WWE: January 2011 - Raw v. Smackdown

WWE PREDICTION CONTEST

Welcome to the WWE Prediction contest. This contest will run through the end of March in-game time.

There were no perfect scores at WrestleMania. However, one contestant did get 10/12 correct. Congratulations to #HEEL!

A special congratulations to Beejus for winning the prediction contest!

1. Beejus=14 Wins

2. Rayelek=13 Wins

3. Tweek It=11 Wins

4. Nathers7=10 Wins

#HEEL=10 Wins

6. Charasmatic Enigma=7 Wins

7. Destiny=4 Wins

8. ChrisKid=3 Wins

9. joehelmer=2 Wins

Kijar=2 Wins

11. jhd1=1 Win

ya_its_me=1 Win

MacIsaacM=1 Win

14. CharlieCornell=0 Wins

mistaken=0 Wins

BallerSoup=0 Wins

Corki=0 Wins

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay me, yay me! Well, in all seriousness, yay YOU, ad, for getting through Mania! Very good show, I almost do hope that you continue because I want to see how well you treat Christian as the WHC. It certainly can't be treated worse than it was IRL.

Can't believe I only got two right.

A great show, nevertheless, you're fantastic at this.

Yay me, yay me! Well, in all seriousness, yay YOU, ad, for getting through Mania! Very good show, I almost do hope that you continue because I want to see how well you treat Christian as the WHC. It certainly can't be treated worse than it was IRL.

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you all enjoyed my WrestleMania. I do believe I have more stories to tell with this diary. I do have some things that part of me looks forward to bringing to life. However, I am not sure how I want to do it. It's not easy keeping up writing the shows. It's quite easy to get burned out. So I am seeking a better way to moreso recap the shows instead of the full writeups that I have been doing. I am contemplating going to either a more weekly or monthly recap.

However I continue and if I continue, the draft is coming the second week of April and I have some definite game-changing plans specifically for the first week of April, the first Raw.

WWE.COM VIDEO

[*BREAKING NEWS*]

[it is being announced that the 8 non-traditional WWE pay-per-view events will become brand-specific to either the Raw or Smackdown brands. Raw will have the months of April, June, September and December. Smackdown will have the months of February, May, July and October. Royal Rumble in January, WrestleMania in March, SummerSlam in August and Survivor Series in November will remain co-branded. This will begin this coming month with April's WWE Raw Presents: Bad Blood.]

Raw

Main Eventers

---

Daniel Bryan

John Cena

Triple H

Brock Lesnar (Managed by Paul Heyman)

CM Punk

Sheamus

The Miz

Upper Midcarders

---

John Morrison

Justin Gabriel

R-Truth

Razor Ramon

Austin Aries

Ted DiBiase (Managed by Maryse)

Tyson Kidd (Managed by Jackson Andrews)

???

Midcarders

---

Evan Bourne

???

Santino Marella

The Sandman

Yoshi Tatsu

Christopher Daniels

Heath Slater

Masahiro Chono

Michael McGillicutty

???

Rhino

???

William Regal

Lower Midcarders

---

Jackson Andrews

Openers

---

Ultimo Dragon

???

Enhancement Talents

---

???

???

Women's Division

---

???

Brie Bella (Managed by Nikki Bella)

Eve

Gail Kim

Lita

Natalya

Nikki Bella (Managed by Brie Bella)

???

Trish Stratus

???

???

Kharma

Maryse

???

Tamina

Occasional Wrestlers

---

???

Vader

Managers

---

???

???

???

Paul Heyman

Ted Dibiase Sr.

Announcers

---

???

Scott Stanford

Michael Cole*

Colour Commentators

---

Jerry Lawler

Referees

---

Chad Patton

Charles Robinson

Jack Doan

John Cone

Mike Chioda

Authority Figures

---

Steve Austin

Eric Bischoff

Road Agents

---

Arn Anderson

Jack Lanza

Steve Lombardi

Dean Malenko

Gerald Brisco

Ted DiBiase Sr.

Vince McMahon

Tag Teams

---

Air Truth (Evan Bourne and R-Truth)

The Bella Twins (Brie Bella and Nikki Bella)

La Resistance (Renee Dupree and Sylvan Grenier)

???

???

Tyson Kidd and Jackson Andrews

Stables

---

???

Suspended

---

Rene Dupree

Sylvan Grenier

Vacation

---

Alex Riley

Smackdown

Main Eventers

---

Christian

Dave Bautista

Edge

Kofi Kingston (Managed by Christy Hemme)

Randy Orton

The Undertaker

Alberto Del Rio (Managed by Ricardo Rodriguez)

Wade Barrett (Managed by Tomko)

Upper Midcarders

---

Booker T

Drew McIntyre (Managed by Kaitlyn)

R-Truth

Rey Mysterio

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes

Dolph Ziggler (Managed by Vickie Guerrero)

Jack Swagger

Kane (Managed by Paul Bearer)

Shelton Benjamin

Midcarders

---

???

Evan Bourne

Goldust

JTG

Shad Gaspard

Charlie Haas

???

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

???

Tomko

Tyler Reks

Lower Midcarders

---

???

???

Sin Cara

Yoshihiro Tajiri

???

???

Marcus Cor Von

Nunzio

???

Ricardo Rodriguez

???

Openers

---

Chris Cage

Trent Barreta

Volador Jr.

LA Park

Psicosis

Tony Mamaluke

Enhancement Talents

---

El Hijo de Rey Misterio

La Sombra

???

Women's Division

---

???

Kaitlyn

Kelly Kelly

Beth Phoenix

???

???

Kharma

???

Layla (Managed by Michelle McCool)

Michelle McCool (Managed by Layla)

???

Occasional Wrestlers

---

Ken Shamrock

???

Managers

---

Christy Hemme

Paul Bearer

Vickie Guerrero

Announcers

--

???

Josh Matthews

???

Colour Commentators

---

Matt Striker

Referees

---

Chad Patton

Charles Robinson

Jack Doan

John Cone

Mike Chioda

Authority Figures

---

Theodore Long

Road Agents

---

Arn Anderson

Jack Lanza

Steve Lombardi

Dean Malenko

Gerald Brisco

Vince McMahon

Tag Teams

---

Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and JTG)

Super Sky Team (La Sombra and Volador Jr.)

The Dudebusters (Chris Cage and Trent Barreta)

The Brothers Of Destruction (Kane and The Undertaker)

???

The Full Blooded Italians (Nunzio and Tony Mamaluke)

Team LayCool (Layla and Michelle McCool)

The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso)

World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas)

After much careful thought and consideration, I have decided to bring this diary to an ending. One of the major accomplishments I wanted to make with this diary was bringing it to WrestleMania and I have done so. Thank you to everyone who has read and/or predicted in this diary. I really do appreciate all the support that I have been given over the 5 r/t months that this diary has lasted.

If anyone is interested, I can do a couple of wrap-up posts of where this diary would have been going if I had decided to continue. These would include the draft (which would have been in week 2) and any ideas I had in the lead-up to SummerSlam. I was always working toward the 4 major pay-per-views. So if I had continued, it would have been the push toward SummerSlam and then the push toward Survivor Series and then the push toward Royal Rumble, etc.

In order to really begin the explanation of where things were headed to SummerSlam, I feel it necessary to re-post the roster. This time, the ??? are filled in and this roster is post-draft, which was to happen on Week 2 of April.

Raw

Main Eventers

---

Daniel Bryan

John Cena

Kofi Kingston (Managed by Christy Hemme)

The Undertaker

Triple H

CM Punk

Sheamus

Upper Midcarders

---

John Morrison

R-Truth

Razor Ramon

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes

Dolph Ziggler (Managed by Vickie Guerrero)

Jack Swagger

Kane

Ted DiBiase (Managed by Maryse)

Windham Rotundo (Managed by Mike Rotundo)

Midcarders

---

Evan Bourne

Goldust

Rob Conway

The Sandman

Yoshi Tatsu

Joe Hennig

Masahiro Chono

Raven

Rhino

Road Warrior Animal

Tomko

Tyler Reks

William Regal

Lower Midcarders

---

Jackson Andrews

Openers

---

Kensuke Sasaki

Enhancement Talents

---

Brett Dibiase

Taylor Rotundo (Managed by Mike Rotundo)

Women's Division

---

AJ

Eve

Gail Kim

Lita

Natalya

Sara Del Rey

Trish Stratus

Aloisia

Daffney

Kharma

Maryse

Melina

Michelle McCool

Tamina

Occasional Wrestlers

---

David Flair

Vader

Managers

---

Christy Hemme

Sunny

Bill Alfonso

Mike Rotundo

Paul Bearer

Ted Dibiase Sr.

Vickie Guerrero

Announcers

---

Jim Ross

Scott Stanford

Colour Commentators

---

Jerry Lawler

Referees

---

Chad Patton

Charles Robinson

Jack Doan

John Cone

Mike Chioda

Authority Figures

---

Steve Austin

Eric Bischoff

Road Agents

---

Arn Anderson

Jack Lanza

Steve Lombardi

Dean Malenko

Gerald Brisco

Ted DiBiase Sr.

Vince McMahon

Tag Teams

---

The Bella Twins (Brie Bella and Nikki Bella)

La Resistance (Renee Dupree and Sylvan Grenier)

The Fortunate Sons (Joe Hennig and Brett Dibiase)

The Rotundos (Taylor Rotundo and Windham Rotundo)

Stables

---

House Of The Rising Sun (Kensuke Sasaki, Masahiro Chono and Road Warrior Animal)

Suspended

---

Rene Dupree

Sylvan Grenier

Vacation

---

Alex Riley

Smackdown

Main Eventers

---

Christian

Dave Bautista

Edge

Randy Orton

Alberto Del Rio (Managed by Ricardo Rodriguez)

Brock Lesnar (Managed by Paul Heyman)

The Miz

Wade Barrett

Upper Midcarders

---

Booker T

Drew McIntyre (Managed by Kaitlyn)

Justin Gabriel

R-Truth

Rey Mysterio

Austin Aries

Shelton Benjamin

Tyson Kidd

Midcarders

---

David Hart Smith

Evan Bourne

JTG

Santino Marella

Shad Gaspard

Charlie Haas

Chavo Guerrero

Christopher Daniels

Heath Slater

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Shawn Daivari

Lower Midcarders

---

Jushin Thunder Liger

Paul Burchill

Sin Cara

Yoshihiro Tajiri

Eric Young

Jimmy Jacobs

Marcus Cor Von

Nunzio

Petey Williams

Ricardo Rodriguez

Seth Rollins

Openers

---

Chris Cage

Trent Barreta

Ultimo Dragon

Volador Jr.

LA Park

Psicosis

Tony Mamaluke

Enhancement Talents

---

El Hijo de Rey Misterio

La Sombra

Matt Bentley

Women's Division

---

Ashley Massaro

Brie Bella

Kaitlyn

Kelly Kelly

Nikki Bella

Beth Phoenix

Cheerleader Melissa

Jackie Gayda

Kharma

Lacey

Layla

Rayne

Occasional Wrestlers

---

Ken Shamrock

Original Tiger Mask

Managers

---

Paul Heyman

Announcers

--

Joey Styles

Josh Matthews

Michael Cole

Tommy Bruce

Colour Commentators

---

Matt Striker

Referees

---

Chad Patton

Charles Robinson

Jack Doan

John Cone

Mike Chioda

Authority Figures

---

Theodore Long

Road Agents

---

Arn Anderson

Jack Lanza

Steve Lombardi

Dean Malenko

Gerald Brisco

Vince McMahon

Tag Teams

---

Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and JTG)

Super Sky Team (La Sombra and Volador Jr.)

The Dudebusters (Chris Cage and Trent Barreta)

Age Of The Fall (Seth Rollins and Jimmy Jacobs)

The Full Blooded Italians (Nunzio and Tony Mamaluke)

Team LayCool (Layla and Michelle McCool)

The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso)

World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas)

There's always curiosity, not the least of which is the question marks in your roster post. So if you're willing to take the time, I'd love to see what would've/could've happened.

As shown by my last post, I am definitely willing to take the time and show what could have/would have happened. I am glad to know that there is an interest.

This has been a really enjoyable read, I understand the decision to end the diary but I'll look forward to your next one!

Thank you so much for your comment. :) And as a little preview of my next diary, it is something that I have done before but it's something I am looking forward to. We're going back in time for the next one. Back to 1989 and the NWA from September to Starrcade. I made it that far once. That was back toward the beginning days of TEW2010.

