Real Celebrity Mod - Anyone have any?

Sockpuppet's recent post about adding celebs to the c-verse reminded me that I don't have very many celebs in my real life mod.

So I was wondering if there is a celeb mod out there or if anyone might be willing to share their mods in which have celebs in it.

The only celeb I have in my mod is Mike Tyson so if anyone has any that would be great! Ecspecially, the WWE Raw Guest Stars!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Shaun

Sockpuppet's recent post about adding celebs to the c-verse reminded me that I don't have very many celebs in my real life mod.

So I was wondering if there is a celeb mod out there or if anyone might be willing to share their mods in which have celebs in it.

The only celeb I have in my mod is Mike Tyson so if anyone has any that would be great! Ecspecially, the WWE Raw Guest Stars!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Shaun

Really no Mr. T in your mod?

Just right off hand I know I got shatner,mr. T,mike tyson blaze ya dead homie,boondox, michael buffer,jason hervey (tna guy from wonder years) brooke hogan, clavin (my wife and kids), he is under the wrestler name, Tiny zeus lister, dave coulier( joey from fullhouse ( heck I just made him yesterday) He is gm of chikara. Of course then you got a bunch of wrestler movie stars

Archived