WHAT IF: The ROH/WWE Saga...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/TweekIt/ROHWWE/ROHWWE.jpg

This is an envision of my WWE 2002 game. I've just rolled into September 2004 and I've recently bought out ROH in the last two or so months. There will be a backstory once I finish uploading some images and getting the finishing touches on the first part.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/TweekIt/ROHWWE/Child-Predator-Rob-Feinstein-Running.jpg

March 2004...

Ring of Honor's Rob Feinstein was caught in an internet sting designed to catch sexual predators. Freinstein, who believed he was talking to a 14 year old, told the boy he was 22 years old, claimed to be a wrestler with Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and eventually asked the boy if he could meet him at his home later. When Feinstein arrived at the home, he was met by a news crew.

Although no formal charges have been brought against him by police, the incident is set to bring disastrous publicity for Ring of Honor and Feinstein.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/TweekIt/ROHWWE/roh-ring-of-honor-logo.jpg

ROH's 2 and half years of wrestling set the world by stormed and started to gain a decent reaction from the wrestling community. They were seen as a newer.. almost better verison of ECW. Rob Feinstein and the rest of the backstage staff for Ring of Honor were bound and determined to make Ring of Honor something that could one day fight for the top spot in the world of wrestling.

A quick flashback is needed for those fans that may have caught on late to ROH, didn't keep up with ROH, or just didn't know about ROH.. or those that forgot what happened and just need a little reminder.

In 2002, Ring of Honor had a bright future until the fateful event occured that caused ROH to lose not only investors, but they also started to lose fans. ROH had started out strong with the likes of Teddy Hart, Low-Ki, Super Dragon, and The SAT leading the way right from the beginning with their very first show in 2002 entitled "The Night of Superstars". Along the way, they picked up teams such as Divine Storm and The Briscoes to round out their tag team division while the likes of future single stars: Spanky, Steve Corino, and CW Anderson would make their marks on Ring of Honor.

In 2003, Teddy Hart would become the ROH World Champion and start his rule in the federation. American Dragon and Steve Corino would begin a feud that would become historic. Low-Ki and Scoot Andrews would begin a feud over the #1 contendership along with the likes of Super Dragon and Tony Mamaluke getting involved. Amazing Red & Brian XL would become tag team champions and begin to dominate the tag team division. They had some very good matches against Da Hit Squad and The Briscoes. Divine Storm would end the reign of Red & Brian XL toward the end of the 2003 while Roderick Strong and Hydro would begin a feud with Teddy Hart. The Divine Storm's reign would come to an end before it could get underway with Homicide and Spanky become the new champs.

As 2004 began, Low Ki would end the nearly year reign of Teddy Hart while Onyx and Scoot Andrews would begin their short-lived feud. After the infamous event of Rob Feinstein would occur.. ROH would lose a good percent of their well-known names. Scott Corino, The Briscoes, American Dragon, and the ROH World Champion (Low-Ki) would give their notices and not show up for ROH Round Robin Challenge. Tony Mamaluke would be pushed to the top with a victory over Deranged in the finals of the tournament. One of the few brightsides, Teddy Hart would return and start to feud with 'The Don' Tony Mamaluke for the ROH title. Rob Feinstein would start to drain Ring of Honor's funds and bring well-known wrestlers. May's ROH Death Sentence would see the likes of Crazy Myke (Mike Lockwood), former WWE Cruiserweight Midcarder's EZ Money & Black Warrior make their debuts.

Coming up next, things that fans didn't see..Rob Feinstein's mental breakdown!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/TweekIt/ROHWWE/roh-new-logo-crop-small.jpg

Following the events that took place during the infamous "Rob Feinstein Sex Scandal", Rob seemed to have gone a little crazy. With the massive money he spent to get EZ Money and Black Warrior following their releases from WWE and putting Tony Mamaluke as their champion... Rob's friends and critics alike started to see the threads of his sanity showing. Ring of Honor's board members tried to pressure Feinstein into handing the control of the day-to-day operations to Cary Silkin. Silkin and Feinstein had a few words following an event held by Ring of Honor causing Silkin to quit and take a few ROH board members and ROH workers with him down to the Midwest as he took the aspects of ROH's wrestling and some aspects from The Von Erich's WCCW and create his own federation called Texas World Championship Wrestling.