Why is that no shock that you're headed back to 1989 again? :p just pickin man, you know I always love me some NWA! Am interested to see if you plan to tell us some of the stories you had lined up, those rosters you had there are definitely stacked.

Why is that no shock that you're headed back to 1989 again? :p just pickin man, you know I always love me some NWA! Am interested to see if you plan to tell us some of the stories you had lined up, those rosters you had there are definitely stacked.

NWA 1989 seems to be my real world equivalent of USPW in the Cornellverse. Once you think that you're out, they just pull you back in! lol. But I have some very fun stories lined up for the new diary. I always like to throw in some twists that are different than the ones I had before. I think I've always done a good job of doing that.

As far as the stories here, I am definitely going to be doing a major writeup on both the Raw side of things and the Smackdown side of things to fill in what would have happened had I continued with this diary. Expect that probably some time next week. Next week is also most likely when the new diary will start up. Hope I can count on your continued support, my friend. And I hope I can count on the continued support of all my readers here. Think I am gonna do a prediction contest winner every month there.

• 1 month later...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/RawPNG.png

[show Poster Provided by jhd1]

WWE Monday Night RAW!

Monday Week 1 April 2011

Attendance: 4,626

Overall Rating: C+

TV Rating: 5.80

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnCena.jpg

[it's the day after WrestleMania, it's WWE and this is Monday Night Raw! We are live in Puerto Rico and the crowd stands on their feet as the music for John Cena plays to open the show. Cena steps out from the back and does his salute and then begins high fiving the crowd as he makes his way down toward the ring. He slides inside and is given a microphone as chants of 'Cena, Cena, Cena' go through the crowd. John smiles as he raises the microphone.]

John Cena

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! This is Monday Night Raw! And my name, for those of you who have been living under a rock, is John Cena. We had WrestleMania last night, the biggest pay-per-view of the year, and I lost to Brock Lesnar. I could make up excuses if I wanted to but the end result would still be the same. Brock, you pinned me in the middle of the ring and for that I owe you some respect. However, it's time to move forward from WrestleMania. Raw is getting it's own pay-per-view and we have a brand new WWE Champion in Daniel Bryan. Daniel, let me be the first to say congratulations on winning the title last night. I also want to be the first person to issue a challenge to you for the WWE title. It has been far too long since I held that belt. And I think that the fans here in Puerto Rico would agree with me that a match between Daniel Bryan and John Cena would be..."

["AWESOME!"]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheMiz.jpg

[The crowd instantly goes into a series of boos as out comes the former WWE Champion The Miz! The Miz has a sour look on his face as he walks down toward the ring and then slides inside. He ignores the taunts of the crowd and focuses his attention on the man inside the ring.]

The Miz

"Really, John? Really? Another WWE title shot for John Cena? That would be humorous if it wasn't so predictable. Last night you went toe to toe with Brock Lesnar and you LOST at the biggest stage of them all, WrestleMania."

John Cena

"Yes and you lost to Daniel Bryan."

The Miz

"I got SCREWED out of my WWE championship by that little nerd. I was the most must-see WWE champion of ALL TIME! That belt should STILL be around MY waist. Instead, it's around the waist of Daniel Bryan. However, I do have a rematch clause in my contract that states that I will be the next person to challenge Daniel Bryan and I WILL win my WWE championship back."

John Cena

"I think that we all know what is going to happen here. Why don't we just bring Eric Bischoff out here to make it official. Tonight, number one contender's match: John Cena versus The Miz. Winner gets the title shot at Badd Blood."

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpg

[They are interrupted by some music but it's not the music of the Raw General Manager. Instead, it's the music of the NEW WWE champion Daniel Bryan! Daniel walks out from the back with his fingers pointed to the sky, screaming 'YES!, YES!, YES!' The crowd chants along as Daniel high fives the audience members and hugs a couple of them. He walks around the ring and grabs a water bottle, pouring it all over his head. He shakes it off and then enters the ring with his own microphone.]

Daniel Bryan

"YES! YES! YES! YES! What a time to celebrate! This year, I not only won the Royal Rumble but I am also the WWE champion! As far as your match tonight is concerned?"

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/EricBischoff.jpg

[and this time it's Daniel Bryan who gets interrupted. This time by the music of our Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff! Eric walks out with microphone in hand but remains at the top of the entrance ramp.]

Eric Bischoff

"Last night Raw disappointed me. This show was a disappointment when we lost the Team Raw versus Team Smackdown match. This show was a disappointment when The Miz lost the WWE championship to some little vanilla midget. But tonight we are going to right the ship. I have set up a match tonight where Daniel Bryan will face off in non title action against...Austin Aries. And don't bother going anywhere, Daniel, because your match kicks off the show. And it looks like our main event is set in the ring. Tonight, we will see The Miz go one on one with John Cena. The winner heads to Badd Blood to face Daniel Bryan. Good luck, gentlemen."

[Eric turns and heads toward the back. The Miz turns and tries to get one up on John Cena but Cena is ready for it. John catches The Miz and raises him on his shoulders -- Attitude Adjustment! If he hits that tonight, then he may very well become the number one contender! The Miz exits the ring and then John does, leaving Daniel Bryan and a chant of 'YES' as he awaits his opponent.]

Match #1

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AustinAries.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpg

Non Title

Austin Aries vs. Daniel Bryan

[Austin Aries is the first opponent for Daniel Bryan after he has won the WWE championship and what a match to open the show! Both men go all-out for this contest and it shows as Austin Aries seems slightly elevated by being able to hang with the WWE champion! Aries scores a near fall when he catches Bryan with the frog splash. He goes for the Brainbuster but Daniel lands on his feet. Bryan catches Aries with a bridging dragon suplex for a two count. The ending comes when Daniel strikes Aries with several kicks and then locks in the LeBell Lock! Aries has no choice but to tap out to the submission hold.]

Winner: Daniel Bryan (Via Submission @ 8:33)

Match Rating: B+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/MikeRotundo.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/HuskyHarris.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/TaylorRotundo.jpg

[We cut to a video where we see the veteran and legend Mike Rotundo standing outside a ring, directing the tag team in it, who are wrestling two unknowns. After a double shoulderblock by the tag team, Rotundo turns and looks at the camera.]

Mike Rotundo

"Those are my boys. Soon, they shall rule the tag team division here in the WWE. They have a legacy to live up to and I think they will even surpass my own legacy here in World Wrestling Entertainment. Taylor, Windham, say hello to the WWE."

[both men look at the camera, flex and growl at it for a few moments. Then they return right back to wrestling, with their father leading them and coaching them. They will be coming soon to the WWE!]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/Vader.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheSandman.jpg

Vader vs. The Sandman

[Our next match is one that the fans just couldn't get into. The entrance of The Sandman with Motorhead's version of 'Enter Sandman' got a lot more fan reaction than the actual match itself. Vader was slightly dominant against The Sandman until the referee got stunned and The Sandman was able to use his singapore cane on the man they call Vader. A DDT came next and The Sandman made the cover as the referee recovered: 1 -- 2 -- 3! Perhaps a mild upset!]

Winner: The Sandman (Via Pinfall @ 6:31)

Match Rating: D+

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/EricBischoff.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TedDiBiase.jpg

[We go back to the office of Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff. He is seated behind his desk and standing before the desk is 'The Fortunate Son' Ted DiBiase. Eric looks at Ted and shakes his head, tsking under his breath.]

Eric Bischoff

"Ted, Ted, Ted. You disappointed me last night at WrestleMania. You let down not only me, not only yourself but the entire Raw roster. Your punishment begins tonight when your main squeeze Maryse goes one on one with Trish Stratus. But that's not the only punishment. Next week, you will face two wrestlers of my choosing in a handicap match. Now get out of my office!"

[Ted looks down, shaking his head. He slowly looks up toward Eric and then looks toward the door. He walks to the door and exits with Eric shaking his head at his desk.]

[We are, next, shown a video hyping the WWE Draft! It begins next week right here on Raw! This year the draft will take place on both shows. Raw will find out the Smackdown wrestlers that will be coming to the show on Monday night and Smackdown will find out the Raw wrestlers on Friday night! Make sure you tune in and see how the rosters shake down!]

Match #3

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Sheamus.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/UltimoDragon.jpg

Sheamus vs. Ultimo Dragon

[An extremely short match here tonight as Sheamus steps into the ring with Ultimo Dragon. Dragon gets in very little offense against the Celtic Warrior. Sheamus brings Dragon up and slams him down with the Irish Curse backbreaker. Then he waits in the corner for Ultimo Dragon to get to his feet -- Brogue Kick! Sheamus makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Sheamus (Via Pinfall @ 3:55)

Match Rating: C+

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CMPunk.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheSandman.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/EricBischoff.jpg

[We move to the backstage area almost immediately where we come across The Sandman seated in a chair, smoking a victory cigarette after his win against Vader earlier tonight. CM Punk walks on-camera and shakes his head at The Sandman.]

CM Punk

"People like you make me sick. You have absolutely no will-power. You are a weak-willed individual. Unlike me. I'm straight edge. My only addiction is competition. But it seems like your addiction is, well, everything."

The Sandman

"Yeah but a guy like me beat you last night at WrestleMania."

[The Sandman laughs and stands up, blowing smoke into the face of CM Punk. But he's not laughing after he catches a kick to the back of the head by CM Punk! Punk sends The Sandman down to the floor and locks on the Anaconda Vice! The crowd boos in the background as The Sandman wiggles and struggles to break free, succumbing to the submission hold. Eric Bischoff walks on the scene and motions for Punk to release The Sandman. Punk does and stands on his feet.]

Eric Bischoff

"YOU disappointed me last night, Punk. You were supposed to take care of Steve Austin. But he beats you instead? Do you know what that gets you, CM Punk? That gets you a match at WWE Badd Blood against this man on the floor: The Sandman. And I'm going to make it a hardcore match."

[Eric looks down at The Sandman and then walks off with Punk rubbing his chin, thinking about the match that was just made.]

Match #4

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Maryse.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/TrishStratus.jpg

Maryse vs. Trish Stratus

[Our WWE Divas match features the return of the one and only Trish Stratus against Maryse. Maryse actually shows some good moves in this match and Trish shows a little bit of ring rust. Maryse scores a two count following a body slam but Trish is never one to simply give up. She begins her comeback with the crowd on her side and finally catches Maryse with the Stratusfaction. Trish makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Trish Stratus (Via Pinfall @ 5:53)

Match Rating: B-

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/EricBischoff.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/WilliamRegal.jpg

[As Trish Stratus celebrates in the ring, we head back to the office of Eric Bischoff one more time. Once again he is not alone. This time he is joined by another member of Team Raw William Regal. Regal does not look happy.]

William Regal

"You called me here."

Eric Bischoff

"Yes, I did. You guaranteed me a win against those, as you called them, 'filthy toerags' on Smackdown. You told me it was all in the bag and what happens? We lost. That's what happens. I do not condone losing. I don't want any losers on my television show. So you're going to have a match next week against a wrestler of my choosing. If you win, you get to keep your job. If you lose, then I'm going to be doing my best Vince McMahon impression when I tell you that you're fired. Now get out of here. I have more important things to handle."

[Regal clinches his fist, looking like he's ready to strike out at Eric. However, after a moment, he releases the fist, looks dejected and walks out of the office. Eric begins shifting papers around on his desk as we move back to the ring.]

Match #5

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BrockLesnar.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/PaulHeyman.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnMorrison.jpg

Brock Lesnar vs. John Morrison

[Definitely one of the top matches of the night as Paul Heyman leads Brock Lesnar out to the ring to take on John Morrison. Neither of these men back down from the other and both get in a fairly even amount of offense. Morrison uses speed on his side to try and keep Lesnar off balance. He sends Lesnar into the turnbuckle and follows in with a running knee. He catches Lesnar with the Moonlight Drive for a two count and then moves up the turnbuckles -- Starsh -- Missed! John misses the Starship Pain and Brock takes control with forearm smashes. Paul Heyman looks on with smiles outside the ring as Brock hits John with the triple power bomb. Then he lifts him up one more time and pulls him on his shoulders -- F5! John Morrison gets planted and Brock Lesnar makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Brock Lesnar (Via Pinfall @ 9:55)

Match Rating: B

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TripleH.jpg

[A graphic appears on the screen announcing that next week will feature the return of Triple H! The crowd in the arena goes absolutely wild at seeing that. The announcers talk about how long it has been since anyone has seen The Game and speculate on what kind of shape he will be in.]

