DOTM: March 2012 Nominations

Hi

I’d like to nominate:

Rookie DotM

The Black Listed (GUEST BOOKER: HANSHIRO FURUSAWA)By Jack Hood

Sprawling and intensive. He needs to work on a few things but it’s interesting, different and new. And he uses the Riders of the Apocalypse.

Cverse DotM

FCW: Freedome to CrashBy Zergon

Still one of the most consistently entertaining diaries around. I care about his game, I care about the characters and I care about the storylines.

Thanks for the nomination Boltinho.

I would like to nominate James Casey´s SWF Supreme http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498796 and Phantom Stranger´s TCW: A Quiet Retirement http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47928. Both are great diaries that have run for long time and both are some of my favorite ones on this board.

Right lets get some nominations in .. First Boltinho's 21st Century Boys been a great return after some time away for Boltinho and he hasn't skipped a beat still churning out great shows.

Might not qualify as his last 2 shows were 29th Feb and just the 1 actually in March, but i'd like to throw a shout to BHK1978's vision of SWF been a great read and i'm still hoping for a complete return ... Actually think it may qualify for Rookie!?

Might not qualify as his last 2 shows were 29th Feb and just the 1 actually in March, but i'd like to throw a shout to BHK1978's vision of SWF been a great read and i'm still hoping for a complete return ... Actually think it may qualify for Rookie!?

I appreciate the nomination, but I am not sure if it is elgible and even if it was I would not feel right getting votes as this is my third wrestling diary on here and as such I do not consider myself a Rookie.

I am not saying this because I think I would win (Because I would probably not.) but I would probably get at least three votes and those are votes that should go to actual Rookies.

Archived