KHVerse

So playing around a bit, I got to thinking about creating mods and what kind of mods I could make. A mod based on videogames perhaps? A Chronicles of Narnia mod, maybe a Song of ice and fire? They are all pretty limited though and I don't want to limit myself, so an idea came to my head and i started compiling a database of characters that have no business being in a game with one another. and so it went, Geno, Howard Hughes, Axel, Sephiroth, Hawkeye, Roxas, Cloud, Buzz Lightyear... I started a Kingdom Heartsverse Mod! Have to say, having a blast. I currently just finished up a database of 367 characters with more relationships than I care to tell you... I have to tweak it a little, but i should have update v0.01a available at the end of the weekend. Sure there will be only 3-4 worlds, but it's a war, and there are a lot of baddies to fight. I'm just finishing up with stats tonight and I will have to play around with it for a day or so. Can't wait to get some feedback though :)

So playing around a bit, I got to thinking about creating mods and what kind of mods I could make. A mod based on videogames perhaps? A Chronicles of Narnia mod, maybe a Song of ice and fire? They are all pretty limited though and I don't want to limit myself, so an idea came to my head and i started compiling a database of characters that have no business being in a game with one another. and so it went, Geno, Howard Hughes, Axel, Sephiroth, Hawkeye, Roxas, Cloud, Buzz Lightyear... I started a Kingdom Heartsverse Mod! Have to say, having a blast. I currently just finished up a database of 367 characters with more relationships than I care to tell you... I have to tweak it a little, but i should have update v0.01a available at the end of the weekend. Sure there will be only 3-4 worlds, but it's a war, and there are a lot of baddies to fight. I'm just finishing up with stats tonight and I will have to play around with it for a day or so. Can't wait to get some feedback though :)

I kind of feel your pain I miss mass adding relationships, it's time consuming putting in relationships one by one for bowser and his koopalings and king boo and 7 groups of boos.:p

• 11 months later...

Archived