Does anyone have Weidt's FSC renders?

With the whole megaupload scandal, I'm unable to get the renders for his FSC mod and the filefront one is out of date, so I beg anyone to upload them.

I really didn't want to make a new thread about this but I've a history of people not responding to me for whatever reason and I'm quite desperate.

Cheers.

I don't have them, specifically, but they're probably somewhere in-between the huge load of renders stocked in a map on my pc. If you want, I can upload the map entirely. It's not orderly at all, I must warn you, and contains several renders from the boards all tucked together.

uploading now, will edit this post in a couple of minutes.

So the folder contains numerous 'lost' renders, some will already be used in the standard database, some will be pretty crappy. Some are named and ready to copy paste, which I presume would be Weidt's renders.

If this is insufficient, I propose I'll just up my default picture file from the game itself. They're bound to be in there as I downloaded the pack (at least that's what i recall).

edit:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jcnfy425hrois05

My current 'default' data: (if all else fails, they must be in here)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v9a4bar922bichr

Okay, so most of the renders are there. A few of them don't have face pics, a few of them don't have body pics, and a few of them don't have either, so if anybody has the complete pack (possibly a full installation of FSC that isn't mixed in with a bunch of other pictures) I'd appreciate if you could upload it so I can see if these renders are just lost or weren't made for whatever reason.

Also, I found this post in Weidt's graphics thread.

Now if someone wants to take over Fresh Start and port it over to WMMA3 with updates to the data, incorporating the new features and expanding its content, I suppose that could be alright. It wouldn't be much different than if I did it myself, just someone else is doing it. For this I have no objection. But taking the renders out of Fresh Start for a completely new mod, I believe this would be a no-no.

Porting this to WMMA 3 is really no effort whatsoever. Of course, some things are an issue such as Weight Cutting, Preparation, Recuperation, Looks, Menace and Reputation. None of these are mandatory stats and really don't need updating so I can set them all the same or I can go through WMMA3 and match the settings to the default characters, but that would be a lot of work to do.

As of now I'm going through the pack and clearing the blank renders. Like I said, if anyone else has the FSC mod pictures and would be willing to upload them so I can see if I can get the full set, I'd appreciate it.

Here's the full list.

Aaron Hinton (No Face)

Abdel Lahri (No Face)

Abdul Nasution (No Face)

Ace Cartwright (No Face)

Amaya Carbajal

Amber Douglas

Blake Collicott (No Face)

Caleb Lazarus

Cameron Palmer (No Face)

Cao Eko (No Face)

Cassidy Monroe

Charlie Armstrong (No Face)

Charlie Garrett (No Face)

Charlie Pratt (No Face)

Dominiga Perez

Donna Behringer

Erica Cosby

Ginny Brinius

Hajara Adewale

Heath Bane (No Face)

Iverna Fajardo

Jan Neudorf (No Face)

Kirk Pulley (No Face)

Kishore Bachan (No Face)

Lea Muench

Lena Krekel

Lieven Danielsen (No Face)

Lily Blanchett

Lucia Roach

Maneeya Lindor

Maria Grey

Nastya Petrova

Pablo Martinez (No Face)

Paige Boucher

Piera Nucci

Qian Liang

Rachel Bohler

Sean Cannan (No Face)

Sean Lopez (No Face)

Talia Munguia

Tunde Danjuma (No Face)

Wade Baxter (No Face)

Wade McCullagh (No Face)

Waki Okamoto (No Face)

Wakou Kanno (No Face)

Yelena Kuznetsova

Yuzuka Fujisawa

Zara Finch

Like I said, some of them have body pictures but no face (Aaron Hinton) whereas some have nothing (Amaya Carbajal).

They're all saved by their name too, so its not a filename issue, though it could be the fact that they've been converted to WMMA3. I'll investigate it with WMMA2 now, see if that makes a difference.

Edit: Nope, no difference.

Edit 2: Okay, after going through each missing render I've found out that the only ones that are missing everything are the females. The males all have body renders but no face, so it'll be no problem to create a face render for each of them. The problem is your picture file was missing a few females.

I'm a bit annoyed by the demise of Megaupload as I kept copies of all my game mods and other gaming files and all is gone. Apparently Fileserve is blocking file sharing now, though haven't deleted anything there, yet. MediaFire is where all my WMMA files, excluding the FSC renders, are located safely for now.

I don't have a backup of the renders on my hard drive, but perhaps on an external, though I'm doubtful.

How did you find the ones which were already used for WMMA 3? I'm clearing the duplicates now but I'm doing it manually. Wondering if there's a quicker way. I'm organising them by size so the dupes will be near eachother.

Out of experience with the game world. :p

But sorting by size will also do the trick. They were probably the ones not included in my render pack.

Archived