Offensive/Defensive System

I have had this problem several times when selecting a coordinator for my schools specific philosophy and was wondering if any one else has had this problem. My school info tells me we will run a smash mouth offensive system but my offensive coordinator is a run n gun guy. Next season I hire a smash mouth coordinator and when I got to the philosophy screen, it is telling me I am a balanced offensive system. Why does this keep changing? Is it because it automatically looks at the talent on your roster and makes a decision? My goal is to get the advantage of running the system that best suits my coordinator to get the bonus but this doesn't help matters.

[QUOTE=Moss84]I have had this problem several times when selecting a coordinator for my schools specific philosophy and was wondering if any one else has had this problem. My school info tells me we will run a smash mouth offensive system but my offensive coordinator is a run n gun guy. Next season I hire a smash mouth coordinator and when I got to the philosophy screen, it is telling me I am a balanced offensive system. Why does this keep changing? Is it because it automatically looks at the talent on your roster and makes a decision? My goal is to get the advantage of running the system that best suits my coordinator to get the bonus but this doesn't help matters.[/QUOTE] I would also it prefer me to auto match or keep the same from last year. But you can go into the offensive screen and change your philosphy to match the skills of your coach. The expectations screen then is updated with what you changed it to.

I had that happen to me. At first I thought great, I hire a coach to that specific defense/offense. Just change it when you get to the part of the off season where you choose your offense and defense choices. Not a big deal as I see.

Archived