C-Verse Redone mod?

Does anyone have a link to where I can download the Redone mod? (The one that had additional higher and lower weight classes as compared to the default data, not the Reborn mod that starts in 1993.) I looked around in the Mods section but couldn't find a link.

Thanks in advance.

The Redone game was mine.I luckily still have it and am still working on it and trying to flush the game out some more.Right now I have been trying to get Eyeballs pack completly into my game so with that and the community mod there is a few fighters without renders.Also I havn't yet got to add the awesome bios Hawk wrote for some of the guys I made so alot of my created fighters don't have bios as I spend more time trying to flush the divisons out,but if you still wanted to play it send me a PM with your E Mail address.

No, if you're still working on improving it, that's fine. I was actually just wondering about it because I read a dynasty that was using it a few weeks ago, and I'm thinking about starting one in the future. I'll be looking forward to seeing this when it gets released. :)

Ya it's up to you.Finding renders will always be an ongoing thing.If you wanted to use the lighter weight classes everything as far as I have seen has looked good.The two companies that need some work is FLB and most def the BCF.Both companys have great young talent coming up,but need a couple of fighters to hold them over until those guys mAture a bit more,but its not as bad as I may make it seem.Both the KDM FC and EMMA run Featherweight to Flyweight.I have had some fun running the KDM FC.So ya outside the bios I don't think that there is too much wrong,but that would be more for others to judge.

Archived