Thrown together mod

Hey all, just wanted to share a mod I've been playing with. I warn you it is not balanced (I've been throwing it together for fun and am no good with balancing), there are a lot of low-level enemies, and very underpopulated locations, feel free to do what you will with it. It's a fairly easy mod with a bunch of characters thrown in from all over. You're welcome to comment about it if you feel like it, no guarantees on any updating/etc., though I do want to add more villains and population, we'll see, but like I said it was thrown together for fun. What's wrong with wanting Link to fight the Candyman after getting a tip from the Chipmunks? :p

http://www.mediafire.com/?o3civixyh7wgwe9

P.S. If you want the pics I used, let me know, some are in my Photobucket.

Guest deathcroc

Played around a bit with it as Mario. Spent a lot of time in one battle with Wendy Koopa - we both had decoys so it took forever just to get a hit in! :-)

I'd love to see a pic pack.

Played around a bit with it as Mario. Spent a lot of time in one battle with Wendy Koopa - we both had decoys so it took forever just to get a hit in! :-)

I'd love to see a pic pack.

Just imagine how hard her daddy would be, he's a tank; a bipedal Anguirus, but at least no decoys :)

Here's the pic pack(s), I split it into multiple parts, thought it might be better downloading multiple 20mb rars instead of a single almost 200mb rar, not all pics are mine, some were taken from Mr Tricky's mod community graphics pack and the cbh boards, if any of the original cutters/artists don't want them included, just tell me what pics were yours and I'll remove them from the pack, but most of the pics should be mine; I've spent enough hours getting the pics :o

Fun Fact: Lemmy Koopa is a wild card who in my games spends more time being a hero than a villain, usually my wild cards act the opposite. :confused:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ojopvc246cb2fxy,475m9fim5n28i15,kqkqmsqljg2velq,sp0pssavsv4ka3u,te3064k6kbculzp,de2bvg8mk8g1vu8,xvb5l5pv4n8yc3m,tiwkfl606b31o7t,if67osu78xtr8ys,37r5smmt4jxk374

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I was thinking of throwing Ben 10 into this mish-mash of mine and was interested in hearing how others might work it, my 1st thoughts are kevin & gwen as heroes but ben as a civilian who very often changes persona, then having his aliens as his alts. so how would you all work the characters and aliens powers, attribute-wise, etc?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived