Hey guys. I'm guessing everyone approaches strategy differently. So let's discuss how everyone handles it. I have used what Ben E. Lou laid out at FOFC with a good amount of success (link). Anyone had some success with something different? Let's talk about it!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt23134" data-cite="Matt23134" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="33873" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys. I'm guessing everyone approaches strategy differently. So let's discuss how everyone handles it. I have used what Ben E. Lou laid out at FOFC with a good amount of success <a href="http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/showthread.php?t=23911&highlight=FBCB+strategy+guide" rel="external nofollow">(link)</a>. Anyone had some success with something different? Let's talk about it!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Just to make sure everyone knows, but the first post from Ben and the rest of the crew are for the first FBCB game back in 2003. You have to get halfway down the page on page 2 for it to switch back over to the new FBCB game.</p><p> </p><p> There are huge differences between the 2 games as far as strategy goes.</p><p> </p><p> MUNS</p>

Archived