When trying to export a file for an online league(tried ftp and export ot file both got same error message). When I hit export I get Run Time Error "75" Path/File access error

Playing the latest version

Something is preventing you from writing the export file to the hard drive so first off make sure you are using the "Run as Administrator" option when you open the game. If you right-click on the icon for the game you should see the option. If you are already doing that then go to the save folder for your league and look in the teamfiles folder and delete any files that are there.

Something is preventing you from writing the export file to the hard drive so first off make sure you are using the "Run as Administrator" option when you open the game. If you right-click on the icon for the game you should see the option. If you are already doing that then go to the save folder for your league and look in the teamfiles folder and delete any files that are there.

Thanks Brian...I did both so I don't know which one was the problem but now I'm able to export.

Thanks,

Herb

Archived