Academic Suspensions

I've been playing the game for a week now and am enjoying it tremendously. The game engine really allows you to make a difference through your coaching. I had the University of Cincinnati down by 20 to number 2 Maryland at the half and through adjustments won with a shot at the buzzer.

One question. According to the manual academic suspensions are only supposed to last 30 days, yet I had one player suspended for 2 months and another on January suspended for the rest of the season. Any reason for this discrepancy?

I've been playing the game for a week now and am enjoying it tremendously. The game engine really allows you to make a difference through your coaching. I had the University of Cincinnati down by 20 to number 2 Maryland at the half and through adjustments won with a shot at the buzzer.

One question. According to the manual academic suspensions are only supposed to last 30 days, yet I had one player suspended for 2 months and another on January suspended for the rest of the season. Any reason for this discrepancy?

I'm not going to speak for the Big Boss, but I suspect that the manual is simply...out of date. When learning the game, I got players suspended for an entire semester. Keep an eye on the academic standings of your players!

Archived