individual assistants ratings in those individual categories effect how well you do in those individual categories.

If your scouting rating is low, the ratings you see when you recruit a player won't be as accurate, compared to if your scouting rating was high.

If your recruiting rating is low, you won't be able to bring in some players, compared to if your recruiting rating was high.

If your offense and defense ratings are low your players will not improve as much year-to-year, compared to if your offense and defense ratings are high.

For scouting, you will notice the difference when the player is actually on your roster the next season. He might have been a red/green player, but when he gets on your roster he's a red/yellow player. Something like that. Or you could write down the before and after ratings and compare. Then you could see how different they are.

I don't know, does that helps at all, or did I just confuse things and bring up more questions. :)

If you're looking to quantify just how much it effects it, Brian would have to answer that. But honestly I don't think that's something that I'd even want to know.

Here is another one. It regards scouting....

What is the players true scouted level? While in high school, I see the players rated 1 to 5 stars ... are these accurate? Is that rating based on the head coach and scouting levels?

Same question after evaluating them, and finally once they are a part of the team. Thanks in advance.:D

Stars are based on the national scouts and will be shown the same to all teams. The give an overall indicator of recruit talent but there is plenty of margin for error. The colored squares next to the recruit names however are based on your own scouting. It isn't as simple as blue = 5 stars, green = 4 stars however since stars are more based on the recruits national rankings. The top 25 get 5 stars while the rest of the top 100 I believe gets 4 stars.

Archived