WCW 2001: Automated Booker

Roster

| Alex Wright | Bam Bam Bigelow | Big Ron | Big Vito | Billy Kidman |

| Brian Adams | Bryan Clark | Buff Bagwell | Chavo Guerrero, Jr | Chuck Palumbo |

| Corporal Cajun | Crowbar | Diamond Dallas Page | Dustin Rhodes | Elix Skipper |

| Ernest Miller | Evan Karagias | Fit Finlay | General Rection | Goldberg |

| Heavy D | Jamie Knoble | Jeff Jarrett | Jim Duggan | Johnny the Bull |

| Kanyon | Kaz Hayashi | Kevin Nash | Konnan | Kwee-Wee |

| Lance Storm | Lex Luger | Mark Jindrak | Meng | Mike Awesome |

| Mike Sanders | Norman Smiley | Reno | Rey Misterio, Jr | Ric Flair |

| Rick Steiner | Road Warrior Animal | Scott Steiner | Sean O'Haire | Sgt. AWOL |

| Shane Douglas | Shane Helms | Shannon Moore | Shawn Stasiak | Sid Vicious |

| Sting | Terry Funk | Yang |

Champions

WCW World Heavyweight

Scott Steiner

WCW United States

General Rection

WCW World Team

The InSiders (Kevin Nash and Diamond Dallas Page)

WCW Cruiserweight

Chavo Guerrero, Jr

WCW Hardcore

VACANT

Alliances

3 Count (Shane Helms and Shannon Moore)

Boogie Knights (Disco Inferno and Alex Wright)

Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire

The Filthy Animals (Billy Kidman and Rey Misterio, Jr)

The Harris Brothers (Heavy D and Big Ron)

Jamie Knoble and Evan Karagias

Jung Dragons (Kaz Hayashi and Yang)

KroniK (Brian Adams and Bryan Clark)

The InSiders (Diamond Dallas Page and Kevin Nash) =O=

The Mamalukes (Johnny the Bull and Big Vito)

Totally Buff (Buff Bagwell and Lex Luger)

Development

| Air Paris | AJ Styles | Bob Sapp | Cassidy O'Riley | Chris Harris |

| David Flair | James Storm | Mark 'Slick' Johnson |

The year 2000 saw several changes in WCW from the departure of Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Vince Russo, and Eric Bischoff during the year and the failed Battle Dome crossover attempt which made it clear that the company was sinking fast. The accountants books showed that WCW had lost an astronomical $60,000,000 in the previous ten months and when Brad Siegel said that 'anything is better than what we have now,' it seems head booker Johnny Ace took him a bit too seriously. Ace announced in late 2000 that a new computer program had been developed by an English teen which could book wrestling shows for the company and that going forward, WCW would be utilizing this program as it's new head booker.

That's right. A computer program is the head booker of the second largest wrestling promotion in the world.

The program is called TEW 2010 and once WCW executives inputted statistics on their entire roster and company structure, the system was able to making booking decisions and even hiring/firing decisions based on artificial intelligence. Many are sure the company will go under even faster now and some insiders are saying a WWF purchase of the company is only months away. Only time will tell what will happen.

Yes, this is as ridiculous as it sounds. I'm going to sim and let TEW either help WCW thrive or fail.

Yes, this is as ridiculous as it sounds. I'm going to sim and let TEW either help WCW thrive or fail.

Not ridiculous at all I love WCW and I am going to be interested to see how badly the AI screws it up. I mean I guess it will not be as bad as the people that actually ran it in real life.

Not ridiculous at all I love WCW and I am going to be interested to see how badly the AI screws it up. I mean I guess it will not be as bad as the people that actually ran it in real life.

Amen. This concept is so...well, ridiculous, that it actually sounds great. I will follow this for sure. As BHK said, i doubt it the AI would ever do worst than the idiots that ruined WCW.

Archived