Render Lighting

Hello fellow greydog posters...

I've finally began to use Daz studio 4 to start making some renders. I have been able to do everything smoothly but i'm not sure about the lighting of the fighters.

So the question I have to the "experienced" render makers would be what lighting do you use or would prefer when working with Daz?

Guest Asaemon

I think that most are using Weidts lighting. Lucky also made a lighting. Download links for both settings seems to be dead, but they could probably share the settings if you PM either of them. Otherwise maybe Scottie, Bull or London could share the settings with you, i think that they are using it.

Weidt

Lucky

I've not used them so i don't know how good they are, since i'm using Poser instead of Daz.

I think that most are using Weidts lighting. Lucky also made a lighting. Download links for both settings seems to be dead, but they could probably share the settings if you PM either of them. Otherwise maybe Scottie, Bull or London could share the settings with you, i think that they are using it.

Weidt

Lucky

I've not used them so i don't know how good they are, since i'm using Poser instead of Daz.

I tried to download both, but it seems as though they both have been taken off the web.:eek:

Guest Asaemon

There was some lighting talk in this thread. Also check next page for some tips and settings.

Hopefully that will give you some help, unless you can get hold of Weidts or Luckys lighting from someone that have them. Another option is to check the Daz 3D shop for any light set that could be good.

The cool thing would be to have the same one the rest uses, so your renders don't come off as awkward compared to the other ones. But yeah, there's definately some other good ones out there. And you can of course make one yourself, though it'd take some time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived