Anyone still play this?

I still play, but not as much as I used to. DOTT is the best (and most complete) mod out there but there are a few modern real world mods out there. I am soon going to continue on my Real World mod and hope to release a 2.0 in a while. There was talk of another member creating a huge database a couple of months ago including an entire game world but since I haven't heard anything I guess it may never be released. I guess most people have given up hope on a Wrestling Spirit 3, but a patch for this game might inject a bit of life into the community :-)

DOTT is where most of the action is for this game. I think it's a given that anyone who buys this game downloads that database at the same time. I'm "guilty" of that as well, and is something I fiddle with now and again. Once my game project comes to a close I may finally get around to trying the real world mod that VampiroEl was mentioning, as well.

As for if it's still played, a DOTT dynasty just got started a week or so back featuring some puro action. Plus there's the thing I've been working with that's starting to wind down, as I see maybe four more months (real time) before calling it off for a while after a two-year run.

So yes, people still play WS2. Means we can't give up hope on a WS3 ever seeing the light of day. :D

I clearly have no idea how to play it. I seem to just get beaten every time regardless of who I am or what game mode I try to play, and lose popularity despite putting on A* matches so it's been deleted due to it being a waste of money and has a fun factor (in my opinion) of 0. Seems the only GDS game series I like or have any fun with is TEW so to answer your question... no I don't still play this.

Archived