In August of 2004, with ROH entering the very end of its run and the finances quickly going toward the red... Rob Feinstein received a call from World Wrestling Entertainment's headquarters. Within the next weeks, Feinstein and WWE went into a deal that would give WWE the rights to everything dealing with ROH. Shane McMahon would be seen at a couple Ring of Honor shows and would have a few locked door meetings with the remaining workers of Ring of Honor and its staff. WWE had already signed the Briscoe Brothers to written deals and they were working together on and off in WWE dark matches and in Ohio Valley Wrestling. Amazing Red and the S.A.T. were being looked at as was the reigning ROH Heavyweight Champion, Tony Mamaluke. Teddy Hart, Spanky, Onxy, and Scoot Andrews were all contacted about continuing to play a role in ROH.

On September 1st, 2004... WWE posted an image on ROHwrestling.com. The image was that of a new ROH logo. There was also a listing of the stations that Ring of Honor Wrestling would be shown on.

Following the image being posting on ROHwrestling.com, there was spectulation of what would happen to ROH and their wrestlers. Would this to an underground and internet favorite being the actually ending of ROH? Alot of people remember the dust of the former invasion angle that was ran with WCW and ECW only a few years earlier. There was soon reports of WWE running ROH as its own seperate promotion. Majority of the workers would be signed or stay on pay-per-apperance deals which would allow them to continue working for other promotions and at the same time allow them to gain major exposure if WWE decided to sign them to full deals. This plan was worked out by Shane McMahon, Paul Heyman, and the current WWE booker, Chris Boone. The idea was pitched to Vince McMahon and Jim Ross early in August as the final deal was being worked out to gain the rights to Ring of Honor. Heyman, Shane, and Boone want to continue to give ROH that independent vibe while it has its new WWE-ish vibe. While those few wrestlers that remained on the ROH roster from their original crew.. WWE was also looking to bring over certain employees that had become lost in the shuffle on Raw or Smackdown. There was also word of them calling-up certain workers to become apart of ROH's new look and programming.

The new roster and will announced soon as the final information and deals are worked out as Mr. McMahon looks to start up ROH as soon as the first week of September. More information will be released as soon as it becomes avaliable.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/TweekIt/ROHWWE/ROH_World.jpg

TONY MAMALUKE

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/TweekIt/ROHWWE/ROH_Pure.jpg

REACTIVATED

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/TweekIt/ROHWWE/ROH_World_Tag_Team.jpg

VACANT

(Italic = Heels)

UMC:

Raven

Rhyno

MC:

Tony Mamaluke

Spanky

Joel Maximo

Jose Maximo

Development Wrestler (Name Unknown)

Returning Wrestler From Original ROH

LMC:

Amazing Red

2 Cold Scorpio

O:

Jameson Smith (Formerly Onyx)

Scoot Andrews

ET:

Brett Matthews

Bryan Myers

Frederick of Hollywood

George South, Jr.

MANAGERS:

Development Worker (Name Unknown)

George South, Sr. (Also Occasional Wrestler)

STAFF:

Aristo Bianchi (Ref)

Dennis Condrey (Agent)

Joel Gertner (Colour)

Kevin Von Erich (Agent)

Michael Pip [Formerly Rod Zapata] (Ref)

Robbie Frankenstein [Generic Worker] (Announcer)

With the roster being released, Ring of Honor's first (new) show will feature tag team title match as well as a world title match.

So, with the first show bout to go into effect... comments..suggestions..anything that could help. This is first time I've really tried a diary since the co-op diary.

Archived