Match #6

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheMiz.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnCena.jpg

#1 Contenders Match

The Miz vs. John Cena

[Our main event contest is a match with great wrestling and a sizzling crowd and many false finishes to try and determine the new number one contender. Both men seem prepared for this match and try to out-do one another in back and forth fashion. The Miz catches John with the Skull Crushing Finale around eight minutes in and makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! The crowd goes wild when John Cena kicks out! The Miz looks shocked. The Miz catches John Cena with a DDT and then goes for another Skull Crushing Finale. But this time John Cena powers out of it! He goes into his 'five moves of doom,' including the Five Knuckle Shuffle. He is all set to catch The Miz with the Attitude Adjustment but two men come through the crowd and enter the ring, attacking both John Cena and The Miz.]

Winner: Draw (Via Sports Entertainment Finish @ 12:12)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/KensukeSasaki.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MasahiroChono.jpg

[Michael Cole says that these are Masahiro Chono and Kensuke Sasaki from Japan. Both of them are wearing trenchcoats. The two men go right on the attack on Cena and The Miz, beating both WWE Superstars down into the mat. Chono exits the ring and attacks the announcers before ripping apart the WWE announce table. He grabs a duffel bag and then slides into the ring. Sasaki catches The Miz with the Power Special, stretching that arm out. Chono grabs John Cena and locks him in the FTS. Both Cena and The Miz are down and hurt.]

["OHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A RUSH!"]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Animal.jpg

[The crowd goes absolutely insane when Road Warrior Animal comes rushing out from the back. The two Japanese men release their hold and look ready to meet Animal as he slides into the ring. He faces off with the two men and then plays to the crowd for a moment, getting them amped up. Then he looks down and checks on John Cena as The Miz rolls outside the ring. Animal helps the seemingly injured Cena to his feet -- clothesline! What in the World?!?! Animal just clotheslined down John Cena! Animal picks up Cena in a military press fashion and sends him over the top rope to the floor! Animal's cheers turn to boos from this crowd as he shakes hands with Kensuke Sasaki and Masahiro Chono. Chono reaches into the duffel bag and pulls out a shirt, tossing it to Animal. The two Japanese wrestlers open their trenchcoats to reveal in black and white lettering on their t-shirts: 'nWo Japan!' Road Warrior Animal's shirt has the same thing and the three men raise their arms in victory. That is the final sight of this edition of Monday Night Raw. We'll see you next week!]

RE: My Diaries

It's hard to believe that TEW 2013 is right around the corner. In somewhere around 2 months or so, we will mostly be making the jump from TEW 2010 to TEW 2013. That gives me around that amount of time to work on and focus on these diaries that I have going here on TEW 2010.

I have made the decision to end the prediction contests/24 hour warnings on my diaries. The final one being the one on the NWA 1989 diary. It ends at the end of Fall Brawl. The reason being is that when I or anyone else does the prediction contests it limits the amount ahead that one can go in the game itself. I have to be ready to award a prize to the winner so I can't jump too far ahead. Therefore, the prediction contests/24 hour warnings will be removed from my diaries.

But that is not to say that I am pulling away from reader interaction. I absolutely love the interaction I have with my readers in every single one of my diaries. If I didn't crave that fan response, then I would just play the game itself and not write a diary. They say to write diaries for yourself and I agree to an extent. However, diaries are written to elicit a response. So I welcome any and all responses to the shows that I receive. From time to time, I will have reader interaction polls and ask questions of my 'viewers.' Not to mention that I would enjoy each and every response to how a show goes when I post it, both the positive and negative.

Very soon, I will be technically running three diaries at once. And there is a reason for that. I have thought about why I jump around so much when it comes to diaries. Some of that reason is that sometimes I enjoy writing old-school, which is where the NWA 1989 diary comes in. Sometimes I enjoy writing current day, which is where the WWE Smackdown vs. Raw diary comes in. Sometimes I enjoy writing creatively in a different and creative universe, which is where my Cornellverse diaries generally come in. So, therefore, instead of limiting myself to one section, one mod, I'm gonna live in all three and write for each one when I feel that in my heart. Thank you all for reading thus far and I hope that I can continue to count on your support.

WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS

Taped Monday Week 1 April 2011

PR Jose "Buga" Abreu Coliseum (Puerto Rico)

Attendance: 4,626

Show Rating: B-

ANGLE: Opening Show Video...B+

Sin Cara defeated Psicosis...D

ANGLE: Smackdown Recap Video...A

The FBI defeated The Dudebusters...D

ANGLE: WrestleMania Recap Video...A

Kharma defeated Brie Bella to retain the WWE Diva's title...D+

ANGLE: Raw Rebound Video...C+

Tyson Kidd defeated Yoshi Tatsu to retain the WWE United States title...B

ANGLE: WWE Draft Hype Video...A*

TNA IMPACT RESULTS

Taped Monday Week 1 April 2011

OR Compton Arena (North West)

Attendance: 3,250

Robert Roode defeated Gunner...D

Madison Rayne defeated Winter to retain the TNA Knockouts title...D+

Mickie James, Angelina Love and Tara defeated Velvet Sky, Sarita and Miss Tessmacher...D+

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair...B

London Brawling defeated Ink Inc....D+

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam...C

D'Angelo Dinero defeated Mr. Anderson...B-

Jeff Hardy defeated Kevin Nash and Sting to retain the TNA World Heavyweight title...B

WCCW HEAVY DUTY TOUR (MONDAY) RESULTS

Monday Week 1 April 2011

AR HPER Comlex Studio (Mid South)

Attendance: 71

Show Rating: C-

Richie Steamboat defeated Jesse White...E

Alicia Fox defeated Aksana...D

Eli Cottonwood defeated Hunico...D-

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Aksana and Alicia Fox...C+

David Otunga defeated Finlay...C+

Mike Knox defeated Reid Flair...C-

TNA XPLOSION RESULTS

Tuesday Week 1 April 2011

WV Charleston Theater (Mid Atlantic)

Attendance: 750

Miss Tessmacher defeated Velvet Sky...E

Jesse Neal defeated Gunner...E

Alex Shelley defeated Robbie E...D+

James Storm, Hernandez and Stevie Richards defeated Matt Morgan, Robert Roode and Desmond Wolfe...C

WCCW HEAVY DUTY TOUR (WEDNESDAY) RESULTS

Wednesday Week 1 April 2011

Attendance: 71

Show Rating: C+

Brett Idol and Mike Dibiase against Dakota Darsow and Mason Ryan ended in a no contest...E-

ANGLE: Brawl involving Booker T and David Otunga...B

Richie Steamboat and Big E. Langston defeated Reid Flair and Epico for the WCCW National Tag titles...E

ANGLE: Brawl involving The Great Khali and Mike Knox...C-

Hunico defeated Jesse White for the WCCW Nationwide title...E

Mike Knox defeated Booker T...B

The Great Khali defeated David Otunga...C+

FCW WEEKLY RESULTS

Wednesday Week 1 April 2011

GA Savannah Center Promenade (South East)

Attendance: 400

Donny Marlow defeated Leo Kruger...E

ANGLE: Brawl involving Caylee Turner and Christina Von Eerie...C-

Christina Von Eerie defeated Caylee Turner to retain the FCW Florida Diva's title...E

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Hornswoggle and Stephanie McMahon...B

Mikael Judas defeated Wed Brisco...E-

Johnny Curtis defeated Derrick Bateman...D-

Chris Masters defeated Lucky Cannon...D

Mark Henry defeated Vladimir Kozlov to retain the FCW Florida Heavyweight title...B-

WCCW HEAVY DUTY TOUR (THURSDAY) RESULTS

Thursday Week 1 April 2011

Attendance: 83

Calvin Raines defeated Epico...F+

Rosa Mendes defeated Aksana...D

ANGLE: Interview with David Otunga...C+

Eli Cottonwood defeated Reid Flair...D-

David Otunga defeated Richie Steamboat...D+

The Great Khali defeated Finlay...C

RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS

Friday Week 1 April 2011

NY SEFCU Arena (Tri State)

Attendance: 4,538

Kenn Doane defeated Ernesto Osiris to retain the ROH World Television title...D+

Ricky Banderas defeated Mike Mondo...D+

Shane Helms against Roderick Strong ended in a no contest...B

Kings Of Wrestling defeated American Wolves...B

WCCW HEAVY DUTY TOUR (FRIDAY) RESULTS

Friday Week 1 April 2011

Attendance: 96

Show Rating: D+

Kelly Couture defeated Shaul Guerrero...E

Booker T defeated Big E. Langston...C

Hunico defeated Mike Dibiase to retain the WCCW Nationwide title...E+

Reid Flair defeated Finlay...D+

Mike Knox defeated Richie Steamboat...D+

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/SmackdownPNG.png

WWE Smackdown!

Friday Week 1 April 2011 (Taped On Tuesday)

Attendance: 7,548

Overall Rating: B

TV Rating: 4.44

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RicardoRodriguez.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AlbertoDelRio.jpg

[We are less than one week away from the 2011 version of the WWE Draft. And we are less than one week out from WrestleMania. What a show it was! The fans are ready for this week's edition of Smackdown. And this week's edition begins with Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez in the ring and the fans on their feet booing loudly.]

Ricardo Rodriguez

"Señoras y señores:

Personas insolentes de todo el mundo

Aquí les presento a ustedes el hombre cuyo destino fue robado en wrestlemania

Él es la esencia de la excelencia y orgullo de México.

Es Albertoooooo del RrrrrrrrriiiiiiOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

[The music of the man we last saw leaving the arena in a casket begins to play. Out from the back comes a luxury automobile and it is parked at the top of the ramp. The driver's side door opens and out steps Alberto Del Rio! The crowd boos louder as he turns his nose up at the fans and then walks down the aisle toward the ring. He climbs the stairs and then steps in through the ropes. Ricardo Rodriguez claps for him in the ring and then hands him the microphone.]

Alberto Del Rio

"All of you peasants, you campesinos, need to shut your mouth while I am talking. My name is Alberto Del Rio and last Sunday night at WrestleMania my destiny was taken from me in the form of an ataúd, a casket. You see, I was supposed to defeat The Undertaker and end his winning streak at WrestleMania but it was no ordinary match. If it was an ordinary match, I would have had him tapping out. Instead, the winner had to put the loser in a casket. That is so wrong and that fact robbed me of my destiny. But now I am on another path. I am finished with the muerto. Now I will fullfill my true destiny and win the WWE World championship. Christian, last year I took you out with an arm injury. I tried to make you retired but now you've come back and stolen my destiny. So why don't you come out here right now and..."

["YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!"]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Edge.jpg

[Alberto is interrupted but not by the man that he called out. Instead, he is interrupted by 'Metalingus' by Alter Bridge and the wrestler known as Edge coming out from the back. Edge moves from one side of the ramp to the other, drawing in more and more crowd noise and pyro before he walks down toward the ring. Edge climbs the stairs and enters, being handed a microphone.]

Alberto Del Rio

"What do you want, perdedor?"

Edge

"Loser, huh? Yeah, I took a few Spanish classes in high school. But it seems to me that you lost last Sunday night as well. But at least I was able to walk out after my match. You, 'Berto, were carried out in a casket. So what makes you think that you're deserving of a World title shot against my friend Christian?"

Alberto Del Rio

"I was robbed of my destiny last Sunday night at WrestleMania. The Undertaker, that cabrón, locked me inside a casket. He never pinned me. He never made me submit. But perhaps I can begin my World title journey here tonight on Smackdown. Perhaps if I beat the former World champion then I can get a title shot."

Edge

"You want some of the Rated R Superstar, Alberto? You got it! Tonight right here in Connecticut! But just remember that you asked for what happens tonight."

[Edge smiles and turns to exit the ring. He gets halfway out of the ring when Alberto runs over and kicks the middle rope, crotching Edge in the process. He and Ricardo begin putting the boots to Edge and then Alberto locks in the Cross Arm Breaker! The crowd boos as Edge cries out in pain and Alberto holds it in tight. Officials come running in from the back, forcing the break by Del Rio. These two men go one on one tonight!]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/LAPARK.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/JushinThunderLiger.jpg

LA Park vs. Jushin Thunder Liger

[The crowd is absolutely shocked by the international appeal of the opening contest. Two of the top light heavyweights going at it in front of a crowd that just doesn't seem to care for this high flying action. The match is fast-paced with Liger scoring a fisherman's buster for a two count in the middle of the match. The former 'Chairman' of WCW, LA Park goes flying over the top rope to the outside of the ring onto Liger with a springboard corkscrew senton. In the end, Liger catches LA Park with a Liger Suplex, holding the bridge and scoring the three count.]

