Occasional Z 93/109

Astil 43/58

Boltinho 24/32

Portius 16/23

Chad3590 11/14

Tiberious4 4/5

Eidenhoek 2/4

----

((The shows have taken a bit of a quantum leap forward haven't they. In 2012 a D- (40) was good and a D (43) would have been cause for celebration, now we have multiple 45 and 46 ratings in a row.))

----

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunday, Week 4, March 2013

Amazing Firefly just rejected contract renewal negotiations. This is a bit of a disappointment, but not entirely a surprise after his sizable jump in popularity late last year.

Amazing leaves the promotion with the following stats

Record

12-0-14 (career) 3-0-1 (2013)

Best Match

D (41) – achieved in 2013

Average Match

E+ (29) [career], E+ (35) [2013]

Overness

27 (+8 in 2013)

Also a decision has been made to drop Ted Brady from the promotion as he never was a viable jobber because he hated losing to less over wrestlers, and I don't need him as a main eventer.

Ted leaves the promotion with the following stats

Record

19-1-8 [career] 2-0-1 [2013]

Best Match

D (41) – achieved in 2013

Average Match

E+ (29) [career], E+ (32) [2013]

Overness

32 (no change in 2013. It never seemed to go down no matter how often he lost to main eventers in matches.) Hyde you were wondering why I kept Ted, the answer was, his contract wasn't up yet. :D

Monday, Week 1, April 2013

Lost the regional battle. MAW had a show even better than FCW's C+ (69) so I had little chance despite putting on the 2 best shows FTW has ever done.

Finances were stronger than I expected. Despite having 2 shows, the promotion only lost $4,847 and still has more than $106,000 in the bank. April will be a 2 show month.

Somewhat good news. It looks like Tresanya has not signed a contract with AAA, so I am not going to lose her. I still have to replace Ted and Amazing. Initial offers are already out.

Bad news, Kashmir did sign with USPW. I may have another problem to deal with in the near future.

New hire has been made. Tempest Appleby has been hired as a heel wrestler. His contract is $300 PPA with travel as he is from Canada. He's pushing as an opener. Effectively he replaces Ted Brady who will leave after the April special event.

Second new hire. Brooke Tyler was unemployed and accepted a PPA offer at $600 although she demanded travel expenses. She'll come in as a midcard heel and replace Firefly.

Only problem now is that WLW (national level) has made an offer for The Tic. I might be losing another heel wrestler. And 3 days later it was official. The Tic signed a written contract with WLW.

The one time special for April will be FTW Race for the Dawn on Saturday, Week 2, April 2013

Tag Match

Paratroops v Panda Mask II & Sally Anne Christianson

Tag Title Match

Young Guns v Insect Bite [c]

Marshall Dillon v Brooke Tyler

Tresanya Shandel v Roger Cage

Eric Freer v Michael Lindland

Tracy Brendon [c] v The Tic

Nate Johnson v Ted Brady

Jared Johnson v Kashmir Singh

Archived