The Black Listed (GUEST BOOKER: HANSHIRO FURUSAWA)

<p>ah why not? It seems like the overall company direction is more important than individual matches here but...</p><p>

(obviously I demand more Apocalypse riders wins)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Great Kudo</strong> vs Magnum Kobe</p><p>

Takayuki 2000 vs <strong>Kobra Koshiro Ino</strong></p><p>

<strong> Ion</strong> vs Munemitsu Senmatsu</p><p>

<strong>Shingen Miyazaki</strong> vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi</p><p>

<strong>Awesome Thunder</strong> vs Mokuami Maita</p><p>

South Elemental vs <strong>VENOM</strong></p><p>

<strong> Burning EXILE</strong> vs Ketsueki Karasu</p><p>

<strong>Rhino Umaga</strong> vs I.S.M. Merle O’Curle</p><p>

<strong>I Am Am El</strong> vs Omezo Shikitei</p><p>

<strong>Spirit of Lizard</strong> vs Animal Taheiji Konoe</p><p>

Hitomaro Suzuki vs <strong>Raging Tjuren</strong></p><p>

<strong> Spyder Yakuta </strong>vs Takayuki Hardcore</p><p>

<strong>Boa So’oialo</strong> vs Morimasa Kato</p><p>

<strong>Spirit of the Shark</strong> vs Takesi Umehara</p><p>

<strong> Kenko Takemitsu</strong> vs North Elemental</p><p>

Kaii Hanari vs <strong>Zeshin Makioka</strong></p>

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<p>First I would just like the welcome the Z-Man to the Black Canvas! Appreciate you taking the time to peruse and predict!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33464" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>ah why not? It seems like <strong>the overall company direction is more important than individual matches</strong> here but...<p> (obviously I demand more Apocalypse riders wins)</p></div></blockquote><p> I of course understand why this statement was written as all results have been just that without any fanfare. This will change for PPV & the TV show. Not a huge change for the pay-per-view just minor details added, the TV show though will have the more detailed match write ups. I mean I am not Tigerkinney or Eisen-verse, but it should give the fix to those who demand/want move for move action. Again, Appreciate ya viewing and ya time!</p>

Once again I appreciate all who took the time to give advice or thoughts, and really appreciate you two who chose to predict winners in Master Furusawa's little plaything!

Zergon 14-2

Boltinho 12-4

Good job Z-Man only two ya missed was Spyder taking out Hardcore, and Takemitsu over the Northern half of the Choson Elementals!

Bolt, you would of course done better if you weren't the president of the Rider's fanclub :) but, they appreciate your loyalty! The Masked Raging Bull also appreciates you, alas he was not victorious over the Super Model. The other ya missed was Hyobanshi over Miyazaki.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/JackHood/Snap2012-03-22at152812.png</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33464" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Master Furusawa's Quick Pick For Those Who Wish It<p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">BLACK CROWN CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLEGROUND – STAGE 1 ROUND 5</span></p><p> Great Kudo vs The Kobra Koshiro Ino</p><p> Magnum Kobe vs Takayuki 2000</p><p> Ion vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi</p><p> Awesome Thunder vs VENOM</p><p> Burning Exile vs Rhino Umaga</p><p> Munemitsu Senmatsu vs Shingen Miyazaki</p><p> Mokuami Maita vs S. Elemental</p><p> Ketsueki Karasu vs Merle O’Curle</p><p> I Am Am El vs Animal Taheiji Konoe</p><p> Hitomaro Suzuki vs Spyder Yakuta</p><p> Boa So’oialo vs Takesi Umehara</p><p> Omezo Shikitei vs Spirit of the Lizard</p><p> Raging Tjuren vs Tokoyuni Hardcore</p><p> Morimasa Kato vs Spirit of Shark</p><p> Kenko Takemitsu vs Zeshin Makioka</p><p> North Elemental vs Kaii Hanari</p></div></blockquote>

<p><strong>Great Kudo</strong> vs The Kobra Koshiro Ino</p><p>

<strong>Magnum Kobe</strong> vs Takayuki 2000</p><p>

<strong>Ion</strong> vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi</p><p>

<strong>Awesome Thunder </strong>vs VENOM</p><p>

Burning Exile vs <strong>Rhino Umaga</strong></p><p>

<em>Exile is probably better but if I remember right he´s bad backstage presense and mercenary, which are two things that doesn´t go well with me.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Munemitsu Senmatsu vs<strong> Shingen Miyazaki</strong></p><p>

<strong>Mokuami Maita</strong> vs S. Elemental</p><p>

<strong>Ketsueki Karasu</strong> vs Merle O’Curle</p><p>

<em>O´Curle is great guy but I doubt he has much popularity in Japan and that will cost him few matches early on.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>I Am Am El</strong> vs Animal Taheiji Konoe</p><p>

<strong>Hitomaro Suzuki</strong> vs Spyder Yakuta</p><p>

<strong>Boa So’oialo</strong> vs Takesi Umehara</p><p>

<strong>Omezo Shikitei</strong> vs Spirit of the Lizard</p><p>

Raging Tjuren vs <strong>Tokoyuni Hardcore</strong></p><p>

Morimasa Kato vs <strong>Spirit of Shark</strong></p><p>

<strong>Kenko Takemitsu</strong> vs Zeshin Makioka</p><p>

<strong>North Elemental </strong>vs Kaii Hanari</p>

Great Kudo vs The Kobra Koshiro Ino

Magnum Kobe vs Takayuki 2000

Ion vs Toshiharu Hyobanshi

Awesome Thunder vs VENOM