Winner: Jushin Thunder Liger (Via Pinfall @ 5:50)

Match Rating: D-

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TeddyLong.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RandyOrton.jpg

[We move to the backstage area, more specifically the office of the Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long. Teddy is standing there with a team captain from Team Smackdown last WrestleMania: Randy Orton. Randy has the usual arrogant look on his face as he looks across toward the General Manager.]

Teddy Long

"Thank you for meeting me here, Randy. Last Sunday night at WrestleMania, you scored the pinfall victory for Team Smackdown. This means that I will grant you one wish. It can be anything that I can grant you as the General Manager of Smackdown."

Randy Orton

"I'll tell you what, Teddy. Next week, right here on Smackdown, I want The Viper versus the new World Heavyweight champion Christian. One on one for the World Heavyweight title. I WILL become the new champion."

Teddy Long

"It's done, playa. Next week, Randy Orton versus Christian for the World title."

[Randy smiles as he contemplates just what he won for scoring the pinfall. Then he turns and exits the office, while Teddy Long moves down behind his desk and it's time to go back to the ring.]

Match #2

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CodyRhodes.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Tajiri.jpg

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. Tajiri

[Our second match of the night is definitely one that the crowd seems to enjoy moreso than our first match. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes has paper bags for some of the fans in the front row and then he offers one to Tajiri. Tajiri responds with a vicious kick to the back of the head and the match begins. Tajiri shows some toughness in this match and nearly scores a pinfall on Rhodes early on. Rhodes shows some of his own resolve and the Rhodes toughness, though, even catching Tajiri with a Bionic Elbow. He springboards off the middle rope with the Beautiful Disaster kick and then calls for the Cross Rhodes. He lifts up Tajiri -- Cross Rhodes! Rhodes makes the cover and gets the three count.]

Winner: "Dashing" Cody Rhodes (Via Pinfall @ 6:07)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Goldust.jpg

[someone comes running in from the back as Cody Rhodes gets to his feet. Rhodes turns and comes face-to-face with his brother Goldust! Goldust runs his hands up his body and then gives Rhodes a Bionic Elbow. Cody pops back up and catches a kick to the gut -- Curtain Call! Goldust leaves his little brother laying on the mat and feigns a bite down to him. Then he smiles and slides out of the ring, walking to the back to some cheers from the crowd.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Christian.jpg

[A graphic is shown on the Titantron of the new WWE World Heavyweight champion Christian! It is announced that he will have a championship celebration ceremony later on tonight right here on Smackdown. So make sure you tune in for that!]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/Psicosis.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/KenShamrock.jpg

Psicosis vs. Ken Shamrock

[This next extremely short match sees the WWE return of two wrestlers. Psicosis comes out in the mask, which he didn't wear in his previous WWE run. Ken Shamrock comes out in fighting trunks to make his return. Psicosis tries to use some high flying early on but that is stopped against the ground and pound method that Ken Shamrock employs. Shamrock takes Psicosis down with a cradle suplex and then grabs the ankle -- Ankle Lock submission! Psicosis struggles but he has no chance to break the hold and is forced to tap out.]

Winner: Ken Shamrock (Via Submission @ 5:07)

Match Rating: C

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/KofiKingston.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/ChristyHemme.jpg

[We move from the arena to a rather posh italian restaurant just down the street. Inside the restaurant, the cameras focus on a table that has Kofi Kingston dressed in a suit and Christy Hemme in a very revealing dress. The two of them are seated at the table with a bottle of wine between them.]

Kofi Kingston

"Thanks for coming out with me tonight, Christy."

Christy Hemme

"Congratulations on winning the Intercontinental title, Kofi. Shall we toast to your victory?"

[Kofi raises his glass and clinks it against Christy's. The two seem to be having a very good time on their date. For once in professional wrestling, though, nothing bad happens to them.]

[The previous video is interrupted by static. It slowly begins to get covered by snow and then a video of a mountain that is actually covered in snow. The white background shows up very well on the video until it begins to get covered by dripping blood that lands on the snow, marring the perfect landscape. The red is a sharp contrast to the white of the snow. The video ends with 'Project' written on the screen and then static covering things up once more before we go back to the ring.]

Match #4

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MichelleMcCool.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Layla.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/KellyKelly.jpg

Michelle McCool vs. Kelly Kelly

[Our divas contest features two of the top divas in professional wrestling as Michelle McCool faces off with Kelly Kelly. Layla shows that she is not afraid to interfere when Michelle sends Kelly outside the ring. Michelle distracts the referee and Layla sends Kelly into the post. This interference leads to Michelle hitting the Faith Breaker on Kelly Kelly. She makes the cover and gets the three count.]

Winner: Michelle McCool (Via Pinfall @ 4:37)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/WadeBarrett.jpg

[The crowd rises in boos as 'End Of Days' begins to play and out comes the man who retired Big Show last Sunday night at WrestleMania. Wade Barrett looks even more arrogant than ever as he walks down to the ring and then steps inside. He paces around and begins getting a 'You Suck' chant from the crowd. Wade just gives a little smirk.]

Wade Barrett

"If I suck then what does the Big Show do? Does he blow? Is that how things work in your little minds? Last Sunday night I did what many people thought was impossible. I pinned the Big Show in the middle of the ring and now he is gone from the WWE forever. No matter what, I always make an impact. When I debuted on Raw with the rest of Nexus, I made an impact. When I won the first season of NXT, I made an impact. When I won for the Nexus on the 900th episode of Raw, I made an impact. I will continue making an impact no matter where I go or what I do. That is part of being who I am. That is.."

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DrewMcIntyre.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kaityln.jpg

[The crowd cheers when Wade is interrupted by 'Broken Dreams' and the appearance of Drew McIntyre and Kaitlyn. Drew walks down to the ring and opens the ropes for Kaitlyn to allow her to step through before he enters the ring. He walks around, getting a microphone and then coming face to face with Wade Barrett.]

Drew McIntyre

"You're not the only guy who won at WrestleMania, Wade Barrett. You're not the only guy who beat a giant man at WrestleMania. You may have sent Big Show packing from the WWE but I set Kaitlyn free from a reign of terror of a madman. I would say that what I did, what the Chosen One did, is better than what you did."

Wade Barrett

"Is that right, Drew? If you think that you're so tough then why don't you face me in a match right here next week on Smackdown?"

Drew McIntyre

"Why wait until next week? Why not have that match right now?"

Wade Barrett

"Because I do not get dictated to. No one tells me what to do."

[Wade moves slyly, positioning himself so that Kaitlyn is standing between him and Drew McIntyre. He shoves Kaitlyn toward Drew. Drew catches her and Wade Barrett rolls out of the ring. Drew and Wade stare each other down for several long moments as Wade backs up the ramp.]

Match #5

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CharlieHaas.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SheltonBenjamin.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/LaSombra.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/VoladorJr.jpg

World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Super Sky Team

[Another showing of the new international talent that the Smackdown roster is growing features the team of La Sombra and Volador Jr., also known as Super Sky Team, against the World's Greatest Tag Team. The match was mostly dominated by World's Greatest Tag Team, using quick tags in and out to keep the Super Sky Team on their heels. La Sombra gets caught with a double arm drag into a backbreaker by the World's Greatest Tag Team. Volador Jr. is knocked off the apron and Shelton Benjamin strikes La Sombra with Paydirt. Shelton makes the cover and gets the three count.]

Winners: World's Greatest Tag Team (Via Pinfall @ 5:45)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TeddyLong.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Batista.jpg

[We go from the ring to the backstage area once again. This time the focus is on the office of Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long. Teddy, as usual, is not alone in his office. He is joined by the man known as The Animal, Batista. Batista looks down at Teddy.]

Teddy Long

"First of all, big playa, thank you for your support of Smackdown last Sunday night at WrestleMania. Your strength played a big role in Smackdown's ultimate victory. Because of this role, you are going to be awarded a title shot at the Intercontinental title next week right here on Smackdown. Congratulations!"

[batista opens his mouth to say something and then seems to think better of it. He seems to be thinking very hard before he ultimately just turns and exits the office in a manner that shows he is not exactly the world's happiest person right now. Teddy just shrugs and moves back behind his desk to work on paperwork and we head back to the ring.]

Match #6

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kane.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RandyOrton.jpg

Kane vs. Randy Orton

[What a match right here on Smackdown and it's not even the main event! A match with excellent in-ring action and great heat from the crowd as the angry Kane takes on The Viper Randy Orton. Kane uses a lot of power holds in this match and some cheating, choking Randy Orton in the corner, depriving him of oxygen. He catches Randy with a big boot for a two count. The momentum shifts when Kane goes for a Choke Slam and Randy fights free, dropping behind the big red monster. The Viper catches Kane with an inverted headlock backbreaker and then a dropkick that sends Kane out onto the apron. Randy walks over and tugs Kane slightly in the ring -- Rope-Hung DDT! Randy seems to be going to that place where he hears voices in his head! He drops down and begins pounding the mat, waiting for Kane to rise up -- RK -- NO! Kane pushes Randy off. Randy ducks a clothesline -- Scoop Powerslam on the rebound! Randy gets pumped up and waits for Kane to get up -- RK -- NO! Kane pushes him off again. Randy ducks a clothesline -- RKO! He hits the RKO from out of nowhere. Randy makes the cover and hooks the leg. The three count is academic and momentum is made toward his World title shot next week here on Smackdown!]

Winner: Randy Orton (Via Pinfall @ 7:42)

Match Rating: A

[A hype video is shown of the WWE Draft that begins next week on Raw! Anyone on either show can be drafted! That includes wrestlers, announcers, backstage staff and even special ring announcers! Make sure you tune in on Raw to find out who is still on the show and who is has made their way from Smackdown.]

Match #7

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AlbertoDelRio.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RicardoRodriguez.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Edge.jpg

Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

[Our main event of the evening, a match made earlier tonight by both men agreeing to it. It's a superb bout with great wrestling and a sizzling crowd. Though the crowd is slightly burned out from all the great competition earlier in the show so this match doesn't get as much out of them as the semi main event did. The match is back and forth between the two with momentum shifts coming wildly. Alberto dodges an attempt to send him into the ring post by Edge. Instead, it's Edge who faces the steel. Both men get back in the ring and Alberto focuses in on the arm of The Rated R Superstar. Ricardo Rodriguez looks on as Alberto hits Edge with the double knee arm breaker. He goes for the Cross Arm Breaker but Edge manages to reach the ropes before the hold can be applied. Alberto keeps the pressure on but Edge manages to strike with the Edgecution, sending both men to the mat. After a few seconds, Edge pushes to his feet over near the corner. He uses his good arm to wave Alberto up and when Alberto rises -- SPEAR! Edge strikes with the spear, cutting Alberto in half! Edge makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Edge (Via Pinfall @ 9:40)

[The ring and ring area get cleared out and 'Just Close Your Eyes' begins to play and has everyone on their feet. The brand new WWE World Heavyweight champion Christian walks out from the back. He high fives some of the fans on his way down to the ring. He climbs the stairs and enters the ring, climbing the turnbuckle and raising the belt to even more cheers from the fans in attendance. Christian drops down and is handed a microphone. Chants of 'Christian' echo through the arena as Christian smiles, looking down at the belt and then up to the fans. He raises the belt high in the air.]

Christian

"It's about time."

["YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!"]

[The crowd is definitely surprised when 'Metalingus' begins to play and out comes the Rated R Superstar Edge, interrupting the speech by his best friend. Christian has a little half-smile on his face as Edge applauds, making his way down to the ring. Edge slides in under the bottom rope, still slightly sweating from his previous match with Alberto Del Rio. He does, however, have a microphone.]

Edge

"I would like to be the first to congratulate you, Christian, on you winning the WWE World title last Sunday night at WrestleMania."

Christian

"You're a little late to be the first, Edge. All my peeps in this crowd already did it."

