So, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this or not, but I was thinking of making a diary. I want to do one that's not like all the others, though, so I was thinking, what if it's interactive? I'd still make the matches and storylines, but would allow my readers to vote on who wins and other things, if I have choices I have to make, only allowing myself a certain number of "vetoes" a year to make the choice myself if I didn't like how it was decided. (I was thinking 3-6) Would there be any interest in a diary like this? Any suggestions on how I would run it, etc?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33575" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd certainly follow along and participate.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sweet. I tried a diary before but it sort of floundered due to a mix of not many readers, and I lost interest. I figure if I give up a certain amount of control, it would make me think about it more as well as bringing in participation from other people so that they could be more interested in reading.</p><p> </p><p> I'm thinking TNA, just because I'm jonesing to do another TNA game. I'd set it in april, and make the necessary changes to start it at current real-life situations.</p>

<p>Aha, we'll see what happens with him. It's all up to how you (and others, hopefully) vote! </p><p> </p><p>

How many vetoes do you think I should get per year. 3 feels like too few, but my other idea was 6, which feels like too many. Maybe 5?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33575" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think 5 is a good number</div></blockquote><p> 5 it is, then. I just hope that I get a few more readers, at least. I think I'll start the voting for the second show. The first I'll book myself. </p><p> </p><p> Owner goals off or on?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Frootloop" data-cite="Frootloop" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33575" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>5 it is, then. I just hope that I get a few more readers, at least. I think I'll start the voting for the second show. The first I'll book myself. <p> </p><p> Owner goals off or on?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How about readers choose owner goals instead? Plus good idea i'll be reading along.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jingo" data-cite="Jingo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33575" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How about readers choose owner goals instead? Plus good idea i'll be reading along.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thanks. I could have the readers choose owner goals eventually, but I think I'll start with no owner goals, so that I can get into it easier.</p>

Archived