Edge

"You and I have traveled up and down the road together. We've been partners for years, friends for years. Growing up, the two of us decided we wanted to be tag team champions together and we did that. But we both also said we wanted to hold the WWE championship. I did that and you haven't yet but that's okay. Because right now you're the top man on Smackdown. You're the World champion, Christian. All respect has to be given to you. Now, I didn't want to do this in public. But since we're out here in the public view, in the eye of all the Edgeheads and all your peeps, I have one thing I need to get off my chest."

Christian

"What's that, my friend?"

Edge

"GIVE ME THAT BELT BACK! IT'S MINE!"

[Christian is absolutely shocked at the words coming from Edge. His eyes couldn't bulge out any more if they were pushed from his skull. This is his best friend in the world. Christian holds the belt a little tighter to his chest.]

Edge

"This has been fun and cute and everything, Christian, but we both know that I let you win at WrestleMania. We are friends and I wanted to do the right thing by you. But now you need to do the right thing by me. You need to give me MY belt back right now. I let you have it for several days now and that's long enough. I deserve the belt. I'm the Rated R Superstar. You're nothing but the Marty Jannetty of our team."

[The crowd 'ohhhhh's' at the mention of the weaker link of a tag team. Christian shakes his head.]

Christian

"We both know and all these people know that I earned this belt last Sunday night. I pinned you in the ring and now I am the World Heavyweight champion."

Edge

"NO! I'M THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"

Christian

"I don't see the belt around your waist, Edge. Maybe I'm not so much the Marty Jannetty. Maybe you are."

Edge

"Alright, Christian, this is your time. This is your spotlight. I'll give you your moment. There's no need for hard feelings between two such good friends, right?"

[Edge moves in and gives Christian a hug. The crowd isn't sure what to make of things. That is until the hug breaks and Edge kicks Christian between the legs. The new WWE World Heavyweight champion drops to his knees and Edge backs off a few steps, begging Christian to get to his feet. Christian pushes up -- SPEAR! Edge nails Christian with the spear, leaving him lying flat on the mat. The former WWE World Heavyweight champion picks up the belt that fell when Christian was speared and looks at it. He smiles and raises it up to boos from the crowd. The Ultimate Opportunist stands tall in the middle of the ring as the show comes to a close.]

WCCW HEAVY DUTY TOUR (SUNDAY) RESULTS

Sunday Week 1 April 2011

Attendance: 147

Show Rating: D

Murder, Inc. (Richie Steamboat and Big E. Langston) defeated Calvin Raines and Twisted Sand to retain the WCCW National Tag titles...E-

Rosa Mendes defeated Shaul Guerrero...D

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Rosa Mendes and Michael Hayes...C

Hunico defeated Brett Idol...E

The Great Khali defeated David Otunga...C+

Eli Cottonwood defeated Reid Flair...D-

WWE Monday Night RAW!

Monday Week 2 April 2011

Attendance: 8,918

Overall Rating: B-

TV Rating: 5.79

[We are in the Ricoh Coliseum in Toronto, Ontario, Canada for this WWE Draft episode of Monday Night Raw. Instead of the usual duo of Michael Cole and Jerry 'The King' Lawler, Michael Cole is replaced by none other than the legend from Oklahoma Jim Ross! The crowd in attendance cheered the presence of Jim Ross as he opened the show welcoming everyone to Monday Night Raw!]

[The crowd here in Canada pours in the boos as 'The Time Is Now' begins to play. John Cena walks out from the back and does his trademark salute, smirking at the top of the ramp as the 'Cena Sucks' chants begin. Cena walks down to the ring and then slides inside with a microphone in hand. He leans back against a corner and just listens to the boos for a minute. Then he moves to the center of the ring.]

John Cena

"Welcome to Bizarro world. Last week, I was attacked in this ring by two Japanese wrestlers and an American traitor. The return of nWo Japan to America. Well, gentlemen, I wasn't around when the nWo was a big thing. I wasn't even here in the WWE. But I guess if you want to make a statement then you go after the biggest dog in the park. The next question, of course, is whether or not those members of nWo Japan got drafted tonight or not. After all, they might not even be in the building."

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MasahiroChono.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/KensukeSasaki.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Animal.jpg

[A mixed reaction greets the three members of nWo Japan as they walk out from the back. Masahiro Chono leads the team known as the Hell Warriors as they walk right toward the ring without a single word needing to be uttered. John Cena drops the microphone and takes off his shirt, getting some cheers from the females in the crowd. He is prepared for a fight as the three members of nWo Japan surround the ring except on one side. The three members climb on the apron, staring down Cena.]

[The three men begin entering the ring and Cena goes right after Road Warrior Animal with punches! Chono and Sasaki attack Cena from behind and the side and the numbers game plays to the favor of nWo Japan. Sasaki grabs Cena -- Tornado Bomb! Cena lands hard on the mat and the three members of nWo Japan look down at him. Chono drops down and grabs Cena -- FTS! That's Chono's version of the STF! Cena cries out in pain but he refuses to tap out! Road Warrior Animal throws kicks down on Cena and Sasaki joins right in! Cena struggles in the hold but he eventually passes out from the pain! But he refused to give up! Chono finally releases the hold and the three nWo Japan members stand tall in the ring before letting some EMT's come in and check on Cena.]

Match #1

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/WilliamRegal.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RazorRamon.jpg

If William Regal Loses, He Is Fired

William Regal vs. Razor Ramon

[Our opening contest features two veterans of the ring as William Regal faces off with Razor Ramon with William Regal's career in the WWE on the line. This was a geuinely good match between these two veterans with each getting their holds in, including a two count following a fallaway slam by Razor Ramon. Razor picks up William and goes for the Razor's Edge but William slides out the back. He shoves Razor, who turns around and catches a Running Knee by Regal! Regal makes the cover and gets the three count.]

Winner: William Regal (Via Pinfall @ 6:46)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/KofiKingston.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/ChristyHemme.jpg

[We move to the backstage area where we see the WWE Intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston and Christy Hemme right here on Monday Night Raw! The crowd cheers loudly in the background as Kingston has the IC belt around his waist and he flashes a wide smile as he walks through the backstage area with his girlfriend, Christy.]

Kofi Kingston

"Monday Night Raw! It feels so good to be here."

[Christy nods in agreement and runs her nails down the bare chest of Kingston, leaving nice red welts on the dark flesh. A flash appears in front of the camera.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Rhino.jpg

[GORE! GORE! GORE! The crowd is stunned as Rhino appears from out of nowhere, taking Kofi Kingston down with the Gore! Rhino looks down at Kofi and then up toward Christy. Christy takes a step backward as Rhino looks her up and down and then growls. His eyes turn back down to Kofi Kingston. He reaches down and yanks the IC belt from around the waist of Kofi, raising it up and then giving a couple of stomps to the chest and sides of Kofi. He drops the belt on top of Kofi Kingston and walks away as Christy yells for help.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/Vader.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DanielBryan.jpg

Non Title

Vader vs. Daniel Bryan

[A very very very short match here on Raw featuring the WWE champion as he takes on the man they call Vader. Daniel Bryan uses his speed and agility to keep Vader off his game. He shows some power when he takes over Vader with a suplex and then he focuses on kicks to the fallen Vader. Daniel leans down and locks in the newly christened Yes-Lock! The veteran Vader struggles in the hold but is forced to tap out.]

Winner: Daniel Bryan (Via Submission @ 2:42)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JackSwagger.jpg

[Daniel Bryan yells loudly 'YES!' 'YES!' 'YES!' as he celebrates his victory here tonight over Vader. Daniel exits the ring and grabs the WWE championship belt. He grabs a bottle of water and pours it over his head. He climbs onto the announce table, crying out the one word again and again. But as he celebrates he doesn't see someone coming out from the back. It's The All American American! Jack Swagger grabs Daniel Bryan from behind and yanks him off the announce table. He runs Daniel into the ring post and then inside the ring. The newest member of Monday Night Raw grabs the ankle of Daniel Bryan -- Ankle Lock! Daniel struggles, crying out in pain, but Jack does not release the hold. The WWE champion taps out in the ring before Swagger releases the hold. The ring is filled with officials pulling Swagger back and then checking on Daniel Bryan.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/MikeRotundo.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/HuskyHarris.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/TaylorRotundo.jpg

[We move to a video hyping the arrival of The Rotundo's. Mike Rotundo is shown teaching his sons, Windham and Taylor, inside the ring. Windham is shown hitting a wrestler with a swinging reverse STO inside the ring. Taylor grabs another opponent and sends him to the ropes -- spear! Mike directs the two young wrestlers and words show up on the screen, showing that the Rotundos will be debuting here on Monday Night Raw very soon!]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VickieGuerrero.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DolphZiggler.jpg

["EXCUSE ME!"

The crowd noise is loud as boos echo throughout the Ricoh Coliseum. Out come two of the newest members of Monday Night Raw: Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler! The two walk down toward the ring and climb the stairs, entering the ring. Dolph flexes his muscles and Vickie smiles as she watches her 'Show-Off.']

Vickie Guerrero

"EXCUSE ME! For those of you who do not know, my name is Vickie Guerrero and this is Dolph Ziggler, the best athlete in the WWE. And we are the two newest members of the WWE Monday Night Raw roster!"

Dolph Ziggler

"That's right, Vickie. Not only are we the newest members but we're also the best members. People call me the Show-Off but let's be honest I'm just that good. That's why tonight I am issuing an open challenge. I will allow anyone to face me here in this ring tonight. I will show why I am worthy of being the Show-Off."

[Dolph might have continued his words but he was interrupted. The lights turned off in the arena and the crowd went absolutely wild. One single sound echoes throughout the Ricoh Coliseum. That one sound is a gong. It echoes twice. Three times. Then an image appears on the Titantron.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheUndertaker.jpg

[it's The Undertaker! The Undertaker looks toward the ring as the lights return though they are dimmer than usual. The Undertaker raises his right hand up and drags his thumb across his throat. Dolph's eyes go wide and he immediately complains to Vickie off-microphone. The Titantron turns off. Dolph and Vickie exit the ring, looking clearly disturbed.]

Match #3

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MichelleMcCool.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/GailKim.jpg

Michelle McCool vs. Gail Kim

[Next is our big Diva's match of the evening. Gail Kim comes out first and then the newest arrival to Raw comes out in Michelle McCool. This is an extremely short match. However, the two women show some great chemistry in their performance tonight. The match is back and forth between the two WWE Diva's as they performed an average match this evening. Michelle catches Gail with the Simple Flawless big boot and then picks her up -- Faith Breaker! Michelle makes the cover and gets a three count.]

Winner: Michelle McCool (Via Pinfall @ 4:46)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/EricBischoff.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TedDiBiase.jpg

[We go from inside the ring to the office of the Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff! The crowd boos at seeing Bischoff and then they see Ted DiBiase also standing within the office. Eric moves up and around his desk, leaning against it in front of Ted.]

Eric Bischoff

"Ted, Ted, Ted. Last week I explained to you that you are a disappointment to Raw. You disappointed me and you disappointed the USA network. After all, who cares about the SyFy channel? But it's more important that you disappointed me, your boss. So tonight you will be taking on the two wrestlers that I told you about the other night."

Ted DiBiase

[shaking his head] "Don't make me do this, Eric. Please don't make me face them."

Eric Bischoff

"That's Mr. Bischoff to you! You're lucky I don't make you become the janitor! Now, get out of my office and get ready for your match."

Ted DiBiase

"I will ask you one more time. Don't make me do this."

Eric Bischoff

"And I will only tell you one more time: GET..OUT..OF..MY..OFFICE!"

[Ted turns to leave and then turns back to Eric -- PUNCH! One punch sends Eric Bischoff to the floor against his desk. Eric's eyes are wide and Ted DiBiase shakes his head, turning and exiting the office.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/KensukeSasaki.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Animal.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MasahiroChono.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Yoshi-Tatsu.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/RobConway.jpg

Hell Warriors vs. Yoshi Tatsu and Rob Conway

[Our next match features the return of Rob Conway to a WWE ring. He is already in the ring with Yoshi Tatsu when the Hell Warriors make their entrance along with Masahiro Chono. The crowd is so not into this extremely short match as many seemed to use it as their bathroom break match. This match is dominated by the Hell Warriors. Sasaki brings Tatsu down with a Nothern Lights Bomb. But those two were not the legal men. Road Warrior Animal sends Conway to the ropes -- Powerslam! Animal makes the cover and he gets the three count on Conway.]

Winners: Hell Warriors (Via Pinfall @ 4:44)

Match Rating: D-

[As soon as the bell sounds, John Cena explodes from the back running full tilt to the ring on his own! He throws punches to all three members of nWo Japan! Cena passed out earlier tonight in Chono's FTS but they obviously woke him up in the back. Cena catches Sasaki with a clothesline and then is taken out with a strike to the back of the knee by Chono. The three men beat Cena down to the mat, though he struggles, trying to get to his feet. Sasaki catches Cena with the King Buster. Chono motions for Cena to be lifted -- Kenka Kick! Cena is down and out. The three members of nWo Japan stand tall once again inside the ring.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AJ.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Goldust.jpg

[We move to the backstage area to find the man known as Goldust right here on Monday Night Raw! He is walking down the hallway and he runs right into a female. The female is revealed to be the former member of NxT: AJ!]

Goldust

"AJ! Welcome to Monday Night Raw!"

AJ

"I could say the same for you, Goldust. Welcome here to Raw."

Goldust

"Thanks. Shall we go trade some clothes?"

AJ

"I don't think I have anything your size, Goldust."

Goldust

"That's okay. I have something your size."

[Goldust pulls off the blonde wig and puts it on AJ's head. AJ flashes a goofy, crazy smile as she runs her fingers through the wig. Goldust smiles and we cut away.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/Raven3.jpg

[Where we cut away to is a video. The video begins within an empty school room. The chairs are empty, the blackboard has nothing written on it. Then someone walks onto the screen. It is revealed to WWE fan veterans that this man is none other than Raven. Raven moves and sits on one of the desks, looking toward the camera.]

Raven

"School is supposed to be a place of safety. It is supposed to be a place where people can go and be away from the pains that society gives us. To me it was a place of bullies. It was a place where every single day there would be kids saying that I am a loser. They would tell me that I am a freak. They would tell me that I am a burn out. Whenever you continue hearing those same words over and over again eventually you start to believe it. I believed that I was a loser. I believed that I was a freak. So I went to a place called ECW. In ECW I founded my Nest."

[The scene cuts from the school room to pictures of Raven's Nest in ECW. It shows him with men like Stevie Richards, Brian Lee, The Vampire Warrior and Cactus Jack]

Raven

"These were men who were like me. They had been told that they were losers and they were freaks. They looked to me as their leader. I guided them. I molded them into what I wanted them to be. Then I left ECW. I left and went to WCW and formed The Flock."

[The scene moves from ECW to WCW. Kanyon, Saturn, Sick Boy and Kidman are all highlighted as members of the Flock. Then we cut back to the school where Raven is seated on the desk.]

Raven

"Again these men were like me. They wanted acceptance. They found what they needed in me. If you are forgotten. If you are alone. You don't have to be. You don't have to be by yourself. You can come to me. You can be mine and you will never be alone. So it is written. So it shall come to pass. Quote the Raven...Nevermore."

[Raven extends his arms in the cross pose. He throws his head back, his hair sliding back and we cut back to the ring.]

Match #5

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JoeHennig.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BrettDiBiase.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TedDiBiase.jpg

Handicap Match

The Fortunate Sons vs. Ted DiBiase

[And we find out exactly why Ted DiBiase is so very unhappy about the choices for his handicap match tonight. The tag team known as The Fortunate Sons face off with Ted DiBiase. Ted tries to shake his brother Brett's hand but Brett refuses. The match has solid in-ring action but not much in the way of crowd heat. Ted looks good in the ring, struggling against the constant double-teams by Brett Dibiase and Joe Hennig. Jim Ross explains that the former Michael McGillicutty has instructed him to call him Joe Hennig, his real name, after his father. Things get a little crazy toward the end of the match. Ted manages to avoid a clothesline from Hennig and sends him out of the ring. He slides behind Brett and rolls him up, scoring a shocking three count!]

Winner: Ted DiBiase (Via Pinfall @ 7:30)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CMPunk.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheSandman.jpg

[We move from the ring to the backstage area where we see a brawl has broken out between CM Punk and The Sandman! The singapore cane can be seen lying on the ground as punches are thrown by both men. Punk picks up the cane and smashes The Sandman with it several times. He slides in behind The Sandman and begins choking him with the cane. The Sandman struggles, fighting the choke but Punk holds tight. He releases after a moment and then picks up The Sandman -- Go To Sleep! The Sandman is laid out in the backstage area and CM Punk grabs his package of cigarettes. He pours them out and breaks them in his hands as he stands over The Sandman.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/TrishStratus.jpg

[We move to another area backstage. This one features the interview area where the former WWE Women's champion Trish Stratus is standing by. She runs her fingers back through her hair for a moment and then smiles for the camera.]

Trish Stratus

"At WrestleMania, I made my full time return to the WWE. I came back for a couple of reasons. The first is that I saw my good friend Lita come back. I watched with all of you as she was assaulted by this beast of a woman named Kharma. I knew that I could have done something if I had been in the building. I could have helped my friend. But I wasn't there. So I made a vow to make my return to the WWE. Kharma, I came back for you. I came back to get revenge for Lita and to strip you of something you care about: the WWE Diva's title. So at Bad Blood I want to face you for the WWE Diva's title. Trish Stratus versus Kharma at the first Raw only pay-per-view of the year. I can guarantee to you that I will beat you. Let me know."

[Trish flips her hair back and smiles as we cut away and head back to the ring.]

Match #6

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CodyRhodes.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JohnMorrison.jpg

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. John Morrison

[Our next contest features another wrestler who was drafted from Smackdown to Raw. This one being "Dashing" Cody Rhodes as he takes on John Morrison in a match that features great action and average heat from the crowd. The boos escalated early on when Rhodes exited the ring and placed some paper bags on the heads of some of the fans. He got caught, though, by Morrison, who dove out of the ring on top of Rhodes. Back inside the ring, the bout goes back and forth with both men showing the fire that makes them top Raw competitors. Morrison starts a comeback near the end of the match, striking Rhodes with kicks and then hitting the Moonlight Drive near the corner. Morrison climbs the turnbuckle, looking for Starship Pain. He dives off but Rhodes slides out of the way and Morrison catches only the mat. Rhodes quickly rolls Morrison up, grabbing the tights AND placing his feet on the ropes. The three count is administered by the referee and Rhodes quickly exits the ring to avoid any repercussions.]

Winner: "Dashing" Cody Rhodes (Via Pinfall @ 9:11)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/EricBischoff.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/JackSwagger.jpg

[As the crowd boos the end result of the last match, we are taken backstage to the office of Eric Bischoff. The Raw General Manager has an ice pack on his face from where he was hit by Ted Dibiase earlier on the show. A knock on the door sounds and in walks the All American American Jack Swagger. Jack shakes hands with Eric Bischoff.]

Jack Swagger

"First of all, Mr. Bischoff, I am glad to be drafted to Monday Night Raw where the All American American's talents can really shine against the best competition."

Eric Bischoff

"Thank you, Jack. It is good to have such a distinguished wrestler as yourself here on Raw."

Jack Swagger

"Now, Mr. Bischoff, I would never EVER tell you how to do your job. You are doing such an excellent job running Monday Night Raw. However, I do have a request. Wouldn't Raw be better represented by having someone such as myself as the WWE Champion? I mean Daniel Bryan is alright. But he's no All American American."

Eric Bischoff

"So what are you proposing?"

Jack Swagger

"I am proposing that at Bad Blood I, Jack Swagger, step into the ring with Daniel Bryan and defeat him for the WWE championship. I will make sure that this company is represented the right way, the only way, the All American American way."

Eric Bischoff

"You just might be on to something at that. So let me make it official. At Bad Blood, Daniel Bryan defends the WWE championship against Jack Swagger. That has a nice ring to it."

[Jack nods and smiles a perfect teeth smile. He shakes hands with Eric Bischoff and then walks off as Bischoff groans in pain, holding that ice pack closer to his cheek. And we head back to the ring.]

Match #7

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DolphZiggler.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VickieGuerrero.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheUndertaker.jpg

Dolph Ziggler vs. The Undertaker

[What a main event we have this evening! Two men who came over to Raw from Smackdown in the Draft go one on one. The match can only be described as a superb bout that features great wrestling and a sizzling crowd. This is The Undertaker's first match on Raw in a very long time but it doesn't seem like he's even missing a step, able to compete with the younger and perhaps more athletic Dolph Ziggler. The man known as The Show Off uses some outside interference from Vickie to gain the advantage. He scores a two count with a sit out facebuster on The Undertaker. He lifts The Undertaker onto his shoulders but The Undertaker throws some elbows to regain the momentum. The Deadman gains some momentum, catching Dolph with Old School. The crowd goes wild for that move! The Undertaker signals that this is over and he lifts Dolph up, placing Dolph on his shoulder! Could he be going for the tombstone? We might never know as Vickie Guerrero enters the ring and claws The Undertaker on the back, causing the DQ.]

Winner: The Undertaker (Via Disqualification @ 10:23)

[Vickie Guerrero causes the disqualification tonight but she helps yank Dolph Ziggler off the shoulder of The Undertaker. Dolph hits The Undertaker with the Zig Zag! The crowd boos as Dolph raises to his feet. Dolph begins putting the boots to The Undertaker. Then he moves to the turnbuckles and begins climbing to the top. He looks down at The Undertaker and leaps -- flying elbowdrop! He hits the elbow right into the heart of The Undertaker! The crowd boos as Dolph stands up with Vickie right there clapping and cheering him on. Suddenly, fire explodes from all four turnbuckles!]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kane.jpg

[it's Kane! The crowd is stunned as Kane comes walking, stalking from the back toward the ring. Dolph looks shocked inside the ring. Kane climbs onto the apron and steps in over the top rope. The Big Red Monster looks across at Dolph and then down at The Undertaker. Then he looks back up at Dolph. Dolph approaches him and gets goozled! Kane has Dolph by the throat! He lifts the Show off and throws him over the top rope to the floor below! Vickie Guerrero quickly exits as Kane looks down at The Undertaker. The Undertaker sits up and looks to his brother. The two men stare each other down and The Undertaker kneels and raises his hand out. Kane raises his arms and fire explodes from the turnbuckles. The Brothers of Destruction are back!]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TripleH.jpg

[As if the return of the Brothers of Destruction was not enough. When the ring clears, the crowd settles a little and then 'The Game' begins to play over the speaker system. The crowd stands, cheering loudly as out from the back comes the man known as The Game Triple H! Triple H stands at the top of the ramp, soaking in the cheers. Then he walks right down to the ring, climbing the stairs and standing on the apron. He takes a swig of bottled water before tossing the bottle into the crowd. He leans against the ropes and sprays the water in the air, posing as the water comes down on him. He turns and enters the ring as 'Triple H' chants echo throughout the crowd. Triple H asks for and receives a microphone. The music turns off but the chants remain. Triple H gives a little smirk.]

Triple H

"First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you for this loud ovation. It is great to be back here in a WWE ring. The last time you saw me, I was getting my ass kicked by Sheamus at Extreme Rules. But that part of my life is over and done with. I have come out here to announce that I am making my return to the WWE as a full time wrestler! The Game is BACK!"

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/MasahiroChono.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/KensukeSasaki.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Animal.jpg

[The crowd popped for the words of Triple H but not for who they saw exit from the back and begin walking toward the ring. nWo Japan walk out in street clothes heading down to the ring. Triple H looks to the three men and then, much like John Cena earlier, he takes off his shirt and gets ready for a fight. The three members of nWo Japan: Masahiro Chono, Kensuke Sasaki and Road Warrior Animal surround the ring on three sides and then each climb onto the apron. They all three enter the ring and look at Triple H, who cocks his fist, ready for a fight. Then it's on! The three men go right after The Game! Triple H throws punches and kicks and anything that he can, including using the microphone as a weapon.]

[Triple H starts off strong against the three men but eventually the numbers game takes hold and the three members of nWo Japan start to take control. The crowd boos as Triple H starts to get beaten down. Animal picks up Triple H and presses him over his head, dropping him to the mat with a military press slam. Kensuke Sasaki with the STK on Triple H, laying him out in the center of the ring. The three men look down at the fallen Triple H and then raise their arms up, flashing the nWo sign as the credits come on the screen. For the second week in a row, nWo Japan stands tall to close the show.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Logos/SmackdownPNG.png

Week 2 April 2011

Beth Phoenix vs. WWE Raw Draft Pick

Comment:

Christopher Daniels vs. Sho Funaki

Comment:

Handicap Match

WWE Raw Draft Pick vs. The Dudebusters

Comment:

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jushin Thunder Liger

Comment:

Wade Barrett vs. Drew McIntyre

Comment:

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match

Christian defends vs. Randy Orton

Comment:

Plus:

More Draft Picks From Raw To Smackdown!

Comment:

Edge and Christian Face Off!

Comment:

Fun Fan Signs:

Beth Phoenix vs. WWE Raw Draft Pick

Christopher Daniels vs. Sho Funaki

Handicap Match

WWE Raw Draft Pick vs. The Dudebusters

WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS

Taped Monday Week 2 April 2011

ON Ricoh Coliseum (Ontario)

Attendance: 8,918

ANGLE: Opening Show Video...B+

David Hart Smith defeated Chavo Guerrero...C+

ANGLE: Smackdown Recap Video...A

Layla defeated Kelly Kelly...E+

ANGLE: Raw Rebound...B-

Natalya defeated Tamina...C

ANGLE: Marcus Cor Von Promo...D+

Ted DiBiase defeated William Regal...B

ANGLE: Ted DiBiase Celebrates...C

TNA IMPACT RESULTS

Taped Monday Week 2 April 2011

HI Lahaina C.C. Amphitheater (Hawaii)

Attendance: 2,000

Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin and James Storm defeated Kiyoshi, Amazing Red and Douglas Williams...D+

Generation Me defeated Gunner and Okada...D-

London Brawling defeated Ink Inc....D+

ANGLE: Brawl involving Sting, Kurt Angle and Mick Foley...B

Angelina Love and Winter defeated Mickie James and Sarita to retain the TNA Knockouts Tag Team titles...C-

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair...B-

AJ Styles defeated Bully Ray...B

Jeff Hardy defeated Kazarian...C

WCCW HEAVY DUTY TOUR (MONDAY) RESULTS

Monday Week 2 April 2011

CO Island Grove Bunkhouse (Mid West)

Attendance: 24

Show Rating: D-

Kelly Couture defeated Rosa Mendes...E+

Brett Idol defeated Epico and Dakota Darsow...F+

Hunico defeated Finlay to retain the WCCW Nationwide title...C-

ANGLE: Interview with Paul Bearer...C+

Mike Dibiase defeated Reid Flair...E+

Eli Cottonwood defeated Richie Steamboat for the WCCW Big Gold Belt title...D-

TNA XPLOSION RESULTS

Tuesday Week 2 April 2011

HI Lahaina Civic Center Hall (Hawaii)

Attendance: 600

Madison Rayne and Tara defeated The Beautiful People...D+

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair...B

Max Buck defeated Gunner...D-

Beer Money defeated Ink Inc....C-

Desmond Wolfe and Orlando Jordan defeated The British Invasion...C-

WCCW HEAVY DUTY TOUR (WEDNESDAY) RESULTS

Wednesday Week 2 April 2011

Attendance: 155

Shaul Guerrero defeated Alicia Fox...D-

Hunico defeated Finlay, Jesse White and Epico to retain the WCCW Nationwide title...D-

Richie Steamboat defeated Brett Idol...E

Booker T defeated Mike Dibiase...C

Eli Cottonwood defeated The Great Khali to retain the WCCW Big Gold Belt title...C-

FCW WEEKLY RESULTS

Wednesday Week 2 April 2011

AL Birmingham-Jefferson Theatre (South East)

Attendance: 1,000

Show Rating: C

So Cal Val defeated Caylee Turner...E+

Michael Tarver defeated Marcus Owens...D-

Titus O'Neil defeated Lucky Cannon...D

Christina Von Eerie defeated Sonia to retain the FCW Florida Diva's title...F+

Zack Ryder, Skip Sheffield and Chris Masters defeated Percy Watson, Xavier Woods and Ray Gordy...D+

Mark Henry defeated Nick Dinsmore to retain the FCW Florida Heavyweight title...C+

WCCW HEAVY DUTY TOUR (THURSDAY) RESULTS

Thursday Week 2 April 2011

MP Forrest County Second Arena (Mid South)

Attendance: 133

Jesse White defeated Epico...F+

ANGLE: Skit involving Booker T, Mike Knox and David Otunga...B-

Murder Inc defeated Eli Cottonwood and Mike Dibiase to retain the WCCW National Tag titles...E+

Hunico defeated Finlay to retain the WCCW Nationwide title...D+

ANGLE: Skit involving Ricky Steamboat and Finlay...C

Booker T defeated David Otunga...B

Mike Knox defeated Reid Flair...C-

RING OF HONOR WRESTLING RESULTS

Friday Week 2 April 2011

CT Hugh S. Greer Field House (Tri State)

Attendance: 4,604

Adam Pearce defeated Lance Bravado...D+

Kenn Doane defeated Shawn Spears to retain the ROH World Television title...C-

Carlito and Jerry Lynn defeated All Night Express...C+

Kings of Wrestling defeated American Wolves...B

WCCW HEAVY DUTY TOUR (FRIDAY) RESULTS

Friday Week 2 April 2011

Attendance: 159

Show Rating: C

Dakota Darsow and Epico defeated Mason Ryan and Jesse White...F+

Shaul Guerrero defeated Alicia Fox...D-

ANGLE: Brawl involving Booker T and David Otunga...B

Murder Inc. defeated Twisted Sand and Calvin Raines to retain the WCCW National Tag titles...E-

David Otunga defeated The Great Khali...C

Eli Cottonwood defeated Booker T to retain the WCCW Big Gold Belt title...C+

WWE Smackdown!

Friday Week 2 April 2011 (Taped On Tuesday)

Attendance: 7,812

Overall Rating:B

TV Rating: 4.41

[it's time for the WWE Draft Smackdown version! Welcoming everyone to London, Ontario Canada is the new announce team for Smackdown. The new announce team consists of Joey Styles, Matt Striker and an amazing new 17 year old announcer named Tommy Bruce. The crowd in Ontario goes crazy in welcoming Joey Styles back to the announce team in particular. He welcomes everyone to the greatest show in the WWE: Smackdown.]

["AWESOME!"]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TheMiz.jpg

[And Smackdown kicks off with the very first draft pick to come from Raw. This draft pick is none other than the former WWE Champion The Miz! The Miz looks focused as he stomps angrily down toward the ring. He steps around to the stairs and climbs up and into the ring, grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer.]

The Miz

"You go and get out of MY ring. First of all, Daniel Bryan, you must be the luckiest man on earth. I slip on a banana peel at WrestleMania and you CHEAT to beat me. Everyone knows his finisher is an illegal choke that should be banned from the WWE. But then I look to get my rematch and I am booked against John Cena. What happens? Some Japanese stooges attack me and John Cena and ruin the contest. Now? Now, I have been drafted to the inferior brand. I am on SyFy and Smackdown. Really? Really? Syfy channel? Really? Well, I am still owed a title rematch. So now that I am here on Smackdown, I want Christian and the WWE World Heavyweight title. So Christian come on out here and give your title to the most must-see wrestler on Smackdown and in Smackdown history."

[The crowd cheers loudly when new WWE World Heavyweight champion Christian's music hits over the P.A. system. The WWE World Heavyweight champion walks out with a wry smile and walks right toward the ring, stepping inside and raising the World Heavyweight title belt almost directly into the face of The Miz. The Miz looks ready to fight but Christian calls for a microphone instead.]

Christian

"First of all, I believe that all my peeps want to hear what I have to say about your request, Miz. Do you really think that you have what it takes to step inside the ring with Captain Charisma? You are just a former Real World poser who shouldn't even be in the same ring with me. I am Christian, Captain Charisma. I'm the guy that all these peeps absolutely love. My Christian Coalition is in the audience right now. As far as you getting a title shot at me?"

["I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD!"]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RandyOrton.jpg

[Christian is now interrupted by the music and then the presence of Randy Orton! The Viper walks down the aisle and steps up the stairs already with a microphone in hand. He enters the ring and looks at both Christian and Miz.]

Randy Orton

"Excuse me for interrupting, Christian, however I believe that it's me that should be answering the challenge of The Miz when it comes to the WWE World title. Because after I beat you tonight I am going to be the champion. I am going to be the man that all the WWE Smackdown elite are targeting. But I'm used to having a target on my back. I am a former champion, after all."

The Miz

"Really? Really? I have to deal with heckle or jeckle here on Smackdown? Really?"

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Batista.jpg

[As if things weren't completely filled enough in the ring as it is, the music hits for the man known as The Animal. Batista walks out from the back, pyro exploding in the background as he walks to the ring. He steps up the stairs and enters the ring, looking down on all three other men that are standing there.]

Batista

"Sorry for interrupting but my title shot is obviously cancelled for the Intercontinental title since it went over to the Raw brand in the draft. So with that title shot cancelled I think that I should be the one that gets a WWE World title shot."

Randy Orton

"Nobody is getting a title shot before I do. I have my match already scheduled for tonight. If anyone thinks they can take it from me then they are going to suffer an RKO."

[Things are definitely looking combustible in the ring. It appears that a fight could break out at any moment. But then we have one more interruption.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TeddyLong.jpg

[That interruption is from the Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long! Teddy stays at the top of the apron and adjusts his suit for a moment.]

Teddy Long

"You all have compelling arguments, I must say. However, I have made my decision when it comes to the titles around here. Christian and Randy Orton will do battle in our main event for the WWE World Heavyweight title as promised. Next week, the winner of that match will take on The Miz. Batista, tonight you do have a title match. The draft did not just bring the WWE Intercontinental title over to Raw. It also brought the WWE United States title over to Smackdown. So tonight you will be going one on one with Tyson Kidd for the U.S. title, playa. My decision is final."

[Christian and Randy Orton stare each other down in the ring. The Miz looks happy with the result, though, he gets unhappy when Orton suddenly strikes him with an RKO! Batista does NOT look happy about the turn of events as he definitely wanted a World title shot. But tonight we have some very top notch matches!]

Match #1

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BethPhoenix.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BrieBella.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/NikkiBella.jpg

Beth Phoenix vs. Brie Bella

[Our opening contest is a Diva's contest where Beth Phoenix came down to the ring first, awaiting the new WWE Draft Pick from Raw. She was surprised, pleasantly, to see the Bella Twins come out and head to the ring. She faced off with Brie Bella in this very short contest. The Glamazon dominates the match, striking both Bella Twins in and out of the ring. She rams Brie against the apron of the ring before tossing her back inside. She lifts Brie -- Glam Slam! She hooks the leg and gets the three count easily.]

Winner: Beth Phoenix (Via Pinfall @ 2:52)

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TeddyLong.jpg

[We head to the backstage area where Teddy Long has arrived back within his office. Seated on his desk is what looks to be a new title belt. The Smackdown General Manager looks up from his desk and into the camera.]

Teddy Long

"Good evening, playas and playettes. Tonight is an extra special night and not just because of the draft. Tonight I have gotten permission from the board of directors and Vince McMahon himself to bring a brand new title belt to Smackdown. Well, it's not brand new. This title belt has a long lineage and history within not only this promotion but another as well. This title belt is none other than the Cruiserweight title! I have determined that we will have a sixteen man tournament to determine the brand new champion. That tournament will begin tonight, next as a matter of fact, when Christopher Daniels takes on international superstar Sho Funaki. Holla Holla!"

[Teddy looks down at the belt and holds it up for the camera to zoom in on. The crowd is definitely buzzing about the brand new title belt and what it may mean to the landscape of WWE Smackdown.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TysonKidd.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DHSmith.jpg

[instead of going right to the ring, though, we move to the backstage area where we see the WWE United States Heavyweight champion Tyson Kidd! Tyson is walking down a hallway looking a little worried about his match later on tonight when he bumps into an old friend: David Hart Smith!]

David Hart Smith

"Better watch where you're going!"

Tyson Kidd

"Yeah, whatever. Look at what I have that you could never attain."

David Hart Smith

"Is that right, Tyson? Well, I'll tell you what, if Batista doesn't kill you tonight, which he is liable to do with the mood he is in, we'll see who walks around with that title belt."

Tyson Kidd

"Shut up! He's not going to kill me!"

David Hart Smith

"Good luck."

[David pats Tyson on the shoulder, laughing. He turns and walks off, leaving a visibly upset Tyson Kidd standing there staring at his belt. He very well may not be walking out of the building with that belt around his waist.]

Match #2

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/ChristopherDaniels18.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/Funaki.jpg

WWE Cruiserweight Tournament, Round 1

Christopher Daniels vs. Funaki

[Our very first match in the WWE Cruiserweight title tournament features Christopher Daniels, who was drafted from Raw, against Funaki. The match actually features solid action from the two wrestlers as they go back and forth. Funaki manages to avoid an attempt at an Angel's Wings by Daniels. He scores a near fall with an enzuigiri. The man known as the Fallen Angel comes back with a death valley driver and then moves to the corner -- Best Moonsault Ever! He connects and hooks the leg, drawing in a three count and advancing in the tournament.]

Winner: Christopher Daniels (Via Pinfall @ 7:22)

Match Rating: C-

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AlbertoDelRio.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RicardoRodriguez.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/JushinThunderLiger.jpg

[We move to the backstage area of the arena where Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez are talking over some strategy and walking down a hall. The strategy session comes to a close when they notice Jushin Thunder Liger standing in the backstage area with his arms across his chest. Alberto walks right up to the Japanese legend.]

Alberto Del Rio

"So you're Jushin Liger?" [Pause] "I said, so you're Jushin Liger?" [Pause] "What's wrong? Don't you speak english? Do you not have any class at all? You should answer me. It is your destiny to answer me! Fine, don't answer me, peasant, but tonight you are going to feel the wrath of the one true Mexican aristocrat."

Ricardo Rodriguez

"Albertooooooo Del RRRRRRRRRRRRIO!"

[Alberto smiles and claps Ricardo on the shoulder. The two walk off to discuss strategy as Jushin Thunger Liger simply remains standing there, unmoved. And we head back to the ring.]

Match #3

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TysonKidd.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Batista.jpg

WWE United States Title Match

Tyson Kidd defends vs. Batista

[The beginning of this contest features a lot of Tyson Kidd hiding in the ropes and outside the ring to avoid the wrath of the Animal. The crowd really gets into this, waiting to see Tyson get what's coming to him. Tyson actually sports an advantage when he gets Batista to chase him outside the ring and then rolls back in. Batista follows him in and gets caught with kicks and elbow drops by Tyson. Tyson tries to keep up the advantage but gets caught when he tries to come off the top rope. Batista drops Tyson with a bear hug slam and then grounds and pounds him, mounting him and slamming forearm shots and punches on the WWE United States champion. Batista shows his anger when he shoves Tyson in a corner and continues to throw punches. Tyson tries to cover up and the referee steps in to seperate the two but Batista is having none of it. The referee calls for the bell as Batista won't be pulled off.]

Winner: Tyson Kidd (Via Disqualification @ 9:09; Tyson Kidd retains the WWE United States title)

[The angry Animal Batista pulls Tyson Kidd out of the corner and levels him with a Batista Bomb in the center of the ring. Batista rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair, sliding back in. He swings the chair at the referee and the official ducks outside the ring to avoid getting hit. Tyson, however, cannot do the same and he is struck over and over again by Batista. The crowd begins to boo Batista as the Animal has been unleashed in more ways than one here.]

[The scene inside the ring is interrupted by the show going to static and then darkness. Blood drips down in the darkness again and again. The crowd has no idea how to react to this change. The words 'Project: Coming Soon' appear in white and then they are marred, stained by the color of blood dripping from above. Then there is only darkness and we return to the show for our next match.]

Match #4

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/BrockLesnar.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/PaulHeyman.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/TrentBarreta.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/ChrisCage.jpg

Handicap Match

Brock Lesnar vs. The Dudebusters

[The crowd definitely seems to be in shock when the next draft pick from Raw to Smackdown is revealed to be none other than Brock Lesnar! The Dudebusters, who were already in the ring, have looks of horror on their faces as they see who they have to face. Paul Heyman leads Brock to the ring and we have another extremely short match. Brock handles both Trent Barreta and Chris Cage with ease in this match. Chris is the recipient of being tossed over the top rope to the floor. Trent, however, suffers worse in the ring when he is struck by the Triple Powerbomb by Brock Lesnar. Both men are struck with the F-5, one landing on top of the other. Brock makes the cover on both men and gains a three count as Paul Heyman celebrates outside the ring.]

Winner: Brock Lesnar (Via Pinfall @ 4:42)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/KenShamrock.jpg

[Brock Lesnar stands up to celebrate his victory. He gets his hand raised by Paul Heyman and then he looks down at the two men he just destroyed. He seems ready to continue that destruction when the crowd pops. Ken Shamrock comes running from the back and slides in the ring! The man who was once heralded as the World's Most Dangerous Man comes face to face with the Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar. The two men lock eye to eye in the center of the ring. Then Paul Heyman steps between them. Paul locks eyes with his client, Brock Lesnar, pushing him back from the fight. Ken Shamrock stands his ground, waiting to see what happens next. What happens is that Brock Lesnar smiles and exits the ring, moving to the back with Paul Heyman as Ken Shamrock is left in the ring.]

[Once the ring is cleared, the crowd begins to boo as out from the back comes the Rated R Superstar Edge! The man known as The Ultimate Opportunist walks right down to the ring wearing street clothes. He climbs the stairs and enters the ring, listening to the boos and chants of 'You suck!' Edge rubs his face for a moment and then raises the microphone.]

Edge

"You all think I suck, huh? This is Ontario, Canada. I should be getting cheers. Instead, I am getting booed out of the arena? That's typical. That's why I moved down to the United States instead of living up here in this cesspool called Canada, America's hat. But I didn't come out here to talk about you ignorant Ontarioans. I came out here to talk about the first ever Smackdown pay-per-view. I came out here to talk about Over The Limit. That is when I am going to cash in my World title rematch against whoever the champion might be. That is when I am going to get back what I rightfully deserve, what is mine! Christian knows it, Randy Orton knows it, even Miz knows it! The World title belongs to me!"

[someone who would definitely disagree with Edge comes out from the back wearing his full wrestling gear. The WWE World Heavyweight champion Christian appears from the back and walks right down to the ring, stepping inside. He gets right up in Edge's face.]

Christian

"Edge, you and I have been up and down the road together. We've had good times and we've had bad times. But I never expected from you what happened right here on Smackdown last week when you attacked me. I considered you my best friend but this belt is obviously what you care about more than our friendship."

Edge

"And if you don't, then you don't deserve to wear that title."

Christian

"I deserve it, Adam. But you know what? I am going to be the champion heading into the very first Smackdown only pay-per-view. And I am so confident that I can beat you that I will face you in a match that you and I both know very well: TLC. Tables, Ladders and chairs."

Edge

"You're on. As long as you can hold the title for that long...Jay."

[The two men come nose-to-nose, jawing off microphone for a moment. Then Edge backs off and looks to exit the ring. Christian looks to do the same but Edge comes running over. Christian is ready for it and he floors Edge with the belt! The crowd pops as Edge is laid out in the ring. Captain Charisma raises the title belt, moving to the corner and holding it up for all his peeps to see!]

Match #5

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/AlbertoDelRio.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RicardoRodriguez.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/JushinThunderLiger.jpg

[Our next match is another that is considered to be an extremely short contest. Ricardo Rodriguez makes the introduction for Alberto Del Rio and Alberto comes out in his expensive car, ready to face off with Jushin Thunder Liger. The match is a strong back and forth contest considering how short it is. Liger scores a near submission with an indian deathlock. The tide turns when Liger goes for a spear in the corner but Alberto moves and Liger's shoulder catches the corner post. Alberto focuses right in on the arm, leading to the Cross Arm Breaker submission hold. Liger has no choice but to tap out.]

Winner: Alberto Del Rio (Via Submission @ 4:52)

Match Rating: B

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/SheltonBenjamin.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/CharlieHaas.jpg

[We move to the backstage interview area where we see The World's Greatest Tag Team standing by for an interview. The two men look up and into the camera.]

Shelton Benjamin

"We're going to keep this short and sweet because we don't need to say it any other way. At Over The Limit, we want a shot at the WWE World Tag Team title belts. We don't care who the champions are when it's pay-per-view time. There's a reason that they call us the World's Greatest Tag Team, right, Charlie?"

Charlie Haas

"Right, Shelton. We have been ducked so many times by the champions right now but there are no teams in this company or abroad that are better than us. We're going to prove it at Over The Limit. We're going to go full throttle and send it into high gear over the limit."

[The two men give each other high fives and we head back to the ring for our next contest.]

Match #6

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/WadeBarrett.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/DrewMcIntyre.jpg w/ http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Kaityln.jpg

[This match was made last week when the two men confronted each other. The match features great action and great heat from the crowd. Wade Barrett shows a ruthless aggression in this match, taking the fight right to Drew McIntyre. The match is firmly back and forth, though, in this contest with Kaitlyn serving little purpose, other than being in the corner of Drew McIntyre. The match ends up outside the ring where the two men throw punches up the rampway. Neither man realizes about the count and the two men are counted out as they disappear through the stage and to the backstage area.]

Winner: Draw (Via Double Countout @ 6:11)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/JoshMathews-1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/WWE/MattBentley-1.jpg

[in another area backstage, we come across Josh Matthews standing by with a newcomer to the WWE. This newcomer runs his fingers through his hair and looks as arrogant as his cousin is.]

Josh Matthews

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm Josh Matthews standing by with one of the newest Smackdown superstars: Matt Bentley. Matt, I know that you are entered in the Cruiserweight tournament here on Smackdown but you also have some family history here in the WWE."

Matt Bentley

"That's right, microphone stand. My cousin is none other than the WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels. But that doesn't matter because I am going to have an even better career here in the WWE than that chump could have even dreamed of. He was a great wrestler here but I am faster, stronger, more intelligent. I am the true Heartbreak Kid. All the women want to be with me, all the men want to be me. That's just the truth. I am sure that you look at someone like me with an envious eye, Josh Matthews. But don't worry nobody can be as perfect as I am."

[Matt flexes for the camera and winks, flashing a smile. He gives Josh a pat on the shoulder and then walks off as we head to the ring for our main event.]

Match #7

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Christian.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/RandyOrton.jpg

[What a main event we have this evening as we see the WWE World Heavyweight champion Christian taking on the Viper Randy Orton. This is a superb bout with great wrestling and a sizzling crowd. The match begins as a brawl between these two great wrestlers with neither man wanting to make that first mistake. The crowd is definitely on the side of Christian in this match since it is taking place in Canada. There are several near falls early on in the match with Randy coming within inches of winning the WWE World Heavyweight title. Randy takes control in the contest and catches Christian with a scoop powerslam that gets a two count. At this point, someone comes walking from the back.]

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/WWE%20Joint/Cards/Batista.jpg

[Most would have thought it would be Miz but instead it's Batista! The Animal walks right down to ringside and watches as Randy and Christian continue the fight. Randy catches Christian with an inverted headlock backbreaker and then goes to that place where he hears voices in his head. He drops down, pounding his fists on the mat. He waits for Christian to get to his feet -- RK -- NO! Christian pushes Randy off and Randy collides with the referee! The referee is down and out and Batista enters the ring. Christian drops back in a corner, trying to catch his breath. Batista stares him down and then turns and kicks Randy Orton low! He hooks Orton -- Batista Bomb! Batista exits the ring and Christian is hesitant, looking like he doesn't want to win this way. But he walks over to his opponent and lifts him up -- Killswitch! Batista revives the referee as Christian makes the cover, hooking the leg and gets the three count!]

Winner: Christian (Via Pinfall @ 10:32; Christian retains the WWE World Heavyweight title)

[The crowd is unsure what to make of what just transpired and so is Christian. Christian retains his belt and as he stands, he gets kicked low by Batista! The crowd knows to boo now as Batista levels Christian in the ring with the Batista Bomb! Batista smiles and puts Christian on top of Randy Orton and then raises his thumbs, giving a thumbs down signal to both men. He poses as the show comes to a close with the crowd booing this ending.]

I feel the need to give a thank you to everyone who has posted predictions and/or commented in this diary. With about seven and a half months in, this is my longest running TEW 2010 diary. As everyone knows, I don't have the best past in running these diaries. So making it nearly eight months is a major landmark for me. Thank you to everyone who is reading and who will be reading.

Week 3 April 2011

Non Title

Kharma vs. Lita

Comment:

Tyler Reks vs. The Undertaker

Comment:

Jack Swagger vs. Goldust

Comment:

Non Title

Jackson Andrews vs. Daniel Bryan

Comment: